Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) (63974 Views)

Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Femi Fani-kayode Praises TB Joshua / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dicksonnet:

Well-written sir / ma. Meanwhile, it's not PUBLIC DISPUTE it's PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION. God bless NIGERIA

Orgasm and Sarcasm are two phenomena people fail to understand.. Can't you see he was being sarcastic? Oversabi sabi..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by Chinwem(f): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerian Donald trump
Loves women
Garrulous personality
Didn't know when to stop

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by reducto: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bolustic:
I am not surprised Chikwendu (27) married a 56 year old Yoruba man with two wives, she is a from a place where conscience is buried as soon as money is mentioned.

All I see is a yoloba man who has dumped his two conehead yoloba wives to go after an Igbo girl.grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by slysteel: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
He made no mention of Bianca ojuku This is unfair
Didn't your mama get effed by someone else before ya dad? kini big deal kiddo?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2016
CAN SOMEONE TRUST A YORUBA MAN MARRIED WITH MORE THAN TWO WIVES
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2016
infohenry:
Keep deceiving yourself, not long ago you, your ex and your daughters were disgracing yourselves all over the internet but to shade buhari who is his wife for 27yrs and still counting, you are now telling us how you love your wives. Shameless man who could not attend his daughter's wedding is forming responsible husband. #ihatehypocritism

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by XX01(f): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Yeaaa Precious is with him for now before he moves for the fourth cool

Precious gave him the boy he has been looking for so i doubt there will be a fourth.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
idensko:

Afonja of the highest order
I.e. Ogbomosho axis

Afonja na name na...wetin dey worry your goat head..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by Amberon11: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2016
Didn't know when I typed it. I've corrected it.
achieverme:

Its not public dispute; it is public display of affection.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:16am On Oct 04, 2020
MgeneUkwenu:

You said this in 2016.

You be prophet?

grin grin Lol the man no get good character na. He just needed the Babies from her Gene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.