Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Is PHP So.........boring?? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Is PHP So.........boring?? (6764 Views)

Is PHP A Must In Nigeria Tech Industry? / Is Php Dying? Give Your Reasons / Is PHP Dying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is PHP So.........boring?? by guente02(m): 4:23am On Dec 21, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Follow good coding conventions and best practices. Also try doing something a level higher than what you've done before, it doesn't need to be a large-scale product, it could be very small projects with very specific functions that will help you grow as a developer.
Don't be scared to try new things.
Many thanks.
Re: Why Is PHP So.........boring?? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Follow good coding conventions and best practices. Also try doing something a level higher than what you've done before, it doesn't need to be a large-scale product, it could be very small projects with very specific functions that will help you grow as a developer.
Don't be scared to try new things.
that is the best way to approach it. If you think PHP is boring, then take a look at OBJECTIVE-C LANGUAGE for IOS things.
Re: Why Is PHP So.........boring?? by zubike01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
For me, I didn't focus much on html and css, because you can get templates and edit once you know the basics. However, if you are struggling with PHP the website below might help. I don't think you need to scram everything, just understand how it works and where to find the code you need online when you are stuck.

https://www.w3schools.com/php/
Re: Why Is PHP So.........boring?? by raopooja800: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for you share this information for me
Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Programmers That Share Language And City In Common / Where To Start Teaching A Child How To Code / Is Programming A Talent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.