Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (17572 Views)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

You have painted a scenario that evokes sympathy and hatred for your supposed father who is God. You have every reason to hate Him only because you are extremely, myopically and horribly shortsighted.

Unfortunately, hard as it may, the World Experience we all live in is an EXAMINATION!

What is 70years of pain compared to eternity of bliss?
What is 70 years of pleasure compared to eternity of pain?

Why do women get pregnant when they know that they would have to endure the horible risks and pain of childbirth? Self hatred?

Why do generals send their men to the war front knowing that some of them will not come back? Hatered?

The exam is a course called "Reality 104": an exam all must take Fail or Pass.

You own Gulder Brewery and ALL your children qualified for the reality TV show:" The Ultimate Search". If you preemptively solve every challenge for each one of them, where is the competition?

Think!
The world is a Battle Field not a luxury Hotel.

CC: winner01 , kingebukasblog , Richirich713, scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2 Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia Jeromejnr

Cc:Seun , Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , HopefulLandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson,
Pls advice us. Next time we catch a rapist what shld we do?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Image123:

The old question of why evil if there's God. Is lack of evil proof that there is God?
What shld we do when we catch a rapist?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Edenoscar:

lol see as you just make my mind dey cut.
On the matter as for me this is all i have to say

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

So intelligent! I never knew that people like you are still existing.

Is God more like a Boxing Opponent to you or a Boxing Coach?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Unreligious people are also not necesarily intelligent. A lot of unreligious people are that way simply because of the societies they grew up in. Others as a result of remarkable, mostly negative occurences in their lives. The relationship between religion and intelligence are from studies that are questionable at best and dishonest at worst.

I agree with you. However, I'm still of the opinion that "high levels of religiosity is linked to lower levels of intelligence".
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2016

My Father is the VC of my University, I am
doing a qualifying exam which will truncade
my plans. He enters the exam hall only to see
me his dear son sweating because I forgot the
answer to a YES or NO question. My father
knows the answer yet he allowed me face the exam without his help. I am sad and mad at
him at the same time. Wicked father who
wouldn't lift a hand to save his only son.
shadeyinka...pls elaborate on ''the little girl(2 years) fault''...
Your analogy implies...you erred..so show us her erring..

also from your analogy...
Your father has another child in the exam hall..and that second son..signals your father to help him out---that he(the vc) should give him(second son) the answer sheet of someone intelligent in the hall...and your father does so..
Shadeyinka...oya justify...
Cc shadeyinka
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Image123(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

What shld we do when we catch a rapist?
Who are we? Are these we God?
If we refers to you and I, report the rapist to relevant authorities, that's the lawful thing to do.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

God is the macho father that did nothing. He is always present when these crimes are committed but he seems to be more interested in buying range rover for pastors.

Let me speak for once like you folks:

Show us an Evidence that God entered a Car show room and bought a car for a pastor?

You don't believe He exists yet you believe He buys cars for his pastors!

I SMH in wonder as your anger is misplaced.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Hmm. I will still tell anybody to forgive the person who has wronged him/her.

Don't get me wrong: I know that it is very hard to forgive, especially crimes as grievous as rape. In fact, it is nearly impossible to ordinarily forgive somebody who defiled you as a child.

However, for the sake of his/her own mental health and for the sake of Jesus Christ, I will ask the person to forgive.
bros i dont understand you oo..
You said if we see a rapist trying to perform the act...we should try and make sure he is remanded...so i asked this

raphieMontella:
what should we do when a person is infected
with hiv/aids?
so i await your advice.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

What kind of weak God is that?
Even Odin wouldn't have subscribed to such a silly idea with Thor

Both Odin and Thor will find themselves in the lake of fire!
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

Let me speak for once like you folks:

Show us an Evidence that God entered a Car show room and bought a car for a pastor?

You don't believe He exists yet you believe He buys cars for his pastors!

I SMH in wonder as your anger is misplaced.
red herring?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

bros i dont understand you oo..
You said if we see a rapist trying to perform the act...we should try and make sure he is remanded...so i asked this

so i await your advice.

We should prevent/stop rape in any way we can.

Are you asking about what we should do when a victim of rape is infected with hiv/aids?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Image123:

Who are we? Are these we God?
If we refers to you and I, report the rapist to relevant authorities, that's the lawful thing to do.
If you were fortunate to catch a rapist in the act. What would you do?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

We should prevent/stop rape in any way we can.

Are you asking about what we should do when a victim of rape is infected with hiv/aids?
you gave me a gear..

1) a distinct person
2) the raped person...
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by winner01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Healing in god that could not stop her from being raped

Now this is total discard of common sense
Did God say earth will be free of evil?

God is not a man. If common sense is what you and atheists are exhibiting, if common sense entails obsession with a non existent entity, mockery and stupidity. Then I prefer the uncommon sense
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

I agree with you. However, I'm still of the opinion that "high levels of religiosity is linked to lower levels of intelligence".
studies confirm this..
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

red herring?

LOL! It touched you?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by winner01(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Edenoscar:

and the culprit sits in his room for a minute say a few shorts words and when he die will go to heaven while on the other hand if the victim does not believe in God but clearly live a moral life will rot in hell..isnt that right young man
Your opinions wont change anything.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Image123(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

If you were fortunate to catch a rapist in the act. What would you do?

What's fortunate about, i already answered you. You should report him to the appropriate authorities. It seems you don't like that? You also skipped my question, is lack of evil a proof that there is God?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

shadeyinka...pls elaborate on ''the little girl(2 years) fault''...
Your analogy implies...you erred..so show us her erring..

also from your analogy...
Your father has another child in the exam hall..and that second son..signals your father to help him out---that he(the vc) should give him(second son) the answer sheet of someone intelligent in the hall...and your father does so..
Shadeyinka...oya justify...but
Cc shadeyinka

The little Girl had no Fault!
It is the nature of the exam of reality which is a Battle. The Enemy shoots in your direction, bullets may hit the military doctor assigned to care for you or that innocent child.

Get it right! The World is a Battle Field!
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

because it was his plan..
So was the rape his plan?

on immutable dynamics..
He does save a person from being shot by armed robbers..a testimony of such hit front page..
So why save in the armed robber case and not the rape?
Not his plan per se. Just a consequence of the already established dynamic. Rules have exceptions. In some cases, the 'laws' are altered when a set of conditions are met, hence the answers to prayer....... You are the only one who seems to understand my post, the rest are just saying what I don't know.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by winner01(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

You have painted a scenario that evokes sympathy and hatred for your supposed father who is God. You have every reason to hate Him only because you are extremely, myopically and horribly shortsighted.

Unfortunately, hard as it may, the World Experience we all live in is an EXAMINATION!

What is 70years of pain compared to eternity of bliss?
What is 70 years of pleasure compared to eternity of pain?

Why do women get pregnant when they know that they would have to endure the horible risks and pain of childbirth? Self hatred?

Why do generals send their men to the war front knowing that some of them will not come back? Hatered?

The exam is a course called "Reality 104": an exam all must take Fail or Pass.

You own Gulder Brewery and ALL your children qualified for the reality TV show:" The Ultimate Search". If you preemptively solve every challenge for each one of them, where is the competition?

Think!
The world is a Battle Field not a luxury Hotel.

CC: winner01 , kingebukasblog , Richirich713, scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2 Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia Jeromejnr

Cc:Seun , Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , HopefulLandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson,
Bless you Bro.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Pls advice us. Next time we catch a rapist what shld we do?

Face the law of man!
The law of God will take place when he returns to his maker
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Edenoscar(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
winner01:
Your opinions wont change anything.
hehehe you no wan answer abi
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
winner01:
Did God say earth will be free of evil?

God is not a man. If common sense is what you and atheists are exhibiting, if common sense entails obsession with a non existent entity, mockery and stupidity. Then I prefer the uncommon sense
Hehehe
Stupidity? Mockery? Lol
So your god wants to heal the raped but he does not want to prevent the rape? Lol
This is just so funny. Sounds like you are saying god permits evil so has to feel important and needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

Face the law of man! The law of God will take place when he returns to his maker
But god would for give him with just 2 lines of prayer.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

The little Girl had no Fault!
It is the nature of the exam of reality which is a Battle. The Enemy shoots in your direction, bullets may hit the military doctor assigned to care for you or that innocent child.

Get it right! The World is a Battle Field!

maybe you should read your post and see where you clearly said...''because i forgot the answer''..then you will see your paradox.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Edenoscar(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

Face the law of man!
The law of God will take place when he returns to his maker
so if he says a few word of prayer then what?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by winner01(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehe
Stupidity? Mockery? Lol
So your god wants to heal the raped but he does not want to prevent the rape? Lol
This is just so funny. Sounds like you are saying god permits evil so has to feel important and needed.
Ive heard your rants.

It does not change anything.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Image123:

What's fortunate about, i already answered you. You should report him to the appropriate authorities. It seems you don't like that? You also skipped my question, is lack of evil a proof that there is God?
So you caught a rapist in the act of raping a 2 year old and you can over power him, you will leave him to continue while you go off to report to the authority? Hmmm

Yes lack of evil will prove that YOUR god is real. A god of love, love greater than the love any man can show to another man. Is that not your god? So if that god exists there won't be any evil.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
winner01:
Ive heard your rants.

It does not change anything.
Of cos you will call it rants. I guess you have ran out of excuses for your imaginary god

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Edenoscar(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehe
Stupidity? Mockery? Lol
its as simple as that just prevent the rape instead of allowing a young girl go through unnecessary trauma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Disobedience To Husband And Issue Of Attending Different Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.