Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai (8588 Views)

A Bigger Gani Fawehinmi's Statue Erected At Ojota (Photo) / Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed / Fani-kayode Released, Says EFCC Tried To Silence And Discredit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Buhari4dullard: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2016
[size=13pt]PROPAGANDA RELEASE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by bayelsaowei(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2016
CaptainVID:
My problem isn't with the kidnap...its where they are coming out from and how come NOW...Buhari's administration must have the blue print knowledge the past administration seemed to lack even with the assistance they had from other countries...But that blue print knowledge baffles me tho....still very much happy with the release of the girls.
the blue print is the northern conspiracy. ..

There you have it....

Thank Me later...

2 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2016
This man should please shut his mouth up for a while, must he talk?

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2016
he is speaking with certainty, seems the price for their release has been agreed on,we are watching in 3D

3 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by columbus007(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2016
they are telling us that they are negotiating with Boko Haram for more release of the chibok girls and yet the bombing continues,the government of the day is only for the foolhardy grin

3 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Akinwerndey: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2016
Trust me you Don't wanna start New week with lies! Lai should Piss off!

2 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by 9jatatafo(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2016
The scripts are being acted perfectly. Great conspiracy. Waiting for the secret veil to be opened one day about the Chibok girls and Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2016
Baba just tell your boys to free them all ,stop all this hide and seek games

3 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by seguno2: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2016
Sibrah:
Released by whom?
If there was no swap, how is lai so sure about them being released. I suspect there was indeed a swap of prisoners.

Or they were held by friends of this government?

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by whyx06(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Release from where u kip them?

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by otokx(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Haters will always hate but that will not stop Nigeria from moving forward.
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by bayelsaowei(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2016
omolola15:

Dey there dey deceive yourself. Which real truth are you waiting for. Some of you are confused. Some will call it a scam others will say it's buhari's idea. Yet they can't proof nothing. These girls have been missing for how long now? Keep thinking it's a scam and keep waiting for your real truth. You go wait tire.

The past administration never showed the will to fight boko haram with all they had. Dasuki was busy sharing money like burial puf puf. They didnt even pity the lives of the gallant soldiers falling everyday. Yet you are still here defending them. I doubt you'll be saying this if you lost someone back then.

If negotiation will solve the problem of the ND then indint see why they should not negotiate with them. All i want is a peaceful resolution. War solves nothing.
the past administration was frustrated...The north frustrated gej in the fight against bokoharam...

Islam nurtured those numb skulls into terrorism and they should live with it and solve it on their own...

The chibok scam would soon be exposed...let them bring those girls and let anonymous journalists interview them...

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Bgorgeous: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Lai, hold your mouth small, haha?
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Kenobus: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Has any Journalist or anybody for that matter interviewed these girls? These girls as I hear can't speak English. Let these girls be allowed to speak openly. Let us assess them. They were to write Physics in that School. The truth shall come out, no matter how long. The whole show is a scheme, until proven otherwise! Northern Scam!

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Kenobus: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2016
bayelsaowei:
the blue print is the northern conspiracy. ..

There you have it....

Thank Me later...
This is a full Norther conspiracy! Has any Journalist or anybody for that matter interviewed these girls? These girls as I hear can't speak English. Let these girls be allowed to speak openly. Let us assess them. They were to write Physics in that School. The truth shall come out, no matter how long. The whole show is a scheme, until proven otherwise! Northern Scam!

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by paradigmshift(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2016
go n bring them where u kept them....lmao..... nice series

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by DropShot: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
blueto:
the blame should go to the APC governor who allegedly hampered the information from circulating until after the plans to abduct the girls have been successfully executed, thus depriving GEJ and the military of foiling the moves.
And it was the same governor that prevented GEJ and his politician Generals from being able to negotiate their release?
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by DropShot: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Qmerit:
Who ever that is doubting the girls being kidnap! My prayer for them is that their love ones should be kidnapped for just a month and when they cry out others would ve the guts to call it a scam!

Nor be curse at all at all!!!
Whether they re on swap or not is not my concern, their release should be paramount, it's everyone that can negotiate for swap and be successful at the end.

Don't force any one to believe or not to be believe.
If you believe u know where you belong and
If you don't u also know where you belong
In my prayer!
Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2016
whyx06:
Release from where u kip them?
paradigmshift:
go n bring them where u kept them....lmao..... nice series
digvats:
u people should just release the innocent girls u kidnapped
Good morning to you too! grin grin
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by omolola15(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2016
bayelsaowei:
the past administration was frustrated...The north frustrated gej in the fight against bokoharam...

Islam nurtured those numb skulls into terrorism and they should live with it and solve it on their own...

The chibok scam would soon be exposed...let them bring those girls and let anonymous journalists interview them...

Nonsense

I hear you oooooo.... But you can go to chibok after 2 weeks and try to interview the girls na. I don't think anyone will try to stop you. Be the investigator.

And what kind of scam are you even talking about. Look how malnutrition those girls are. Their parents have been suffering for years now.... So are you saying they were never kidnapped or what? Fayose was also saying the same. But he later changed his tone.... I know people fighting in the north east. And I also know those that have lost their lives in the process. Bro don't even pray for a quarter of what is going on in that region.
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Donbigi2(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Human being don become imsu admission list grin
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by subzidi: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2016
blueto:
the blame should go to the APC governor who allegedly hampered the information from circulating until after the plans to abduct the girls have been successfully executed, thus depriving GEJ and the military of foiling the moves.
Drama, drama! The truth will be unveiled! In other news I learnt the names of these 21 don't correspond to original list by bbog? Nigeria has become a huge joke under APC! I thank God we have a higher hope which is the coming of Christ, soon and very soon!

1 Like

Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by subzidi: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2016
Kenobus:
This is a full Norther conspiracy! Has any Journalist or anybody for that matter interviewed these girls? These girls as I hear can't speak English. Let these girls be allowed to speak openly. Let us assess them. They were to write Physics in that School. The truth shall come out, no matter how long. The whole show is a scheme, until proven otherwise! Northern Scam!
God bless you! Maybe the Physics was to be written in Arabic! A lie can run so far but one day The Truth will drag it back?
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by bayelsaowei(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Kenobus:
I could remember how the other two girls that were released earlier this year vanished into oblivion. ..
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Damilare5882(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Make him kuku talk sey the chibok grls go for NYSC service... now that they are releasing them in batches .. foolish government
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by nellyelitz(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2016
batch stream 1
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by ReemZy01(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Haryoryhemie(f): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Uncle Lie, shebi Na u talk am!!!
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by Bhol28: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2016
blueto:
Yes, but we have to transcend beyond that view and approach with more hyperopic and provident views.

The boko haram commanders that are being released is not anticipate to just quit. They will mobilise their subordinates and accomplices and make attempts to resume terrorism and capture another set of girls, and use them as negotiating options, should in case they are apprehended again. It is just like moving in circles for the govt.
So you wld prefer the innocent girls being in captive forever or JTF attack where they are kept and kill them in the process
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Make una dey reease them like NYSC,if una like make una reach Batch Z self...mtcheew
Re: A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai by assessglobal: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2016
AMEN ... Lai is hard to trust though but all the same ,we pray the news is true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBS: Nigeria’s Total Public Debt Increased By ₦2.4 Trillion In Q2 2020 / FG Distributes 300,000 Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings To Farmers / Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.