Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident (19084 Views)

Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by mroop(m): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Idowu Oyedeji, a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, had the accident some months back, and she was rendered unconscious for a period of time, before making a miraculous recovery.

Sharing the journey, so far, on her Facebook page, she wrote:

“ Though words fail me, I just have to say something. I want to show my appreciation and
thanks to everyone; friends, family and even those who don’t know me personally, for
your tremendous support during my lowest point and darkest hour.
It was truly overwhelming and I know that there is indeed nothing in the world that I can repay everyone with but from the deepest part of my heart, the unexplainable emotions known to man and the space of eternity, I want to say THANK YOU.
Eventhough I was mostly unconscious at the hospital, I felt the wave of prayers, support and love in everyway and I’m eternally grateful. And
to the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, only Wise God, be all my thanks and adoration forever and ever, The one without whom I would not be
here today. .
The life we have is very precious and we should always be thankful for it because I have come to know firsthand the thin line between life and
death. I love you all so much. This would never be enough but thank you once again. Pls kindly share #MyJourneyToRecovery.”

See pics below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/nigerian-lady-shares-her-journey-to.html?m=0

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by mroop(m): 5:56am On Oct 17, 2016
we thank God for her oo

See more of her stunning photos here >>>>
http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/nigerian-lady-shares-her-journey-to.html?m=0

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by HQuadreal: 5:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Thank God oooo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Praise God!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by IamPatriotic(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Thank God

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
What are you all thanking god for? A god that allows innocent people to die in road accidents and claim glory of one survivor out of 18 passengers when he could have saved them all. Why can't god prevent the accident from happening in the first place if it is the omnipotent and omni-whatever you people claim it is. A girl was practical deformed by an accident that could have been averted, and here the religious fanatics are thanking their god. No wonder religion is a multi billion dollar industry with various fake pastors setting up mushrooms churches. Religion removes the brain and replace it with foam

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Thank God for saving her life...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Tytylion(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
For your Dulux Paint supply at maximum discount kindly contact Titilayo on 08120541533

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by veekid(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Praise the Lord ooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by sod09(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2016
Chai it's almost spoil d fyn face
Thank God for er life

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by rickie4us(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2016
thank God

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by AwesomeHIM: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2016
I thank God on behalf of you. Thank YOU LORD for this testimony.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Yomi6(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Oshee Jesu!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by jenas0(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2016
All praises to God, so many have died because of accidents, All praises to God for your life my dear

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Melinde: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2016
I rejoice with you on your recovery. Praise be to God

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by GMBuhari: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2016
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Yannny: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2016
k
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by tkondscreen(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2016
Thank God for His mercy on her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by lacoach: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2016
What a mighty God we serve.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Opistorincos(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2016
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by kayc0(f): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by DozieInc(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Glory!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Lovelynature(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2016
May God grant you healthier life ahead. Keep hope alive and remain grateful to God for your life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by blackjah(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What are you all thanking god for? A god that allows innocent people to die in road accidents and claim glory of one survivor out of 18 passengers when he could have saved them all. Why can't god prevent the accident from happening in the first place if it is the omnipotent and omni-whatever you people claim it is. A girl was practical deformed by an accident that could have been averted, and here the religious fanatics are thanking their god. No wonder region is a multi billion dollar industry. Religion removes the brain and replace it with foam
whats wrong with this one that doesnt even have brain to be changed with foam?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by helphelp: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Allah Akbar
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by dominique(f): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2016
jenas0:
All praises to God, so many have died because of accidents, All praises to God for your life my dear

Should you be thanking God for other people's misfortune? Isn't that a bit selfish of you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by blackjah(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2016
grin pre! Pre! Praise tha lord, ha! Ha! Halleluyah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by markpenk: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2016
next time, just report the post. I already did. The mod should hopefully institute a ban against him and similar elements.
kayc0:
am very sure, yu are insane

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out / Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) / When An Adult Visitor Bedwets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.