Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident (19091 Views)

Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by WikeJnr(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Thank God for her life. When I was reading thru the vote of thanks I almost thought "shee this girl no go thank God?"
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by millhouse: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2016
short of words meen
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by pepetua(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2016
ALMIGHTY GOD OUR GOD IS.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by berrystunn(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Who drive?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by bamikole07(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2016
Thank God for sparing ur life, and make sure u give ur life to him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by AkProsper(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2016
I rejoice with u.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by HydrogenForest: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Wow, this is great.

God bless her! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by odutolasodiq(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What are you all thanking god for? A god that allows innocent people to die in road accidents and claim glory of one survivor out of 18 passengers when he could have saved them all. Why can't god prevent the accident from happening in the first place if it is the omnipotent and omni-whatever you people claim it is. A girl was practical deformed by an accident that could have been averted, and here the religious fanatics are thanking their god. No wonder religion is a multi billion dollar industry with various fake pastors setting up mushrooms churches. Religion removes the brain and replace it with foam
beware man!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Diospropio: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2016
Her life is a testimony.

She is indeed a woman of faith.

Idowu Oyedeji, God has got your back.
The devil is defeated.
You are more than a conqueror through Him who loved us.

I love you big kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by izobemheuwaize: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] its only God who could have done it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by datibo1111: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2016
My very own Idowu... Still remember your small laptop we use to watch movies in the staff room during our service year.
Never knew till this morning. May God grant you speady recovery in every area.
Never again will any ex aiyepe corper fall victim of the devil. Amen
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What are you all thanking god for? A god that allows innocent people to die in road accidents and claim glory of one survivor out of 18 passengers when he could have saved them all. Why can't god prevent the accident from happening in the first place if it is the omnipotent and omni-whatever you people claim it is. A girl was practical deformed by an accident that could have been averted, and here the religious fanatics are thanking their god. No wonder religion is a multi billion dollar industry with various fake pastors setting up mushrooms churches. Religion removes the brain and replace it with foam

Goodday Sir,

You made my day week with this write up, thanks a lot.

Sincerely

SultanOfBrunei
(Ex-muslim) now Atheist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

Goodday Sir,

You made my day week with this write up, thanks a lot.

Sincerely

SultanOfBrunei
(Ex-muslim) now Atheist.

Sincerely I'm tired of religious bigots. How can i contact you privately

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by frank317: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Glad for your recovery... but God dosnt have to take the glory for all your pain does he? He watched u crash in that accident, go through pains and lost a good part of urself and now he wants to jump out and take the glory for the little thats left of u?

No!
its time you give him the middle finger and tell him you can make it on ur own since he has decided to become a dummy who sits and look and watch people suffer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by frank317: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2016
Iamlilsegz:
you must be eida mad or very foolish for saying such tinz

you insult a guy for saying the truth... go on and fight for a God who couldnt save the poor girl from accident... of course needs you to fight for him and insult others for his sake. U might have also as well gone to save the poor girl on behalf of ur God.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by whoisuche: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2016
mroop:
Idowu Oyedeji, a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, had the accident some months back, and she was rendered unconscious for a period of time, before making a miraculous recovery.

Sharing the journey, so far, on her Facebook page, she wrote:

“ Though words fail me, I just have to say something. I want to show my appreciation and
thanks to everyone; friends, family and even those who don’t know me personally, for
your tremendous support during my lowest point and darkest hour.
It was truly overwhelming and I know that there is indeed nothing in the world that I can repay everyone with but from the deepest part of my heart, the unexplainable emotions known to man and the space of eternity, I want to say THANK YOU.
Eventhough I was mostly unconscious at the hospital, I felt the wave of prayers, support and love in everyway and I’m eternally grateful. And
to the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, only Wise God, be all my thanks and adoration forever and ever, The one without whom I would not be
here today. .
The life we have is very precious and we should always be thankful for it because I have come to know firsthand the thin line between life and
death. I love you all so much. This would never be enough but thank you once again. Pls kindly share #MyJourneyToRecovery.”

See pics below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/nigerian-lady-shares-her-journey-to.html?m=0

We thank God for healing you. I want to use this opportunity to draw u to Christ. God gave you second chance, don't misuse it. Repent now and accept Jesus Christ as you Lord and Personal Saviour. Thanks

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by favoured78(f): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
If you don't take time, you will soon kick the bucket (die) make a huge splash into ur own grave and we will thank God again.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by favoured78(f): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
frank317:
Glad for your recovery... but God dosnt have to take the glory for all your pain does he? He watched u crash in that accident, go through pains and lost a good part of urself and now he wants to jump out and take the glory for the little thats left of u?

No!
its time you give him the middle finger and tell him you can make it on ur own since he has decided to become a dummy who sits and look and watch people suffer

I pity your life you know nothing about of how it came. It may soon be your turn if you dont take time.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by favoured78(f): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

If you don't take time, you will soon kick the
bucket (die) make a huge splash into ur own
grave and we will thank God again..... And life goes on with God remaining the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Goldienana(f): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
U might be right because u are talking abt god not our God! U can't question our God but can question god. I wish and pray that god answer this questions u asked. Our omnipotent God is a master planner. He's works are always
awesome. Our lord God is Good bro.

patriotic9jaboy:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wait i am coming let me go and shoot myself in the head and i will come and share the photo here tomorrow. After that i will also share the photos of me jumping off the bridge and breaking my legs, These days of camera phone eh? Every one seems to think that we must be interested in their attention seeking boring lives.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Goldienana:
U might be right because u are talking abt god not our God! U can't question our God but can question god. I wish and pray that god answer this questions u asked. Our omnipotent God is a master planner. He's works are always
awesome. Our lord God is Good bro.

If u like change the letter G to size 50. It doesn't change the fact that ur god has killed more than he protects, that is if it even exist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by musa7m(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
who are you to question God?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
musa7m:

I am a human with a functioning brain. Not brainwashed with fear

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
musa7m:

I am human with a functioning brain. Not brainwashed with fear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) / "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out / When An Adult Visitor Bedwets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.