Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (104734 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
For example; are you saying because 99.9% of people like to have their bath in the morning still doesn't make it normal? ....is that what you're telling me sad

Jeez! Pls what's the correlation btw bathing and cheating?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by byvan03: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Emotional Intelligence dear! wink

That was our last seminar topic"Emotional Intelligence " smiley.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by agrovick(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Is Africa a country because I really do not understand why the man is been referred to as an African man rather than by his country of origin. Yet we wonder why some external people ignorantly assume Africa to be a country
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hahaha.... cheesy
Mindfulness:

No problem. smiley

Those who don't have a learning disability will. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by calabardick(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Why can't they close these their smelling hole and stay one place?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by sagar3230(f): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided Its really wrong because their wife is his ok so expose personal things with social media is bad anybody harm your photos o please don't do this http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/wallpapers/hollywood-actresses/alexandra-daddario/ like alexendra daddario is a celebrity but his wife not an celebrity so expose his photo thanks

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bathing is an act, cheating is an act, eating is an act, drinking is an act....they are all verbs(action word) so what are you telling me
9jaBloke:

Jeez! Pls what's the correlation btw bathing and cheating?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by agrovick(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
beautiful232:
too bad
as a single girl,have never cheated in my relationship
So why do married women cheat sef
Who ask you question undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Why can't men close their smelling diicks and stay in one place ehn? undecided
calabardick:
Why can't they close these their smelling hole and stay one place?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Bathing is an act, cheating is an act, eating is an act, drinking is an act....they are all verbs(action word) so what are you telling me

You forgot breathing, peeing and pooing.

Bathing is expected of every normal human being. So 99.9% is believable.

Cheating is not.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
But when they ask you to fill a form and the only options you see are: SINGLE or MARRIED, which one will you choose when you're in a relationship but not married undecided

Official documents are far different from the argument!
Companies/businesses don't want to know if you have a bf or gf.........they only ask if you are married or not!

In this context, we are trying to differentiate someone in a relationship and someone married!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Bamz(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
(singing)
You used to call me on my cellphone
Late night when you need my love

Abeg make pesin help me complete am.

And I know when that hotline bling, that could only mean one thang cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Emotional Intelligence dear! wink

But we are smarter where it counts. (O_O)
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
agrovick:

Who ask you question undecided

he pain you.....

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by aniyphil: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
prela:
When you just bought a new iPhone 7 and your girlfriend smashes it on the floor just because she caught you cheating, your village witches be like "Is awa work ooooo, Soft work grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by agrovick(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
beautiful232:

he pain you.....

How u go do advert without paying, nothing is free sister
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by aniyphil: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
SWORD419:
i am somein u can find me in the kitchen, living n other rooms, what am i

Uncle I . . .Uncle I . . . the answer is Aisha grin

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Every species that has ever existed in this planet has done such act smiley....I will just conclude that you're in denial, perfect explanation for your reasoning smiley
9jaBloke:

You forgot breathing, peeing and pooing.

Bathing is expected of every normal human being. So 99.9% is believable.

Cheating is not.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
darkenedrebel:

But we are smarter where it counts. (O_O)

he he grin

You wish! tongue
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
mekzybling:
lol same thing i was saying before, thought I couldn't till it happened to me...
Wait..... You mean,,, wife or girlfriend? I can't even imagine it happening to me.. As in, my wife?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
byvan03:

That was our last seminar topic"Emotional Intelligence " smiley.

What seminar? smiley
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
agrovick:

How u go do advert without paying, nothing is free sister

leave me mbok
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by calabardick(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Why can't men close their smelling diicks and stay in one place ehn? undecided

O dear, d!ck has no cover grin

Jokes apart, I think

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Every species that has ever existed in this planet has done such act smiley....I will just conclude that you're in denial, perfect explanation for your reasoning smiley

Okay. It's ur opinion...i'll rest my case...at times it's folly to be wise.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by byvan03: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

What seminar? smiley

Work seminar.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

he he grin

You wish! tongue

Really? Denying the evident, huh?

I won't even ferret out facts to suppprt this, or the truth might just make you opt for a gender transition. You'd be like Caitlyn Jenner in reverse.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

What exactly do women want?you are married, have two kids and in fact just had a baby, and yet still cheat?why?why?women why?

And the guy sef come dey wack punna wey never heal from childbearing finish.
#AbominableAct
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Paternity test for the children is essential.

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
xendra:
the man she cheated with is someone else's man too, and knows she's married yet some jagajaga people are here crying women! not justifying the woman but y'all shouldn't be here acting like its only women that cheat or never gets satisfied.

wat if d' guy na single player?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nightie:
Ehmmm.... watz Buhari's 2nd name? undecided

The Oza Room
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
(singing)
You used to call me on my cellphone
Late night when you need my love

Abeg make pesin help me complete am.

In the other room
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Could ask some men the same question.

Cheating as nothing to do with gender. You sound as if some men don't cheat too. Stop generalising

U don't leave d'ball and attack d' player.
Dat guy cud b flirt, single sugar player

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.