Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu (1290 Views)

Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Obafemi Awolowo And His Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1937 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by Babaneh(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208222756866510&id=1230038122

BETWEEN AWOLOWO AND TINUBU

Awolowo gave us Jakande
Tinubu gave us Fashola

Awolowo gave us Onabanjo
Tinubu gave us Amosun

Awolowo gave us Bola Ige
Tinubu gave us Aregbesola+Ajimobi

Awolowo gave us Ajasin
Tinubu gave us Fayemi

Awolowo gave us Ambrose Alli
Tinubu gave us Oshiomole.

Awolowo went to Coker Commission of Enquiry
Tinubu went to Code of Conduct Bureau.

Awolowo went to political jail.
Tinubu went to political exile.

Awolowo was never in NPC/NPN
Tinubu was never in NRC/PDP.

Awolowo was abused secretly and openly
Tinubu is being harrased secretly and openly.

Awolowo was bold and outspoken
Tinubu is loquacious and fearless.

Awolowo was the Leader of Opposition.
Tinubu is the acclaimed Leader of Opposition.

Awolowo own NigerianTribune
Tinubu own The Nation

Awolowo is Dead
Tinubu is alive

Let's value what we have before we loose it.....

JAGABAN OF AFRICA !
Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by GMbuharii: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Awolowo made the mistake of fratenising with the north and ended up dead..tinubu is doing same..

By the time Awolowo ghost land you slap ur eye go clear and ua head go return to normal....did awo work hard to build upn and field a mallam in the general elections?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by sweerychick(f): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Both wear funny spec

2 Likes

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by PentiumProf: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Awolowo and tinubu are sons of afonjas
Like their fathers they are betrayers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
PentiumProf:
Awolowo and tinubu are sons of afonjas
Like their fathers they are betrayers

Atleast they have fathers. Please, tell us who your own father is. Buttwipe

7 Likes

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by DIKEnaWAR: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Both are cowa.....rds and can't stand up to their masters.

7 Likes

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by dEastActivist: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Op! So you dey campaign for tinubu death abi

Since Na only suicide wey remain foram.... rat poison Sef cost Na hanging go sure pass grin

4 Likes

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by ahamonyeka(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tinubu is the awolowo the west are seeing today.
Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by PentiumProf: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Atleast they have fathers. Please, tell us who your own father is. Buttwipe
In addition to my previous post tinubu and Awolowo just like their father afonja are fulani slaves
They can't stand up to their fulani masters
They are cowards
Apologies to any yoruba that refers to them as leaders
Fani kayode and akintola are better leaders your afonja tribe can follow

6 Likes

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by omofunaab(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
GMbuharii:
Awolowo made the mistake of fratenising with the north and ended up dead..tinubu is doing same..

By the time Awolowo ghost land you slap ur eye go clear and ua head go return to normal....did awo work hard to build upn and field a mallam in the general elections?

Awolowo was never in any political party with the North and never made any alliance with the North.

Nnamdi azikwe made an alliance with Tafewa balewa's NPC and azikwe was rewarded with a mere ceremonial president. Awolowo became the leader of opposition.

Don't be an illiterate
Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by Akinwerndey: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
PentiumProf:
Awolowo and tinubu are sons of afonjas Like their fathers they are betrayers
demented fellow

1 Like

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by PentiumProf: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Akinwerndey:
demented fellow
Today is Sunday i am not going to reply your insults
But I know you are pained by the truth
Stop crying

3 Likes

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
omofunaab:

Awolowo was never in any political party with the North and never made any alliance with the North.

Nnamdi azikwe made an alliance with Tafewa balewa's NPC and azikwe was rewarded with a mere ceremonial president. Awolowo became the leader of opposition.

Don't be an illiterate

He can't help being an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by asorocker: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
i have always said so , that Tinubu is mordern day Awolowo and will end up like Awolowo, but what i dont know is what will happen to Tinubu's followers, the Zombies in APC, the millions of touts and street urchins who bow to him, the people that benefitted from hsi political largese.

MY heart felt sympathies to those who will be grieved and diasspointed when the jail time comes

4 Likes

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by Oildichotomy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Brainwashing taken too far

2 Likes

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by GMbuharii: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
omofunaab:

Don't be an illiterate
and who said awo was in a political party with the north? Who said awo was in a political alliance with the north? I said awo fratenised with the north based on his give away,sell out role he played along with the north backed gowon administration and here you are making your own psycho_mental and illogical warped conclusions. Stop confusing yourself and always read to understand,dont be like an educated illiterate who reads only pictures. grin

and again,why give yourself unecessary headache and hbp,whats zik's own with topic?

3 Likes

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by Akinwerndey: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
PentiumProf:

Today is Sunday i am not going to reply your insults
But I know you are pained by the truth
Stop crying
tribalism has hypnotised you to the fullest... Because Awo was a stand fellow among his contemporaries and by far had a better ideaology, una begin beef am. He was fearless and never tolerated the Hausa fulani dominance... Ooopss less i forget he never supported ojukwu's rebellion.

1 Like

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by omofunaab(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
GMbuharii:

and who said awo was in a political party with the north? Who said awo was in a political alliance with the north? I said awo fratenised with the north based on his give away,sell out role he played along with the north backed gowon administration and here you are making your own psycho_mental and illogical warped conclusions. Stop confusing yourself and always read to understand,dont be like an educated illiterate who reads only pictures. grin

and again,why give yourself unecessary headache and hbp,whats zik's own with topic?

You are the illiterate here, in politics how do you fraternize if not by joining their political party or forming an alliance with them

In which Awolowo never did any of that,

Now the civil war you made mention ,Awolowo's involvement was necessitated because the biafran troops were planning to attack lagos since lagos was the capital, they had proceeded via Ore.

the biafran troops were planning to station their troops in the western region turning our land to the battle field

Now, no regional leader would ever allow that .

I had to mention azikwe because, you lots are quick to label other tribes cowards and slaves but you forgot that you have never countered the North until 2015 despite the fact they have been massacring you tribes since 1960 but that didn't stop you from being a slave to them
Even in 1979 when NPN won, they needed to form a coalition so as to have majority in the Senate, the igbos readily form an alliance with them again.

Am just schooling you on history because i have discovered most of you don't know who the true slaves are

Meanwhile, your darling party pdp will present a northern candidate in 2019 , and as usual the northerners are expecting your block votes

1 Like

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by omoelesa(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
omofunaab:

You are the illiterate here, in politics how do you fraternize if not by joining their political party or forming an alliance with them

Now the civil war you made mention ,Awolowo's involvement was necessitated because the biafran troops were planning to attack lagos since lagos was the capital, they had proceeded via Ore.

the biafran troops were planning to station their troops in the western region turning our land to the battle field

I had to mention azikwe because, you lots are quick to label other tribes cowards and slaves but you forgot that you have never countered the North until 2015 despite the fact they have been massacring you tribes since 1960 but that didn't stop you from being a slave to them
Even in 1979 when NPN won, they needed to form a coalition so as to have majority in the Senate, the igbos readily form an alliance with them again.

Am just schooling you on history because i have discovered most of you don't know who the true slaves are

Meanwhile, your darling party pdp will present a northern candidate in 2019 , and as usual the northerners are expecting your block votes
Kiki,see finishing.pls easy on d flatthead.

3 Likes

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by GMbuharii: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
omofunaab:

i pity u,i pray u dont die for nothing cos i am not even an igbo guy,i am benin,edo state...and you earlier made mention of zik joining forces,unlike awo,with the north but you,a supposed literate model citizen,hardly know that zik,just like awo, and tafawa were'nt in the same political party but in same govt,just like awo,from a different party,was in the same govt backed by the opposing party from the north..
I said i pity because the enemy that will end up killing will say he didnt 'fratenise' with others..
-Afonja did not 'fratenise'.
-mko did not fratenise
-idiagbon did not frtenise
-
diya (my man diya...God saved am sha) did not fratenise...
shebi tinubu is smilling now,so much aisha is now the one indirectly fighting for him.. I dey laff o
bye bye grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu by omofunaab(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
GMbuharii:

i pity u,i pray u dont die for nothing cos i am not even an igbo guy,i am benin,edo state...and you earlier made mention of zik joining forces,unlike awo,with the north but you,a supposed literate model citizen,hardly know that zik,just like awo, and tafawa were'nt in the same political party but in same govt,just like awo,from a different party,was in the same govt backed by the opposing party from the north..
I said i pity because the enemy that will end up killing will say he didnt 'fratenise' with others..
-Afonja did not 'fratenise'.
-mko did not fratenise
-idiagbon did not frtenise
-
diya (my man diya...God saved am sha) did not fratenise...
shebi tinubu is smilling now,so much aisha is now the one indirectly fighting for him.. I dey laff o
bye bye grin grin

I will repeat it for the last time, you are an illiterate

What made me quote you was when you said Awolowo fraternized with the North.
Now you are saying azikwe didn't fraternize with the North because he wasn't in their political party but he made an alliance with the North.

Is it that you don't know the meaning of fraternizing ?

As expected you digressed from the Awolowo discussion and went to idiagbon, tinubu etc

You still haven't told me how Awolowo fraternized with the North

(1) (Reply)

The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession / Amazing! Dapper New Photo Of Abducted Ese Oruru / Gen Babangida Romances Hausa Actress, Ummi Ibrahim Zeezee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.