Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (104776 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Konji na BASTARD!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by agrovick(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
beautiful232:

leave me mbok
Person wey do you, no try o
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by AkuGenny(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=50234885]Hmmm.

What exactly do women want?you are married, have two kids and in fact just had a baby, and yet still cheat?why?why?women why?

sharappppppp. ...... don't men cheat?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Really? Denying the evident, huh?

I won't even ferret out facts to suppprt this, or the truth might just make you opt for a gender transition. You'd be like Caitlyn Jenner in reverse.

I think you are projecting your own fears. grin

Who wouldn't want to be a woman? gringrin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
efits:
haha...ladies no matter wat u give them...dey will still sleep with ur gateman

Nah wa ooo
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by brojoshua: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
People should not do as the man did, we should not repay evil with evil
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by mekzybling(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Wait..... You mean,,, wife or girlfriend? I can't even imagine it happening to me.. As in, my wife?
mine is girlfriend sha... Was already making plans on making her my wife and she knew
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by flokii: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
greedy women..

they keep chooking eye from pillar to post looking for 'God knows what' up and down... upon all d effort their husbands put in to make dem and d kids happy.

They first start with 'I'm married" till they end up in between d sheets of one riffraff.. useless lots undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
its impossible fr a nigeria man to expose his wife so easily cuz she cheated on him, naija men has integrity, its jxt our women who dont av common sense to treat there men well. she belong to other room which is the room u saw her.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

I think you are projecting your own fears. grin

Who wouldn't want to be a woman? gringrin

And what are these fears?

Who wouldn't want to be a woman? Me for starters.
No hate, but there are a lot of biological going-ons associated with you folks that I find difficult to reconcile with.

[...]

I would have to experience monthly inconveniences.

I cannot be in a standing position when spouting my golden showers...I would have to squat to pee.

And I probably, due to cultural gender roles and females natural disinclination toward sports, would never fall in love with Barça FC, or football for that matter. Tell me, what could be worse than that?

I also would be more crabby, and more susceptible to suggestion.

And then there's the extreme pain experienced at childbirth — the ephemeral purgatory the female must pass through after eating the fruits of carnal knowledge.

I also cannot walk on the beach bare-chested.

And then I'll have many glass ceilings to break as I slug it out with my male chauvinist colleagues at my work place, who see my bôôbs and backside first before they notice my intellect.

And then on the bed sheets I would be the one getting penetrated, rather than doing the penetration. I find this rather demeaning. grin

Have I not answered your question convincingly?
Your question should have been: "Who wouldn't want to be a man?"

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:53am On Oct 17, 2016
xendra:
the man she cheated with is someone else's man too, and knows she's married yet some jagajaga people are here crying women! not justifying the woman but y'all shouldn't be here acting like its only women that cheat or never gets satisfied.

Lol yes but who will loose at the end? I will chase my wife out of the house as it's end between us. Can the other man wife chase him out of the house? Can the other man marry her? NO cos No man will ever marry a cheating woman even if she happen to be his se.x tool before she was caught by her husband.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by xendra: 5:28am On Oct 17, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Lol yes but who will loose at the end? I will chase my wife out of the house as it's end between us. Can the other man wife chase him out of the house? Can the other man marry her? NO cos No man will ever marry a cheating woman even if she happen to be his se.x tool before she was caught by her husband.

it is not about who loses, it is about what is right. if a woman is cheating on her husband she already doesn't belong to him anymore he can throw her wherever he wants, but this idea of men's superiority instead of regret for doing wrong is why women have start to take other measures to deal with them. they say "if you cannot beat them arrange to have them beaten" (figuratively)

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:46am On Oct 17, 2016
xendra:
it is not about who loses, it is about what is right. if a woman is cheating on her husband she already doesn't belong to him anymore he can throw her wherever he wants, but this idea of men's superiority instead of regret for doing wrong is why women have start to take other measures to deal with them. they say "if you cannot beat them arrange to have them beaten" (figuratively)

lol and who will have the woman beaten? Well you are a lady and I understand your stand. I always say some action can be justify my father is getting married can be applauds but my mom is getting married can sound to be disgraceful.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hmmm.

What exactly do women want?you are married, have two kids and in fact just had a baby, and yet still cheat?why?why?women why?

Some people have brain problem but keep assuming they are normal.

Thats what leads to this kind of cheating.

Again, it could be mental laziness.

If you check well, the woman might be jobless.
So devil gave her work..
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
darkenedrebel

And what are these fears?

Who wouldn't want to be a woman? Me for starters.
No hate, but there are a lot of biological going-ons associated with you folks that I find difficult to reconcile with.

Same here.

[...]

I would have to experience monthly inconveniences.

If I were a man, I would have to experience daily inconveniences. grin There is a reason why people say konji is a bastard. grin
Don't you guys wake up in your semen at night or in the morning? lipsrsealed

I cannot be in a standing position when spouting my golden showers...I would have to squat to pee.

Sitting down is an inconvenience? It's not to me.

And I probably, due to cultural gender roles and females natural disinclination toward sports, would never fall in love with Barça FC, or football for that matter. Tell me, what could be worse than that?

There are no Barca FC fans who are female? wink

I also would be more crabby, and more susceptible to suggestion.

I am not crabby at all.

And then there's the extreme pain experienced at childbirth — the ephemeral purgatory the female must pass through after eating the fruits of carnal knowledge.

In this day and age it's not an issue and you get pampered as a reward by your spouse and later by your children. The bond you have with your children is priceless. wink

I also cannot walk on the beach bare-chested.

In many places around Europe it's perfectly normal to do it. Nobody cares.

And then I'll have many glass ceilings to break as I slug it out with my male chauvinist colleagues at my work place, who see my bôôbs and backside first before they notice my intellect.

In my many years of professional experience I never struggled with se.xism. wink
But I know how to use my female charms to get my way. grin

And then on the bed sheets I would be the one getting penetrated, rather than doing the penetration. I find this rather demeaning. grin

You would enjoy it if you were female. cheesy

Have I not answered your question convincingly?
Your question should have been: "Who wouldn't want to be a man?"

Me!

My money would be her money but her money would be hers. grin
I would have to hide my feelings. undecided
I would have to ask girls on a date, cope with rejection and if one agrees, I would have to pay and sometimes not get anything in return.
I would depend on women for s.ex because you guys can't go without it for as long as we do. Freedom!
As a woman - even if only average looking - you can have as many s.exual partners as you desire. As a man it tends to be more difficult. You have to work for it. grin
I wouldn't live as long as my female counterparts.
I would be at a greater risk of suffering a strong or heart attack.
I would be made responsible for the first and second world war and many many others.
I couldn't interact with everyone as freely as females do. There are more male pedophiles than female pedophiles, rapists, and murderers as well.
I could go on and on. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Mindfulness:

Same here.
If I were a man, I would have to experience daily inconveniences. grin There is a reason why people say konji is a bastard. grin
Don't you guys wake up in your semen at night or in the morning? lipsrsealed

Wet dreams are prevalent in puberty, and they are not something a man experiences for an extended period of time [many men experience it only once in their lives], nor is it a Schrankshande – after all, when it happens, the man is usually within the four walls of his bedroom, with none to see his spërm-sodden boxers. That's because we do not air our dirty laundry in public.

I wish I could say the same you guys. When it's a ladies time of the month – God help her if she's not wearing pads – it could happen anywhere: in her workplace, on the bus, while she's taking a short stroll, on a date..anywhere!

Imagine a child seeing blood on a girl's skirt, the child would probably say, "Aunty, are you a Vampire? Why is there blood on your skirt?".

Sitting down is an inconvenience? It's not to me.

There are no Barca FC fans who are female? wink

Squatting to pee becomes an issue when you're pressed in public and there are no public toilets nearby, and when you are forced to do it in the gutter.

[...]

There are female Barça fans, but there's a preponderance of male supporters.
Large swaths of the female specie do not fancy sports. I do not know if it has to do with genetics [since ladies are not biologically wired for the physical and the austere], or if it has to do with our arbitrarily contrived gender roles.

Moral lesson: if I were a female my chances of falling in love with soccer would be incredibly low.
My chances would be the same as a black American kid born in Charleston who prefers Juju music to Hip-Hop.

I am not crabby at all.

In this day and age it's not an issue and you get pampered as a reward by your spouse and later by your children. The bond you have with your children is priceless. wink

Many women are crabby, or should I say have weaker reins on their emotions compared to their male counterparts – it's the unspoken axiom between both sexes.

Optimism bias. You forget you may end up getting married to a sociopathic woman-beating jock. If that happens, you won't be getting "pampered". What you'll be getting are: cracked jaws, broken spleens, black eyes, ati bebelo.

Besides, women also risk losing their lives during childbirth.

In many places around Europe it's perfectly normal to do it. Nobody cares

Even so, you risk being the target of sexual slurs.
And do not say that " nobody cares"...the perverts and sexual predators do care, so you're giving them a free show, and also risk getting rāped too. You also risk getting physically assaulted by religious enthusiasts.

Can you walk bare-chested on a beach? Yes?
I would like to be there the day that happens... make I kon watch film wey go make my eyes explode like IED. grin

If it's something that you cannot do, then do not use it as a point of argument.

In my many years of professional experience I never struggled with se.xism. wink
But I know how to use my female charms to get my way. grin

You would enjoy it if you were female. cheesy

Since you never struggled with sexism, then why are you always at the coalface of feminist " slativism" on Nairaland and wherever else that you have got your "slactivist" tentacles?

Let me help you answer that: it's because many more of those in your gender suffer such injustice.

Because you never had to face such does not mean that many other women do not. Your personal experience do not mirror the experiences of the other two billion or so women in the world.

[...]

I'm not saying you guys don't enjoy it, I'm only saying that I would find it debasing. In the döggy position especially, we look like Olympian gods as we ram into you guys, while you folks look like helpless servants. And when we pull your hair back and your faces are contorted in a sexy way...grin

Me!
My money would be her money but her money would be hers. grin
I would have to hide my feelings. undecided
I would have to ask girls on a date, cope with rejection and if one agrees, I would have to pay and sometimes not get anything in return.
I would depend on women for s.ex because you guys can't go without it for as long as we do. Freedom!
As a woman - even if only average looking - you can have as many s.exual partners as you desire. As a man it tends to be more difficult. You have to work for it. grin
I wouldn't live as long as my female counterparts.
I would be at a greater risk of suffering a strong or heart attack
I would be made responsible for the first and second world war and many many others.
I couldn't interact with everyone as freely as females do. There are more male pedophiles than female pedophiles, rapists, and murderers as well.
I could go on and on. smiley

We can also have sex with you anytime we want even if you just had a hard day – because society says so – but you do not control the flow of sex in a marriage. How about that?

How does hiding your feelings gives you an upperhand? It only makes you pretentious and deceitful.
Besides, even in concealing feelings, men have a PhD in that [we have been and still are better espials, and we veil emotions where and when it matters – like to create smoke screens during war, or in using dissimulations to mislead an enemy]

You guys on the hand conceal petty feelings: like how you hate Anita because she's more beautiful that you are etc.
Women are also usually the ones quick to carry marital issues outside their homes and sing like willing birds to their friends whenever they get into their intimate caves of gossip.
So much for hiding feelings.

You talk like ladies are not eager to go on dates. A lady begins to question her self-worth when guys eschew her and do not look her way.
In other words, you guys need us to ask you out, you only try act like you don't care whether we ask you out or not [reverse psychology].

The way we risk getting rejected is also the same way you guys risk getting jilted. Most guys are usually the ones who break off relationships, and females are more prone to heartbreaks due to their emotional fragility.

An average-looking woman can have as many sexual partners as she wants. Yes she can, but they would be average-looking guys, unless she is rich. Same way average-looking guys can have as many sexual partners as they wants, except unlike the woman, they would not be called a ho, or a slüt, or an olosho.
If the worse comes to the worse, the guy can always go to a whöre house to calm the turbulence in his loins.

Females do not live longer than men. It's a false stereotype. Death spreads across the spectrum and has no favorites.

First and Second World War? Shallow. How does that make a point?

Where are you getting your statistics. Heart attack is not an exclusive right of men alone.
You guys are at a higher risk of dying of brëast cancer. How about that?

What do you mean by women relate more freely with people? Yet most companies prefer to employ male PROs.

Just as there are more male paedophiles and rapists, so also are there more "successful" and "renowed" male scientist, artists, engineers, lawyers, architects, inventors.

Off the top of your head, name 3 female inventors...of course you can't.

You could keep going on and on, and I would keep counter-attacking as easily as shooting an aquatically-challenged fish in a size-challenged bucket.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Wet-dreams are prevalent in puberty, and they are not something a man experiences for an extended period of time [many men experience it only once in their lives], nor is it a Schrankshande – after all, when it happens, the man is usually within the four walls of his bedroom, with none to see his spërm-sodden boxers. That's because we do not air our dirty laundry in public.

I wish I could say the same you guys. When it's a ladies time of the month – God help her if she's not wearing pads – it could happen anywhere: in her workplace, on the bus, while she's taking a short stroll, on a date..anywhere!

Imagine a child seeing blood on a girl's skirt, the child would probably say, "Aunty, are you a Vampire? Why is there blood on your skirt?".

It doesn't happen suddenly. I can tell when it's going to happen precisely and it starts slowly. You feel some mild pain, you go take a pad and a pain killer and you are good.

Squatting to pee becomes an issue when you're pressed in public and there are no public toilets nearby, and when you are forced to do it in the gutter.

You hide behind a bush and the problem is solved if there is no toilet nearby.

[...]

There are female Barça fans, but there's a preponderance of male supporters.
Large swaths of the female specie do not fancy sports. I do not know if it has to do with genetics [since ladies are not biologically wired for the physical and the austere], or if it has to do with our arbitrarily contrived gender roles.

You would watch Telemundo then and enjoy it. grin

Moral lesson: if I were a female my chances of falling in love with soccer would be incredibly low.
My chances would be the same as a black American kid born in Charleston who prefers Juju music to Hip-Hop.

But you wouldn't miss it because you would be into something else.

Many women are crabby, or should I say have weaker reins on their emotions compared to their male counterparts – it's the unspoken axiom between both sexes.

Really? Aggression is also an emotion and men acting on their anger are more and their anger tend to be more destructive.

Optimism bias. You forget you may end up getting married to a sociopathic woman-beating jock. If that happens, you won't be getting "pampered". What you'll be getting are: cracked jaws, broken spleens, black eyes, ati bebelo.

You may also end up with a witch. wink

Besides, women also risk losing their lives during childbirth.

Men risk dying in war and are more at risk in getting into fights in clubs or elsewhere.

Even so, you risk being the target of sexual slurs.
And do not say that " nobody cares"...the perverts and sexual predators do care, so you're giving them a free show, and also risk getting rāped too. You also risk getting physically assaulted by religious enthusiasts.

This is true. But as above, I don't have to risk my life to protect my husband if someone attacks us on the street.

Can you walk bare-chested on a beach? Yes?
I would like to be there the day that happens... make I kon watch film wey go make my eyes explode like IED. grin

I have done it several times. I thought I could never do it until I found a place in Europe where it's normal and where nobody cares. When you ever plan to come to Europe, send me a PM, I will tell you where to go. wink

If it's something that you cannot do, then do not use it as a point of argument.

But I can and I have.

Since you never struggled with sexism, then why are you always at the coalface of feminist " slativism" on Nairaland and wherever else that you have got your "slactivist" tentacles?

Because the contrast of my every day life experience and what I see on NL is enormous and I can't tolerate it.

Let me help you answer that: it's because many more of those in your gender suffer such injustice.

Lucky me, I don't and I wish for every girl child to enjoy the enviornment that I was privileged to enjoy.

Because you never had to face such does not mean that many other women do not. Your personal experience do not mirror the experiences of the other two billion or so women in the world.

True. I was speaking for myself. It's nice you acknowledge the plight of the female gender. However, men have their own cross to carry. You are expected to take care of your family and even your in-laws. You are even at greater risk of committing suicide.

[...]

I'm not saying you guys don't enjoy it, I'm only saying that I would find it debasing. In the döggy position especially, we look like Olympian gods as we ram into you guys, while you folks look like helpless servants. And when we pull your hair back and your faces are contorted in a sexy way...grin

You wouldn't find it debasing if you were a woman.

We can also have sex with you anytime we want even if you just had a hard day – because society says so – but you do not control the flow of sex in a marriage. How about that?

We do. We can seduce a man or we suffer from migraine. grin

How does hiding your feelings gives you an upperhand? It only makes you pretentious and deceitful.
Besides, even in concealing feelings, men have a PhD in that [we have been and still are better espials, and we veil emotions where and when it matters – like to create smoke screens during war, or in using dissimulations to mislead an enemy]

We don't have to hide our feelings, you do. wink

You guys on the hand conceal petty feelings: like how you hate Anita because she's more beautiful that you are etc.
Women are also usually the ones quick to carry marital issues outside their homes and sing like willing birds to their friends whenever they get into their intimate caves of gossip.
So much for hiding feelings.

As if you don't hide your jealousy because Tom is richer and drives a better car.

You talk like ladies are not eager to go on dates. A lady begins to question her self-worth when guys eschew her and do not look her way.
In other words, you guys need us to ask you out, you only try act like you don't care whether we ask you out or not [reverse psychology].

It doesn't happen that guys don't look our way. grin

The way we risk getting rejected is also the same way you guys risk getting jilted. Most guys are usually the ones who break off relationships, and females are more prone to heartbreaks due to their emotional fragility.

But most divorces are initiated by women. wink

An average-looking woman can have as many sexual partners as she wants. Yes she can, but they would be average-looking guys, unless she is rich. Same way average-looking guys can have as many sexual partners as they wants, except unlike the woman, they would not be called a ho, or a slüt, or an olosho.
If the worse comes to the worse, the guy can always go to a whöre house to calm the turbulence in his loins.

You have to pay for s.ex, we don't. wink

Females do not live longer than men. It's a false stereotype. Death spreads across the spectrum and has no favorites.

The average life expectancy is higher for women.

First and Second World War? Shallow. How does that make a point?

Who is responsible? Women who tend to compromise or men who can't control their anger?

Where are you getting your statistics. Heart attack is not an exclusive right of men alone.
You guys are at a higher risk of dying of brëast cancer. How about that?

And you guys are much more frequently taken care of by your wives in old age. How many guys change their wives' diapers in old age? How many women do it for their husbands?

What do you mean by women relate more freely with people? Yet most companies prefer to employ male PROs.

Play with a child in your neighbourhood and see how people will give you an eye. It won't happen to me.
Work in a nursery school and see how suspiciou mothers will be.

Just as there are more male paedophiles and rapists, so also are there more "successful" and "renowed" male scientist, artists, engineers, lawyers, architects, inventors.

True.

Off the top of your head, name 3 female inventors...of course you can't.

Marie Curie
Hedy Lamarr
Bessie Blount Griffin

I can name more off the top of my head.

You could keep going on and on, and I would keep counter-attacking as easily as shooting an aquatically-challenged fish in a size-challenged bucket.

Continue. I enjoy celebrating my feminity. wink smiley cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mindfulness:

It doesn't happen suddenly. I can tell when it's going to happen precisely and it starts slowly. You feel some mild pain, you go take a pad and a pain killer and you are good.

And what if a pad is not readily available? What other options does she have? I mean, you cannot the rule out the possibility of that happening.

You hide behind a bush and the problem is solved if there is no toilet nearby

Your imagination is limited. Bush on the streets of Ikeja, or Surulere, or Ikoyi? What bush?

You would watch Telemundo then and enjoy it. grin

Even my sisters find it rather degenerate. Only in a snowball chance in hell would I ever sit to watch Telemundo.

But you wouldn't miss it because you would be into something else

Urggg, like Telemundo?

Really? Aggression is also an emotion and men acting on their anger are more and their anger tend to be more destructive.

Aggression is better than bitchiness.

You may also end up with a witch. wink

A witch? Get real. Besides, all it takes to get her to mellow is by threatening to divorce, or to send her packing to her father's house.

Men risk dying in war and are more at risk in getting into fights in clubs or elsewhere.

There are also female soldiers, and the men who die in war were not railroaded into conscription. They did so of their own volition – talk about bravery and service.
While we fight wars, you sit at home gossiping, and you think fighting wars is a bad thing. Coward! grin

Stüpid men fight unnecessarily in club houses or at bars. Do not make facile generalizations as not all men act like irrational beasts.

Women also get into petty collie-shangies and fight over boyfriends or some other insignificant claptrap.

This is true. But as above, I don't have to risk my life to protect my husband if someone attacks us on the street.

This is a stretch. Why would someone attack you on the street? You watch too many movies.

I have done it several times. I thought I could never do it until I found a place in Europe where it's normal and where nobody cares. When you ever plan to come to Europe, send me a PM, I will tell you where to go. wink

No need, if I want to see tïts and suck them, all I need do is dial some numbers on my cellie. Going to beaches to get a view is corny as hell.

But I can and I have.

I don't believe you. You don't seem the type.

Because the contrast of my every day life experience and what I see on NL is enormous and I can't tolerate it.

Ergo, as a woman, you are likely to be subject to an unmeet quid pro quo in your workplace, and also risk getting run over by the wheels of sexism.

Lucky me, I don't and I wish for every girl child to enjoy the enviornment that I was privileged to enjoy.

If only wishes were horses.

True. I was speaking for myself. It's nice you acknowledge the plight of the female gender. However, men have their own cross to carry. You are expected to take care of your family and even your in-laws. You are even at greater risk of committing suicide.

We have our own crosses to carry, but we do not have to carry them with indignities. We do not have our existence garlanded with a price tag all in the name of dowry, nor do we face gender discrimination.

[...]

More females than males, especially ladies in their early 20s and late 30s, have been reported to have committed suicide in the past decade.

You wouldn't find it debasing if you were a woman.

No, I wouldn't, because then I would have brain of a woman, but looking at it through the lens of masculinity, nothing could be more abasing than that.

We do. We can seduce a man or we suffer from migraine. grin

We don't have to hide our feelings, you do. wink

If we have had a strenuous day, seducing us would not be an easy task.

Yes, you do have to hide your feelings – most times out of timidity, and at other times because of some reasons best known to you guys.

•You fake örgasms. Is this not masking your feelings?

•You pretend to like your man's female friend even when you loathe her.

As if you don't hide your jealousy because Tom is richer and drives a better car.

Unfortunately, we rarely do. We are not as petty as you guys.

It doesn't happen that guys don't look our way. grin

Yes, it does. Once again, your personal experiences do not mirror what other ladies are going through.

But most divorces are initiated by women. wink

A fallacious statement.

You have to pay for s.ex, we don't. wink

You don't because you do not have the means. I mean, there aren't many male prostitutes as there were in the ancient times.
That there are avenues where we can pay for sex only means that we can have sex anytime we want, but you can not.

The average life expectancy is higher for women.[

Who is responsible? Women who tend to compromise or men who can't control their anger?

And you guys are much more frequently taken care of by your wives in old age. How many guys change their wives' diapers in old age? How many women do it for their husbands?

I do not mind dying at 65-69. At least I would not have to see myself grow gnarly, or suffer the indignity of having someone clean me up after I use the restroom because I cannot do it myself.

The second point is invalid. Being responsible or irresponsible is not a gender-dependent quality.

So you take care of us. How is that a bad thing? Lol. Na enjoyment be that now.

Play with a child in your neighbourhood and see how people will give you an eye. It won't happen to me.
Work in a nursery school and see how suspiciou mothers will be.

Why would I play with a child that I do not know? It's only guys that do not have jobs that have time for frivolities.

True.

Marie Curie
Hedy Lamarr
Bessie Blount Griffin

I can name more off the top of my head.

Marie Curie is not an inventor.

Continue. I enjoy celebrating my feminity. wink smiley cool

And you should, but if we juxtapose both genders for comparison sake, we would be lying to ourselves if we do not admit that the trappings of masculinity surpasses that of feminity, especially if we do well to factor socio-cultural mores and conventions.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

And what if a pad is not readily available? What other options does she have? I mean, you cannot the rule out the possibility of that happening.

The menstrual cycle is called a cycle for a reason so we women know when to be prepaired. And if we aren't, we can still use toilet paper and go to the nearest shop to get whatever we use and if that's not possible, some other lady will have something in her bag. I have never been sursprised to the point that my clothes were soaked in blood, neither do I know anyone who has.

Your imagination is limited. Bush on the streets of Ikeja, or Surulere, or Ikoyi? What bush?

I will ask some shop owner to use their toilet then. It's better than contaminating the environment with the smell of urine. tongue

Even my sisters find it rather degenerate. Only in a snowball chance in hell would I ever sit to watch Telemundo.

I was joking. I don't watch Telemundo either but I love series and political talkshows. Everyone in my family is a football addict, even the females. I don't fell like I am missing out on something. wink

Urggg, like Telemundo?

I am surprized you didn't sense the sarcasm. Thought you knew me a little bit better.

Aggression is better than bitchiness.

I don't think so.

A witch? Get real. Besides, all it takes to get her to mellow is by threatening to divorce, or to send her packing to her father's house.

Not a witch in the literal sense of the word.

Ok. grin

There are also female soldiers, and the men who die in war were not railroaded into conscription. They did so of their own volition – talk about bravery and service.
While we fight wars, you sit at home gossiping, and you think fighting wars is a bad thing. Coward! grin

Wars affect females and children as well, even though they have not declared them.

Stüpid men fight unnecessarily in club houses or at bars. Do not make facile generalizations as not all men act like irrational beasts.

I have seen stewpid men attack sensible men, under the influence of booze.

Women also get into petty collie-shangies and fight over boyfriends or some other insignificant claptrap.

Less frequently.

This is a stretch. Why would someone attack you on the street? You watch too many movies.

Rather you than me. grin tongue

No need, if I want to see tïts and suck them, all I need do is dial some numbers on my cellie. Going to beaches to get a view is corny as hell.

Bad boy. grin

I don't believe you. You don't seem the type.

What type do I seem?

Ergo, as a woman, you are likely to be subject to an unmeet quid pro quo in your workplace, and also risk getting run over by the wheels of sexism.

Hasn't happened and won't happen. Everyone knows that I am very sweet only for as long as you don't step on my toes. cool

If only wishes were horses.

I see we have trust issues.

We have our own crosses to carry, but we do not have to carry them with indignities. We do not have our existence garlanded with a price tag all in the name of dowry, nor do we face gender discrimination.

Ask your brothers in the West who complain how unjust the system is and who despite all odds choose to live there. grin

[...]

More females than males, especially ladies in their early 20s and late 30s, have been reported to have committed suicide in the past decade.

Maybe you are right. I won't google it up now.

Yes I wouldn't, because then I would have brain of a woman, but looking at it through the lens of masculinity, nothing could be more abasing than that.

Looking through the lenses of a woman, I wouldn't want to be addicted to s.ex as much as you guys are.

If we have had a strenuous day, seducing us would not be an easy task.

On most days it is.

Yes, you do have to hide your feelings – most times out of timidity, and at other times because of some reasons best known to you guys.

•You fake örgasms. Is this not masking your feelings?

We fake or.gasms in order not to hurt your feelings. That's how nice we are. grin

•You pretend to like your man's female friend even when you loathe her.

I am not a good actor. If I don't like you, you will know it.

Unfortunately, we rarely do. We are not as petty as you guys.

You are very ego-driven.

Yes, it does. Once again, your personal experiences do not mirror what other ladies are going through.

Never said it did.

A fallacious statement.

Check out the statistics.

You don't because you do not have the means. I mean, there aren't many male prostitutes as there were in the ancient times.
That there are avenues where we can pay for sex only means that we can have sex anytime we want, but you can not.

But not for free. I can have s.ex whenever I want for free.

I do not mind dying at 65-69. At least I would not have to see myself grow gnarly, or suffer the indignity of having someone clean me up after I use the restroom because I cannot do it myself.

Same here.

The second point is invalid. Being responsible or irresponsible is not a gender-dependent quality.

So you take care of us. How is that a bad thing? Lol. Na enjoyment be that now.

Taking care of you as in changing your diapers? You wouldn't want it as you said.

Why would I play with a child that I do not know? It's only guys that do not have jobs that have time for frivolities.

If you wanted, you would be treated as a suspect. I wouldn't.

Marie Curie is not an inventor.

She has invented techniques for isolating radioactive isotopes.

And you should, but if we juxtapose both genders for comparison sake, we would be lying to ourselves if we do not admit that the trappings of masculinity surpasses that of feminity, especially if we do well to factor socio-cultural mores and conventions.

And yet, I am glad to be female.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mindfulness:

The menstrual cycle is called a cycle for a reason so we women know when to be prepaired. And if we aren't, we can still use toilet paper and go to the nearest shop to get whatever we use and if that's not possible, some other lady will have something in her bag. I have never been sursprised to the point that my clothes were soaked in blood, neither do I know anyone who has.

Fair enough.

I will ask some shop owner to use their toilet then. It's better than contaminating the environment with the smell of urine. tongue

And what if the time is 10pm and the shop owner has an evil aura around him-her?
What if the shop owner is a rapist?

I was joking. I don't watch Telemundo either but I love series and political talkshows. Everyone in my family is a football addict, even the females. I don't fell like I am missing out on something. wink

I am surprized you didn't sense the sarcasm. Thought you knew me a little bit better.

I knew you were joking. Gorgias the Nihilist once said that we should counter jesting with earnestness and earnestness with jesting.

I don't think so.

Not a witch in the literal sense of the word.

Ok. grin

Wars affect females and children as well, even though they have not declared them.

Women are also causers of wars. Cleopatra and Helen Of Troy are good examples.

I have seen stewpid men attack sensible men, under the influence of booze.

Your point?

Less frequently.
Rather you than me. grin tongue

I watch many movies but I can discern reality from fiction. I wish I could say the same about you. You do not watch as much as I do but you are soaked in the few ones you watch. grin

Bad boy. grin
What type do I seem?

You seem the shy type, a shrinking violet if we separate you from your phone and your computer.

Hasn't happened and won't happen. Everyone knows that I am very sweet only for as long as you don't step on my toes. cool

I see the personal pronoun deployed was misconstrued.
When I said "You", I meant it as an umbrella term for women in general.

I see we have trust issues.

Ask your brothers in the West who complain how unjust the system is and who despite all odds choose to live there. grin

It's rather naïve to think that every girl would be privileged to be born or to live in the environment you say you live/lived in. The very nature of life is that inherent in it are extreme polarities: Good and bad, Yin and Yang. Without these opposing sides, life would be as boring as a nondescript Swiss outback.

Maybe you are right. I won't google it up now.

Looking through the lenses of a woman, I wouldn't want to be addicted to s.ex as much as you guys are.

Looking through the lens of a man, I would not want to be as addicted as you are in milking dry, the coffers of your boyfriends and lovers.

On most days it is.

We fake or.gasms in order not to hurt your feelings. That's how nice we are. grin

That's some serious BS. That is being conceited and conniving.

I am not a good actor. If I don't like you, you will know it.

Yet you act as good as Scarlet Johansen when faking orgāsms? grin

You are very ego-driven.

Really? Tell me more, Sigmund Freud.

Never said it did.
Check out the statistics.
But not for free. I can have s.ex whenever I want for free.

And what makes you think that you can have sex whenever you want, but I cannot? Look who claimed I was ego-driven.

Same here.

Taking care of you as in changing your diapers? You wouldn't want it as you said.

f you wanted, you would be treated as a suspect. I wouldn't

I would not, so let's not dwell on counter-factuals.

She has invented techniques for isolating radioactive isotopes.

Okay, tell me how this has benefited you or me...assuming you know what radioactive isotopes are, because me I no know ooo. grin

And yet, I am glad to be female.

Even if you weren't, you would not admit it.
But I see no reason why you shouldn't be glad to be female anyway.

Extra:

As a woman, my reproductive organ would be a symbol of weakness. E.g: Lift the box, Jerry, and don't be such a pussy.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Fair enough.

And what if the time is 10pm and the shop owner has an evil aura around him-her?
What if the shop owner is a rapist?

There is only one shop and no restaurants?

I knew you were joking.

I am not so sure. tongue

Women also begin wars. Cleopatra and Helen Of Troy are good examples.

Helen of Troy is the perfect example of how crazy men can be. grin

Your point?

You are more prone to be engaged in physical fights.

I watch many movies but I can discern reality from fiction. I wish I could say the same about you. grin

It's because my life is a movie, an action movie. grin I am still searching for the suitable soundtrack. grin

You seem the shy type if we separate you from your phone and your computer.

Most people say I come off as extremely confident but I tend to be shy on some occasions, not on the beach though. grin

I see the personal pronoun was misconstrued.
When I said "You", I meant it as an umbrella term for women in general.

Well, as you can see it depends on the enviornment and the type of person she is.

It's rather naïve to think every girl would be privileged to be born or live in the environment you say you live/lived in. The very nature of life is that inherent in it are extreme polarities: Good and bad, Yin and Yang.

There are people who are chronically happy and those who are chronically unhappy.

Looking through the lens of a man, I would not want to be as addicted as you are in milking dry, the coffers of your boyfriends and lovers. That's wickedness.

You call it wickedness, others call it opportunism.

That's some serious BS. That is being conceited and conniving.

It has saved many men from suicide. grin

Yet you act as good as Scarlet Johansen when faking orgāsms? grin

Better. grin

Really? Tell me more, Sigmund Freud.

You know the phallus symbol theory, don't you? grin

And what makes you think that you can have sex whenever you want, but I cannot? Look who claimed I was ego-driven.

Women tend to have it easier in this arena than men. I wasn't talking about you here. wink

I would not, so let's not dwell on counter-factuals.

Ok, sir.

Okay, tell me how this has benefited you or me...assuming you know what radioactive isotopes are, because me I no know ooo. grin

I don't believe you don't know it. angry

Even if you weren't, you would not admit it.
But I see no reason why you shouldn't anyway.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mindfulness:

There is only one shop and no restaurants?

Yes.

I am not so sure. tongue

Helen of Troy is the perfect example of how crazy men can be. grin

You are more prone to be engaged in physical fights.

It's because my life is a movie, an action movie. grin I am still searching for the suitable soundtrack. grin

I knew you were joking. Reread my post, I edited it.

NTA's theme song could be that soundtrack you are searching for. cheesy

Most people say I come off as extremely confident but I tend to be shy on some occasions, not on the beach though. grin

Well, most people are dumb. I know for certain that you are a shrinking violet, someone who prefers merging into the background. Yes?

Well, as you can see it depends on the enviornment and the type of person she is.

There are people who are chronically happy and those who are chronically unhappy.

I am chronically unhappy? Interesting. grin

You call it wickedness, others call it opportunism.

And some would call it gold-digging

It has saved many men from suicide. grin

Better. grin

You know the phallus symbol theory, don't you? grin

I can recite 20 of Shakespeare's sonnets from memory. You think someone like me would not know of the phallus theory?

Women tend to have it easier in this arena than men. I wasn't talking about you here. wink

I agree.

I don't believe you don't know it. angry

Why? I never did sciences and I do not fill my head with irrelevant information that would not be beneficial to me or my work. The mind is finite and is an attic that becomes cluttered when filled with relevant and irrelevant information, thus causing the irrelevant information to interfere when one is trying to retrieve a pertinent information.

When Doctor Watson told Sherlock Holmes that the earth rotates round the sun, Holmes claimed he did not know that – this is someone with a masters in Chemistry – and that he would try to forget it as quickly as possible because it isn't implicit to his detective work nor helps it in anyway.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Yes.

I knew you were joking. Reread my post, I edited it.

NTA's theme song could be that soundtrack you are searching for. cheesy

Maybe not. I can't make up my mind. It will be either Nirvana - Lithium or Rhianna - Shine bright like a diamond. Even though the latter tends to make me a little sad. See how I am showing my feelings. grin

Well, most people are dumb. I know for certain that you are a shrinking violet, someone who prefers merging into the background. Yes?

I try to.

I am chronically unhappy? Interesting. grin

I didn't say so. Are you chronically happy?

And some would call it gold-digging

Digging is hard work. grin

I can recite 20 of Shakespeare's sonnets from memory. You think someone like me would not know of the phallus theory?

Nerd! grin

I can only recite: "By the pricking of my thumb, something wicked this way comes." And I have read more than one play. undecided

Can I have a slice of your brain? grin

Why? I never did sciences and I do not fill my head with irrelevant information that would not be beneficial to me or my work. The mind is finite and is an attic that becomes cluttered when filled with relevant and irrelevant information, thus causing the irrelevant information to interfere when one is trying to retrieve a pertinent information.

When Doctor Watson told Sherlock Holmes that the earth rotates round the sun, Holmes claimed he did not know that – this is someone with a masters in Chemistry – and that he would try to forget it as quickly as possible because it isn't implicit to his detective work nor helps it in anyway.

Interesting and true.
Focus is the path to expertise, mastery or even genius.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by ndukesly: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2016

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

Maybe not. I can't make up my mind. It will be either Nirvana - Lithium or Rhianna - Shine bright like a diamond. Even though the latter tends to make me a little sad. See how I am showing my feelings. grin

Can you sing? Make we enter studio drop small joint. You will sing the chorus and I would do the rapping — you can use the song we produce as your soundtrack.

Abeg, if you sing like you have a frog stuck in your throat, no even near my side. grin

I try to.
I didn't say so. Are you chronically happy?

Allow me weasel my way out of this one with a bible verse. grin

Ecclesiates 7:7: "Sadness is better than laughter; though it saddens the face, it sharpens our understanding" grin

I'm not chronically unhappy, but my pessimism is constantly fighting for centre stage.

Digging is hard work. grin[/b]

Clever rat. cheesy

Nerd! grin

I can only recite: "By the pricking of my thumb, something wicked this way comes." And I have read more than one play. undecided

Can I have a slice of your brain? grin

Nahh, you can not. I would not want to turn Nairaland's Our Lady Of Fatima into a blood-lusting villain. A slice of my brain would turn you into a Shina Rambo, or worse, David Berkowitz. You wouldn't want that, would you? grin

[...]

If being a memoirist extraordinnaire makes one a nerd, then so be it. I am not a nerd though. grin

It's actually very easy. All you have to do is think in moving pictures, master mnemonics, and practice Mind Palace to crown it all.

In ancient Greece and Rome, it took points away from a politician or a rhetor if he read off a scroll, thus he had to memorize whatever he had to say by mentally attaching paragraphs of his speech to buildings and places that he was very familiar with, and in a systematic order. [Mind Palace].

Why do you think memoria [memory] is 4th among the five canons of rhetoric?

If you want to learn, talk now make I teach you privately...but you have to pay sha. grin

Focus is the path to expertise, mastery or even genius.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Can you sing? Make we enter studio drop small joint. You will sing the chorus and I would do the rapping — you can use the song we produce as your soundtrack.

Abeg, if you sing like you have a frog stuck in your throat, no even near my side. grin

I don't even sing in the shower. grin

Allow me weasel my way out of this one with a bible verse. grin

Ecclesiates 7:7: "Sadness is better than laughter; though it saddens the face, it sharpens our understanding" grin

I'm not chronically unhappy, but my pessimism is constantly fighting for centre stage.

Sadness is not a necessary prerequisite to understanding anything other than sadness itself. Clarity is.
I understand how the reading of bleak aphorisms would make someone pessimistic. grin

Clever rat. cheesy

I have my moments. grin

Nahh, you can not. I would not want to turn Nairaland's Our Lady Of Fatima into a blood-lusting villain. A slice of my brain would turn you into a Shina Rambo, or worse, David Berkowitz. You wouldn't want that, would you? grin

Silence. Later the word 'pre-mediated' will be thrown around in the courtroom. gringrin

[...]

If being a memoirist extraordinnaire makes one a nerd, then so be it. I am not a nerd though. grin

It's actually very easy. All you have to do is think in moving pictures, master mnemonics, and practice Mind Palace to crown it all.

In ancient Greece and Rome, it took points away from a politician or a rhetor if he read off a scroll, thus he had to memorize it by mentally attaching paragraphs of his speech to buildings and places that he was very familiar with, and in a systematically order. [Mind Palace].

Why do you think memoria [memory] is 4th among the five canons of rhetoric?

If you want to learn, talk now make I teach you privately...but you have to pay sha. grin

Exactly.

Pay for what? You have told me all I needed to know. The rest is available online - for free. tongue
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mindfulness:

I don't even sing in the shower. grin
Sadness is not a necessary prerequisite to understanding anything other than sadness itself. Clarity is.
I understand how the reading of bleak aphorisms would make someone pessimistic. grin

I have my moments. grin

Clarity is an end product, not a means to an end.
Many of the wisest persons of the world have had to run through the gauntlet of sadness and/or extreme agony at some point in their lifetime before they stumbled upon the epiphany which gave their lives a 180° about-turn.

Sadness arises not only out of emotional upheavals, it could be also wrought by one's inability to comprehend the universe, or one's inadequacies in sating an obsession; or by reading history and realizing that just beneath the carapace of humanity is a Frankenstein monster waiting to be stirred into action—The Bolton massacre, The Stockholm massacre, The Sugarloaf massacre, World War II and Hiroshima etc.

Besides, what you think is clarity may be mere illusoriness and projections of falsehood – just as in Plato's "Myth Of The Cave".
If we were really sure of what really is, or whether the things we know are really what they are, then we would not bother making epistemological inquests to bestow veritability upon our philosophical stances.

You need a reorientation about how to approach life, this madhouse where meaninglessness thrives.
If I didn't know any better, I would say that you are a bit naïve.

Silence. Later the word 'pre-mediated' will be thrown around in the courtroom. gringrin

Pay for what? You have told me all I needed to know. The rest is available online - for free. tongue

Premeditated you mean.

Google would not take you step by step through the process, eventually you would get overwhelmed and give up...that's if you try at all.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

I would be at a greater risk of suffering a strong or heart attack.

I did a little research and found out that while men are greater at risk of heart attack, "women are twice as likely as men to die after having a heart attack, partly because they tend to be older when the incident occurs ".
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by moonloved(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
hungryboy:
(singing) * You used to call me on my cellphone Late night when you need my love

Abeg make pesin help me complete am.
And I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing Ever since I left the city, You got a reputation for yourself now Everybody knows and I feel left out Girl you got me down, you got me stressed out 'Cause ever since I left the city, you started wearing less and goin' out more Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor Hangin' with some girls I've never seen before You used to call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love Call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing Ever since I left the city, you, you, you You and me we just don't get along You make me feel like I did you wrong Going places where you don't belong Ever since I left the city, you, you got exactly what you asked for Running out of pages in your passport Hanging with some girls I've never seen before You used to call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love Call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love And I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing These days, all I do is Wonder if you're bendin' over backwards for someone else Wonder if you're rollin' up a backwoods for someone else Doing things I taught you, gettin' nasty for someone else You don't need no one else You don't need nobody else, no Why you never alone Why you always touching road Used to always stay at home, be a good girl You was in a zone, yeah You should just be yourself Right now, you're someone else You used to call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love Call me on my cell phone Late night when you need my love And I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing I know when that hotline bling That can only mean one thing Ever since I left the city

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) by sagar3230(f): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Bathing is an act, cheating is an act, eating is an act, drinking is an act....they are all verbs(action word) so what are you telling me
Its very cool answer dear take care
i have a link to download all [url="http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/wallpapers/wwe/roman-reigns/"]roman reigns wallpaper[/url] from
visit this girl page from this link
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/wallpapers/wwe/roman-reigns/

and
http://www.wallpapersfestival.com/wallpapers/wwe/goldberg/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.