Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (17570 Views)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Not his plan per se. Just a consequence of the already established dynamic. Rules have exceptions. In some cases, the 'laws' are altered when a set of conditions are met, hence the answers to prayer....... You are the only one who seems to understand my post, the rest are just saying what I don't know.
the death of jesus was his plan of ''redemption''
honourhim says he had this plan since the creation of the world(before creating earth).. (supported with a bible verse too)
cc.honourhim
2)the normal perspective seems it was his plan after man supposedly ''fell''...

1)a little girl of 2 years..can she pray?
2)some girls are raped at ages at which they are conscious enough..do you mean they dont pray?/call out on God in such events?
3)''testimonies'' of ''unmerited favour''...how does those cases happen?

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Edenoscar:

so if he says a few word of prayer then what?

Not a few words but repentance...he is forgiven by God but he still has to face the judgement of man.

His offence was two folds crime against man and crime against the maker of man
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

maybe you should read your post and see where you clearly said...''because i forgot the answer''..then you will see your paradox.

I guess you should point it out
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=50255147][/quote]

My opinion which is supported by studies, and evident in Nigeria & other religious extremist countries.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
winner01:
Bless you Bro.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by winner01(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Of cos you will call it rants. I guess you have ran out of excuses for your imaginary god
Okay.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2016

My Father is the VC of my University, I am
doing a qualifying exam which will truncade
my plans. He enters the exam hall only to see
me his dear son sweating because I forgot the
answer
to a YES or NO question. My father
knows the answer yet he allowed me face the exam without his help. I am sad and mad at
him at the same time. Wicked father who
wouldn't lift a hand to save his only son.
shadeyinka..here's your paradox.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Are u sure u are educated? Do you know what an allegory is?

You modified your original work,your work was presented as real initially,only to be modified when it raises many questions and doubts.

I don't toy with peoples feelings/believes.

Each to their own.am arohere.

Walk out the door.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

shadeyinka..here's your paradox.

OK!?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

OK!?
lol..wrong analogy!
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

the death of jesus was his plan of ''redemption''
honourhim says he had this plan since the creation of the world(before creating earth).. (supported with a bible verse too)
cc.honourhim
2)the normal perspective seems it was his plan after man supposedly ''fell''...

1)a little girl of 2 years..can she pray?
2)some girls are raped at ages at which they are conscious enough..do you mean they dont pray?/call out on God in such events?
3)''testimonies'' of ''unmerited favour''...how does those cases happen?
It has be in line with his will. Romans9:15 I will be merciful on whom I have mercy, I will be compassionate on whom I show compassion
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

My opinion which is supported by studies, and evident in Nigeria & other religious extremist countries.
Dubious studies! Evident to whom?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol..wrong analogy!

Sorry raphie, I can't seem to get it.

The bolded was just to say "I have to make a discission" and I don't know the answer. Like in life situations we face challenges which require our response. Every good/ bad event in life is an exam question.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Dubious studies! Evident to whom?

Dubious studies published in high ranking and peer reviewed journals. Hope you're not trying to be delusional.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It has be in line with his will. Romans9:15 I will be merciful on whom I have mercy, I will be compassionate on whom I show compassion
Lol..
See your bible...
I need not remind you..from the same bible..
God is love..but wait

psalm 145:9
The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works..
so who are more inclined to this mercy?

psalm 140:12
Lord, I know that you defend the cause of the poor and the rights of the needy

Psalm 146:7
He always keeps his promises; 7 he judges in favor of the oppressed
and gives food to the hungry

unless it was his plan..
So again...was the rape his plan?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by felixomor: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
CHARLOE:

U dat no who God is, y not explain to 'ignorat' folks like us y God wld sit back n watch an innocent, helpless & vulnerable 2yr old baby raped by an adult without doing anything? But wld send his angels to: stand guard over u while u sleep, deliver u from accident/arm robbery attack, heal u from sickness etc

When a wise man points to the sky, the fool examines his fingers.

When God flooded the earth to get rid of evil people, you and your cohorts claim he is a dictator..
Now u forget the billions of miracles happening every millisecond and say why did God not stop a rapist?

Well sorry to burst ur bubble, God is not under your jurisdiction.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

Sorry raphie, I can't seem to get it.

The bolded was just to say "I have to make a discission" and I don't know the answer. Like in life situations we face challenges which require our response. Every good/ bad event in life is an exam question.
forgeting an answer is your fault...

let me rephrase your analogy for you...
you were not told you're gonna have an exam...you havent been taught anything in school before etc,,and suddenly that day..you were ushered into the hall to write your graduating exam..on the basis of fail and fail out and you're now sweating in the hall..but your dad helps other people in other exams...
if you were your dad?
Would you help you?
Or what should your dad the vc do?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by felixomor: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Yet he supposedly blesses people with private jets, sends angels to guide you, helps athletes win medals and other irrelevant things but when it comes to preventing a rape, he is powerless. Hmmm... I just dey look u people

By your logic, if i own a company and i decide to pay just like every other customer for my purchases, then I must be a sick person. By ur logic.

cool
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
felixomor:

When a wise man points to the sky, the fool examines his fingers.

When God flooded the earth to get rid of evil people, you and your cohorts claim he is a dictator..
Now u forget the billions of miracles happening every millisecond and say why did God not stop a rapist?

Well sorry to burst ur bubble, God is not under your jurisdiction.
So after your god flooded the earth did it end evil in the world? So why flood the earth at all? Smh
Millions of miracle? A god that can't heal amputation? Don't make me laugh abeg
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
felixomor:

By your logic, if i own a company and i decide to pay just like every other customer for my purchases, then I must be a sick person. By ur logic.

cool
Biko. How does this excuse god from withnessing so many rapes and him not doing anything.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Image123(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

So you caught a rapist in the act of raping a 2 year old and you can over power him, you will leave him to continue while you go off to report to the authority? Hmmm

Yes lack of evil will prove that YOUR god is real. A god of love, love greater than the love any man can show to another man. Is that not your god? So if that god exists there won't be any evil.

i answered your question, if you had a different question, you ask nicely not cunningly like your dad. If i can overpower him,i may or may not depending on circumstances (I'm not an automaton). But ultimately, i get to report the rapist to appropriate authority.That's the lawful thing to do, is it?
My previous signature is apt for you. "The atheist have defined God,God doesn't fit their definition, therefore God doesn't exist". That's lazy and crazy. It's akin to saying there are no humans, that for a human to exist,they should have four eyes. Even when i showed you 8billion humans, there will still be no humans to you. You define how God should be with no example, thoughtless.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
If you ask a typical atheist, "what is evil?" They'll begin "suffering, hunger, pain, rape, murder, hiv/aids, diseases, global warming."

Yet the atheist will never agree that homosexuality, lesbianism, fornication, defamation of GOD, masturbation, alcohol consumption, smoking, and use of filthy words are all evil.

It becomes very clear that when the atheist says "GOD shouldn't allow evil", he means GOD should remove all the things that cause him pain but leave him to continue in rebellion against Him.

Perfect logic.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

here's the verse on jesus's wahever
1peter 1:20
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

forgeting an answer is your fault...

let me rephrase your analogy for you...
you were not told you're gonna have an exam...you havent been taught anything in school before etc,,and suddenly that day..you were ushered into the hall to write your graduating exam..on the basis of fail and fail out and you're now sweating in the hall..but your dad helps other people in other exams...
if you were your dad?
Would you help you?
Or what should your dad the vc do?

I see your point. You are capitalizing on the word "forget" in my expression. For me the forgetting was not the issue, but not knowing the correct answer. So, its not the case of apportioning blame but focusing on not knowing the correct answer.

Now, to your question all the same;

You rephrased the analogy in a twisted manner. You laid some premises which is not part of the analogy

1. You were not told you will be doing an exam
You were given a conscience as your first teacher and scriptures which tells you how to answer the questions (live your life)
2.You were not taught anything in school before
Since you were born every experience is a class and an exam
3. You were suddenly ushered into the exam hall which has a fail and fail out nature
The exam is a minute by minute exam till you die.
4. Your Father helps other people except you.
The exam consisted of several thousand questions. You have had help from your father regarding some other questions except this.

I believe I have answered you
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by felixomor: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

So after your god flooded the earth did it end evil in the world? So why flood the earth at all? Smh
Millions of miracle? A god that can't heal amputation? Don't make me laugh abeg

Of course it ended evil. All the evil people died.
Moreover, if u say the evil did not end, it only buttresses the biblical fact that evil is spiritual from the devil.

AlSo amputation is your problem?
I thought u said u were the fake pastor who once performed miracles?
Abeg, even magicians join amputees.
Book a seat in one of their shows if u r so keen on amputations.
God is not your magician.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by otemanuduno: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Otemanuduno,

Jehovah is GOD. Lucifer is Satan(adversary).

1. I don't know what you call long life but GOD Himself shortened the days of man. Also, Abel, Zechariah, Jesus, were all murdered/had their life cut short. Jehovah doesn't promise long life in this sin-cursed world, but He promises eternal life in Heaven.
Here is where your god(Satan) promised his worshippers long life. Psalm 91:16
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation."

2. Refer to the apostles.

:
All these promises came on conditions,
What are the conditions, Pls?

:
GOD can grow the leg of an amputee. He raised people from the dead, parted the red sea and spreads out the Heavens.
But since the arrival of camera phones, why hasn't yahweh(Satan) grown the leg of an amputee?

:
5. The wealth of this world is deceitful. The Psalmist asked GOD not to give him too much wealth, lest he lose sight of Him, and not to let him lack, lest he steal and bring shame to GOD's name. GOD provides our daily bread. That is enough for us.
Wealth is deceitful? How does that sound in your ears? undecided
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by felixomor: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Biko. How does this excuse god from withnessing so many rapes and him not doing anything.

and if he witnessed it nkor? What can u do but cry on nairaland?
By the way, And how does ur story change the fact that God created the earth and gave man to have dominion over it?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by otemanuduno: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
felixomor:
Of course it ended evil. All the evil people died.
Did Noah the evil guy die too? Imagine now the evil guy who got drunk, naked and cursed his child. I don't think any rational being would do the last two things I mentioned. Shame on the Bible and its god(Satan).
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by EyeHateGod: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

You have painted a scenario that evokes sympathy and hatred for your supposed father who is God. You have every reason to hate Him only because you are extremely, myopically and horribly shortsighted.
This is Irrelevant! and m only replying this cause i got mentioned
so lemme take the things that made small sense and then reply...

Unfortunately, hard as it may, the World Experience we all live in is an EXAMINATION!

What is 70years of pain compared to eternity of bliss?
What is 70 years of pleasure compared to eternity of pain?

Irrelevant

Why do women get pregnant when they know that they would have to endure the horible risks and pain of childbirth? Self hatred?

Irrelevant

Why do generals send their men to the war front knowing that some of them will not come back? Hatered?

Irrelevant

The exam is a course called "Reality 104": an exam all must take Fail or Pass.

You own Gulder Brewery and ALL your children qualified for the reality TV show:" The Ultimate Search". If you preemptively solve every challenge for each one of them, where is the competition?

Think!
The world is a Battle Field not a luxury Hotel.

All fu*king Irrelevant... And please Are Christians really this Dumb? i got out of typing Irrelevant damn this is alarming
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
Here is where your god(Satan) promised his worshippers long life. Psalm 91:16
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation."
2. Refer to the apostles.
What are the conditions, Pls?
But since the arrival of camera phones, why hasn't yahweh(Satan) grown the leg of an amputee?
Wealth is deceitful? How does that sound in your ears? undecided

What is long life?

"Honour your father and your mother, that it may be well with thee in the land which the Lord thy GOD giveth thee." Promises come with conditions, okay? You cannot live in disobedience to GOD and expect Him to shower His blessings abundantly on you.

It's not as if you would repent if you saw an amputee healed. "An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas" Matt. 12:39

"Take heed, and beware of covetousness, for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth." Luk 12:15
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by shadeyinka(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This is Irrelevant! and m only replying this cause i got mentioned
so lemme take the things that made small sense and then reply...

Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Irrelevant

All fu*king Irrelevant... And please Are Christians really this Dumb? i got out of typing Irrelevant damn this is alarming

Escapist tendencies in full glare! Whenever the TRUTH is presented like an ostrich, some people bury their heads in the sand screaming on top of their voice "IRRELEVANT!".

The truth wouldn't go away unless you face it.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
shadeyinka:

I see your point. You are capitalizing on the word "forget" in my expression. For me the forgetting was not the issue, but not knowing the correct answer. So, its not the case of apportioning blame but focusing on not knowing the correct answer.

Now, to your question all the same;

You rephrased the analogy in a twisted manner. You laid some premises which is not part of the analogy

1. You were not told you will be doing an exam
You were given a conscience as your first teacher and scriptures which tells you how to answer the questions (live your life)
2.You were not taught anything in school before
Since you were born every experience is a class and an exam
3. You were suddenly ushered into the exam hall which has a fail and fail out nature
The exam is a minute by minute exam till you die.
4. Your Father helps other people except you.
The exam consisted of several thousand questions. You have had help from your father regarding some other questions except this.

I believe I have answered you
sorry we're talking about a two year old girl..
Fix ''her'' in your analogy..
Make your analogy valid...its still invalid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Young People Dance Like Maddog In Club & Parties But Act Cool In Church? / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Disobedience To Husband And Issue Of Attending Different Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.