Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In (1383 Views)

Hundreds Of Sexy Women Go Unclad To Celebrate Autumn Equinox / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by nduprincekc(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Please subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCXVLFo5qQ

sad sad sad sad

what is he thinking ??
:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

Please subscribe to my channel

Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by HQuadreal: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chai.
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by nduprincekc(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
more @:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Just wondering if there are no farmlands in that area!!!!
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by nduprincekc(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
stellx:
Just wondering if there are no farmlands in that area!!!!

i wonder ooo
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by emeraldknytt(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Indomie is ready, lala. Cook for only 25mins not forgetting to spice it up with chilli pepper, moringa and mustard seed.... Fry hot pap with steamed akara and enjoy a snake meal AKA Lalasticlala sauce delicacy...... grin
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by Day11(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lala, hmmm

Coffee don ready
sad
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by styno22(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Why is the snakes not attacking him? Abi he dey use jaz
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by Incrizz(f): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Eeew! Slimy and irritating.
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by mhisbliss(f): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
what is he doing? Wtf why are they not attacking him
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by ezechueze(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by Olasco93: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yeyerity dey worry am. If we catch him, this would be his case;

Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by schumastic(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
crazy man
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by DerrickzB: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2016
And he released them.. To d detriment or advantage of who?.... Smh..
Re: Crazy Moment Snake Catcher Releases Hundreds Of Rat Snakes, Cobras And Vipers In by Winnelyn(f): 12:42am On Oct 17, 2016
how is this shii romantic undecided op grow some senses

(1) (Reply)

Jane’s Evening (A Short Romantic Story) / An Apology Letter To My Delight / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.