Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November (1259 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by livyhorsy: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
what do I do?i have spent money preparing for the wedding
Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by tonyedouglas(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
marry her frnd

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by Olasco93: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
What happened?
Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by ever811(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
don't have time for bad news...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by nmreports: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
What should you do?.
Okay holdup... Why is she opting out?.
Walking out of a wedding that has been planned for is a very critical decision that couldn't have been easier for her as well.

No one is a victim here. We should all look out for our own lives right? She is looking out for hers.

Just don't force the marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by uboma(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
livyhorsy:

Since you have brought this issue here, why not spill the beans here.

What exactly happened?

How did you offend her to make her change her mind?

Or was it a case of falling out of love with you?

Provide enough details....
Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by livyhorsy: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
she said she saw my chat with ladies and she do had a dream where we divorced
Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
livyhorsy:

Just commit suicide, kill yourself or die undecided
Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
My brother, a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage.
Just count your losses and move on for life has more for you than you have experienced.
Hard luck cry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by jcflex(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
My brother, In all situation, jst keep thanking your GOD.

a wedding plan in which she walk away is far far better than a broken marriage.

pls jst over look the spending and thank your GOD.

you never knw the plan she have for you, if eventually the wedding take place.

probably your life might never remain the same after the wedding. frustrations, anger will not be your portion
Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by uboma(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
livyhorsy:
she said she saw my chat with ladies and she do had a dream where we divorced

does this mean that you are still seeing other ladies?

What is/are the content of the messages she saw in your phone? Are they lewd messages with other ladies?

If your answer to the above questions is Yes, then my friend, she has the right to call off the wedding.
Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by onoerime: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Having a spiritual problem? Write in full details and drop it on
https:///7qLR0fWq87o41KVgXg77ON
Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by sanyahkod(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Pathetic!
Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Why do people often think marriage is the end of it? Marriage is just the beginning and if she can't deal with your cheating ways (chatting up random girls online) while you guys are courting, how do you think she will be able to cope after you guys get married. Straighten your ways my friend. Besides, a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage
Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by ikp120(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
livyhorsy:

Tell her "okay"... Delete her number... Don't ever call her (If she calls, dont talk like you care), dont chat her up, or visit her again... Tell your people that you have postponed the wedding... If that your fiance loves you, she will come back begging after 3 weeks of silence from you... If she doesn't, start a new relationship and cancel the wedding... You are a man, therefore don't beg for love.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Said She Is No Longer Interested In Our Wedding Sheduled November by Incrizz(f): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
livyhorsy pls answer Uboma's ques undecided

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Heartbreak Experience / Chat between a Nigerian man and His Girlfriend that rejected Flight ticket / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.