Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman (2086 Views)

BBNaija: Praise & Ka3na Caught On Camera Knacking In The Mid-Night / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by Ottowax(m): 2:10am On May 16, 2017
I met a girl in my Department who I really admired... When I got closer to her, I learnt many things.
Her Parents weren't well-to-do and she went to bed many times hungry.
My Admiration turned to pity as I couldn't just Imagine her suffering.
The day she disclosed this... I just took out my wallet and gave her 3k.
Since then, I give her money regularly and guess what
She told everyone that she's drying my wallet, that she has my mumu button.
I was stunned to my bone marrow, someone I'm helping to survive oh.
World people....Now I've heard it... She's begging and even knelt down in front of class when I ignored her pleas.
World people, She just called and asked if she can come visit me... probably phase 2 of the apology... and Barny said if I permit, she'll spend the night with me.
I'm an Honourable gentleman, but brothers and sisters... na here my power stop... cuz this Passover.... Okay.... Urgent advice please
Should I still continue my snubbing series or I should just forgive and forget?
After the House series

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by Terryindeed: 2:17am On May 16, 2017
Nack her once and for once, or you want to continue pitying her, while another bad sharp nikka be helping her on the other hands? Truth is she likes you and will do anything for your friendship to continue, so do what she wants.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by lookatew: 2:24am On May 16, 2017
konji hold me dis night so I don rush put myself 4 ur shoes begin imagine all d different positions u suppose carry tear am.

But as I reason am again, e no pure. No take advantage of am. Just 4give bt no 4get!

Go find the nearest maggi dem gang, na dem deserve tearing without mercy.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by Ottowax(m): 2:27am On May 16, 2017
Terryindeed:
Nack her once and for once, or you want to continue pitying her, while another bad sharp nikka be helping her on the other hands? Truth is she likes you and will do anything for your friendship to continue, so do what she wants.
Great advice... but e no go worse matter... Man for no cucu show levels?

1 Like

Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by Ottowax(m): 2:31am On May 16, 2017
lookatew:
konji hold me dis night so I don rush put myself 4 ur shoes begin imagine all d different positions u suppose carry tear am.

But as I reason am again, e no pure. No take advantage of am. Just 4give bt no 4get!

Go find the nearest maggi dem gang, na dem deserve tearing without mercy.
Exactly... This girl toil with my niceness....
But to bleep her go worsen matters??
Can't just take advantage of these poor girls.... How you see am?
Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by SmellingAnus(m): 3:05am On May 16, 2017
My grandpa told me , when a woman chases you, only God can deliver you... Lol... She is a good deal maker... One thing about deals is to make an offer that cannot be rejected and that is probably what she just did . If you escape it your God is strong if you don't , not your fault grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by McDee01(m): 4:53am On May 16, 2017
Nigga, Just ignore her. People like her are drama queens looking for who to cling to and suck dry. She have shown you what she can really do, using her family as a pity tool and now calling you a dummy because she thought you fell for it but you were helping her out of pity. Think of what she can do when she gets closer and into you. Anything, be it business, relationship, friendship....etc, that is founded on lies is a manhole that will consume either of the party at the short or long run.

Forgive her and let her know you've done so. Move on with your dignity held high and never look back at her. If she comes to you about anything you can help her with, do it if you can but just don't get on her level by taking her to your home and bed. Just show her the bigger and matured person in you.

Just a piece of my mind though and a way I can treat the issue if I am in your shoes. smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by smardray(m): 6:00am On May 16, 2017
Rubber idabobo re gbodo wa la'po re...ma ba'se lo..omo odo rere

3 Likes

Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by Doctorfitz: 6:20am On May 16, 2017
Why do Nigerian girls do this? Especially students. I still don't get it cos it was very rampant and it still is.
Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by Ximenez(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2017
World people ke undecided
Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by Kobicove(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2017
Better cut your losses and 'run' otherwise you may end up with a liability around your neck! undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by kilojoDesigns: 8:28am On May 16, 2017
Terryindeed:

Why are not helping their fellow guys. She doesn't like him. She feels sorry for what she did and wants to make up for it as usual with the only thing many girls have to offer these days.

My advice, just do it
1. For your name sake
2. So she can clear her conscience

If you however continue your role as Maga then OYO. cuz maybe she is right then

1 Like

Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by Apina(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2017
Ottowax:
I met a girl in my Department who I really admired... When I got closer to her, I learnt many things.
Her Parents weren't well-to-do and she went to bed many times hungry.
My Admiration turned to pity as I couldn't just Imagine her suffering.
The day she disclosed this... I just took out my wallet and gave her 3k.
Since then, I give her money regularly and guess what
She told everyone that she's drying my wallet, that she has my mumu button.
I was stunned to my bone marrow, someone I'm helping to survive oh.
World people....Now I've heard it... She's begging and even knelt down in front of class when I ignored her pleas.
World people, She just called and asked if she can come visit me... probably phase 2 of the apology... and Barny said if I permit, she'll spend the night with me.
I'm an Honourable gentleman, but brothers and sisters... na here my power stop... cuz this Passover.... Okay.... Urgent advice please
Should I still continue my snubbing series or I should just forgive and forget?
After the House series
She's not just financially poor, if that's even true in the first place but also in d aspect of common sense and morals. She doesn't deserve ur pity cos dats wat she was looking for in d first place with the manner she told u the tales of her life. Just let her go and stop allowing Urself to be emotionally blackmailed, u are a fvcking grown ass man.
Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by pryme(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2017
How come most threads in Nairaland have misleading Title angry angry
Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by spencekat(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Why do Nigerian girls do this? Especially students. I still don't get it cos it was very rampant and it still is.
Many of them are really suffering.Imagine a girl was given 5K to spend for only a month by her father when she was about leaving for school.Please parents don't fill your houses with children that you can't adequately fend for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2017
The girl calling u Mugu shows that her story is likely false and even if it is true she deserves no pity. If u want to show her levels don't sleep with her but if ur only consideration as regards sleeping with her is that she is vulnerable abeg enjoy ur knacks. U deserve am o.
Re: Should I Ignore This Knacking In Advance? I'm A Gentleman by Bahddo(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2017
You can make her your slave if you want. Just play with her mind. Blow cold, then hot before she goes numb. I'm not sure how to explain this.

Tell her you want to talk. Take her out. Get drinks, nothing expensive.

Describe how disappointed you are in her, and tell her that the way it is, you don't even feel like talking to her, but you want to hear what she has to say. If she tries explaining immediately, pause and stare hard at the space between her eyebrows, and say "don't interrupt me." Then continue. Tell her how you can't believe she could be that petty.

Talk about feelings, perception and attitudes instead of actions. Girls are mostly emotional and would get touched. Then while she is feeling bad, remind her how you thought she was different. It is important that you sound like you haven't made up your mind that she isn't like that.

However, tell her that you could give her a clean slate, but she'd have to earn it. Emphasize the 'earning'. If she asks how, tell her to go figure. If she ever hints at sex, you have to 'get upset' that she thinks you want just her body, and feel insulted afresh that she thinks you were spending to get her body.

Then relax and watch her try to please you. If you want to sleep with her at this point, piece of cake. However you must NEVER ask (or beg) for it. Just lead and watch her follow. Afterwards, reward her efforts.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Wife / Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl / Ned Nwoko Holds Regina Daniels Ass On This New Photos As The Husband Of The Hous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.