Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? (2038 Views)

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Girl With Biggest Backside Shares Her Bad Videos Online - Don't Miss To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol and that's what you are bragging about?

grin
I really don't know what you call bragging.

That's just what i can't take.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Rozaystunna(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Girl...

I tell you, you can't do nothing about it, the highest you can do is walk out of the relationship.

And you need not brag about how fortunate you are by not finding yourself in a relationship with "Those types". They are always the sweetest when the love is in it's prime, you won't see it labelled on their fore head. Just be thankful you have not met one and pray not to meet one. Bruh she can't do shit

Verily I say unto you Herbie, if a guy you are dating hits you, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Looool. Dunno sef, been unnecessarily happy since morning angry lipsrsealed. Beat me and dig your grave biko cheesy. But twinnie, some girls no dey try. I'm a lil bit guilty of the 2nd paragraph tongue lipsrsealed
And what is that?. grin can't recall what it states.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
And what is that?. grin can't recall what it states.
You don't mean it shocked shocked shocked, olodo twinnie tongue
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

You don't mean it shocked shocked shocked, olodo twinnie tongue
Lol.
Let me go back and read.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rozaystunna:
mechie onu, don't be stubborn
angry angry
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Incrizz(f): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
You hit your woman??
Shame on you Stupidity!
If she is anything like me,
then probably this is the first time in her life she's ever been hit.
And if this is the first time she's ever been hit,
then, it's new to her brain, her brain couldn't think of a reaction. Until you do it again, or a 3rd time for highly tolerant ladies.

Is that how you go about hitting men who annoy you to the core?
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Incrizz:
You hit your woman??
Shame on you Stupidity!
If she is anything like me,
then probably this is the first time in her life she's ever been hit.
And if this is the first time she's ever been hit,
then, it's new to her brain, her brain couldn't think of a reaction. Until you do it again, or a 3rd time for highly tolerant ladies.

Is that how you go about hitting men who annoy you to the core?
easy woman!!! keep your voice low, your ranting is too loud.

Forgive me if my post is annoying. like I said it's the first and last time ever. can you picture a scenario where your boyfriend/fiancé upsets you and refuses to apologise, this goes on for like 3 to 4 days, you will have no choice than to apologize and set things right. this happens almost every week.

my sister, if I tell you say women matter nor tire me na lie I dey lie.
what about a scenario where she goes mute on me for close to a week with several failed attempts to talk her out of it. at last I decide to give her a little space to sort things out her self, then she comes into my arms crying and calling me heartless man for not trying enough to talk her out of her ''issues''. I automatically becomes the bad person.

hitting her wasn't intentional and will never happen again.

even the marriage we both dreaming about don tire me sef, fear dey catch me because na just 3 years of dating we still dey so. what if we get married? I don die be that.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Incrizz(f): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2016
stupidity:
easy woman!!! keep your voice low, your ranting is too loud.

Forgive me if my post is annoying. like I said it's the first and last time ever. can you picture a scenario where your boyfriend/fiancé upsets you and refuses to apologise, this goes on for like 3 to 4 days, you will have no choice than to apologize and set things right. this happens almost every week.

my sister, if I tell you say women matter nor tire me na lie I dey lie.
what about a scenario where she goes mute on me for close to a week with several failed attempts to talk her out of it. at last I decide to give her a little space to sort things out her self, then she comes into my arms crying and calling me heartless man for not trying enough to talk her out of her ''issues''. I automatically becomes the bad person.

hitting her wasn't intentional and will never happen again.

even the marriage we both dreaming about don tire me sef, fear dey catch me because na just 3 years of dating we still dey so. what if we get married? I don die be that.

I'm so glad you heard me loud and clear Mr wink
Imagine your relish, "your hitting her hard reset her brain". Come on dude!

Funny enough, that's what potential wife batterers always say. Watch documentaries on TV, when the women are asked why didn't they leave on the firtst hit, they all say, "He promised me it woulld never happen again and I believed him"

Pray the next lady you move on to and hit is not pretty little miss "do me I do you"
Thenk angry
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Incrizz:

I'm so glad you heard me loud and clear Mr wink
Imagine your relish, "your hitting her hard reset her brain". Come on dude!

Funny enough, that's what potential wife batterers always say. Watch documentaries on TV, when the women are asked why didn't they leave on the firtst hit, they all say, "He promised me it woulld never happen again and I believed him"

Pray the next lady you move on to and hit is not pretty little miss "do me I do you"
Thenk angry
i did not promise her, but I promised myself not to try such with any lady I come across.

But shar you yourself know say una matter(women matter) na like water way pass garri.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Incrizz(f): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2016
stupidity:
i did not promise her, but I promised myself not to try such with any lady I come across.

But shar you yourself know say una matter(women matter) na like water way pass garri.
TOo late angry
You have already been inducted into this hall of fame of Potential Women Batterers PWB

Only the Blood Of Jesus Christ can erase this your stamp. ( Man, that blood of Jesus erases anything!!!)

Don't look a me, you met the requirement; hit a woman once.

See?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Flat Ladies Wear Bra Too? Discuss. / Can Rubbing Vaginal Cream On My Face Speed Up Beard Growth / Which One Can You Tolerant? A Cheating Partner Or A Self-servicing Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.