Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident (19080 Views)

Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by kayceekleans(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What are you all thanking god for? A god that allows innocent people to die in road accidents and claim glory of one survivor out of 18 passengers when he could have saved them all. Why can't god prevent the accident from happening in the first place if it is the omnipotent and omni-whatever you people claim it is. A girl was practical deformed by an accident that could have been averted, and here the religious fanatics are thanking their god. No wonder religion is a multi billion dollar industry with various fake pastors setting up mushrooms churches. Religion removes the brain and replace it with foam

U might be right because u are talking abt god not our God! U can't question our God but can question god. I wish and pray that god answer this questions u asked. Our omnipotent God is a master planner. He's works are always
awesome. Our lord God is Good bro.

I will add a bit to what 'Goldienana' has said about said about your write up...
God created the earth and set principles that it runs on, example - Gravity; jump down from a three storey building I bet u are going to break your bones...
We may not tell what exactly led to the accident but am 100% sure God did not cause it...

Bro, if you still doubt that there is God... Kindly take the alarm clock that you think wakes you up every morning to the nearest Mortuary, raise the volume to the highest and see if it will wake anybody there...

A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
[s]
kayceekleans:

U might be right because u are talking abt god not our God! U can't question our God but can question god. I wish and pray that god answer this questions u asked. Our omnipotent God is a master planner. He's works are always
awesome. Our lord God is Good bro.

I will add a bit to what 'Goldienana' has said about said about your write up...
God created the earth and set principles that it runs on, example - Gravity; jump down from a three storey building I bet u are going to break your bones...
We may not tell what exactly led to the accident but am 100% sure God did not cause it...
Bro, if you still doubt that there is God... Kindly take the alarm clock that you think wakes you up every morning to the nearest Mortuary, raise the volume to the highest and see if it will wake anybody there...
[/s]

Trash for the brainwashed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by musa7m(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I am human with a functioning brain. Not brainwashed with fear
that's your problem not my
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by raphieMontella: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
frank317:

you insult a guy for saying the truth... go on and fight for a God who couldnt save the poor girl from accident... of course needs you to fight for him and insult others for his sake. U might have also as well gone to save the poor girl on behalf of ur God.
just look at her eye..
These people amaze me!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by raphieMontella: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
favoured78:

I pity your life you know nothing about of how it came. It may soon be your turn if you dont take time.
like christians dont die abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by drmikeadams(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What are you all thanking god for? A god that allows innocent people to die in road accidents and claim glory of one survivor out of 18 passengers when he could have saved them all. Why can't god prevent the accident from happening in the first place if it is the omnipotent and omni-whatever you people claim it is. A girl was practical deformed by an accident that could have been averted, and here the religious fanatics are thanking their god. No wonder religion is a multi billion dollar industry with various fake pastors setting up mushrooms churches. Religion removes the brain and replace it with foam
grin grin grin grin grin grin 2 crates of origin for u.....nigerians and religion...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
mroop:
Idowu Oyedeji, a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, had the accident some months back, and she was rendered unconscious for a period of time, before making a miraculous recovery.

Sharing the journey, so far, on her Facebook page, she wrote:

“ Though words fail me, I just have to say something. I want to show my appreciation and
thanks to everyone; friends, family and even those who don’t know me personally, for
your tremendous support during my lowest point and darkest hour.
It was truly overwhelming and I know that there is indeed nothing in the world that I can repay everyone with but from the deepest part of my heart, the unexplainable emotions known to man and the space of eternity, I want to say THANK YOU.
Eventhough I was mostly unconscious at the hospital, I felt the wave of prayers, support and love in everyway and I’m eternally grateful. And
to the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, only Wise God, be all my thanks and adoration forever and ever, The one without whom I would not be
here today. .
The life we have is very precious and we should always be thankful for it because I have come to know firsthand the thin line between life and
death. I love you all so much. This would never be enough but thank you once again. Pls kindly share #MyJourneyToRecovery.”

See pics below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/nigerian-lady-shares-her-journey-to.html?m=0

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
May her heart be peaceful. May her heart be renewed, may she never know sorrow again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by danxzy: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU FOR YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by engrkaz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Tytylion:
For your Dulux Paint supply at maximum discount kindly contact Titilayo on 08120541533
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by sulaimanabolanl(f): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
It is well with you.May you live to fulfill your destiny.Am glad you are a testimony kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Orikinla(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
Our Almighty God JEHOVAH is most merciful and most wonderful in the abundance of His infinite grace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by glossyj(f): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
THANK GOD FOR U......................QUICK RECOVERY DEAR
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by GoneKayLoner(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
It is well with you
Sorry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by frank317: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
favoured78:

I pity your life you know nothing about of how it came. It may soon be your turn if you dont take time.

Ya, it may soon be ur turn too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
HOSANNAH!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2016
dominique:

Should you be thanking God for other people's misfortune? Isn't that a bit selfish of you?

Saw ur topic now but couldn't reply. What if i and a nairalander decides to share contact details for legitimate reasons? In some cases some people don't remember the password to their PM's na
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Journey To Recovery, Following A Ghastly Accident by dominique(f): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Saw ur topic now but couldn't reply. What if i and a nairalander decides to share contact details for legitimate reasons? In some cases some people don't remember the password to their PM's na

The topic was created on investment section because the rate at which people request for contact details there is alarmingly high. You can exchange contacts with someone you'd like to reach out to online, but beware of exposing your contact details to online strangers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out / Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.