Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap (973 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap by Joel3(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QToGiWpfMHU

but if you are in the rat shoe what are the chance of getting yourself free? how would you freed yourself.
Re: Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap by Ibj50(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2017
rats are intelligent animals

1 Like

Re: Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap by braimeddy: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Nice one. I don't know rats are these intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap by Ribajae(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2017
woah dis is so romantic!!!!
Re: Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap by EniHolar(f): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2017
shocked

This rat approaches issues tactically than the president of one country....

1 Like

Re: Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap by gentlegenius(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2017
EniHolar:
shocked

This rat approaches issues tactically than the president of one country....
Hahaha... Indeed this is the best and most sensible comment I've ever read on Nairaland. And the fact that it is coming from a girl makes me wanna know her.
Pls permit me to say that you are intelligently funny grin
Re: Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap by Casemiro(m): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2020
mehn rats dey disturb eh!

Well, you don't need rocket science to get rid of them

go natural,
[url=youtube.com/watch?v=-m9YRpIaoww] see the fastest way I killed 10 rats in one night [/url]

(8
Re: Amazing Video Of Rat Trap... How Intelligence Of Rat Spotting A Trap by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2020
e just sweet my belle big time as d rat finally got trapped cheesy angry

(1) (Reply)

Sec Sch Girls Take ‘one Corner’ Challenge To The Next Level In Dia Classroom.... / Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems - Study Reveals / Rate My Marijuana Joint Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.