Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

FFK Dishes Out Emotional Episode To His 3 Wives - This Is Wonderful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FFK Dishes Out Emotional Episode To His 3 Wives - This Is Wonderful (481 Views)

FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes / 50 –years –old Man Weds His 3 Wives At Once (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Dishes Out Emotional Episode To His 3 Wives - This Is Wonderful by exlinkleads(f): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2016
Nigerian politician, poet and lawyer Femi Fani-Kayode has taken to his Facebook handle to publicly pen down an emotional message to his three wives, Saratu Atta, Regina Hall and Pecious Chikwendu, as he thanked them for their individual qualities.

Fani Kayode posted a collage picture of his three wives with their baby’s picture as he wrote:

“Mama Folake, Mama Aragorn and Mama Remi, may God bless all three of you for giving me such joy and my three wonderful children. I love, honor and respect you all and will do so all the days of my life.

Thank you Madame Saratu for being strong and resilient. Thank you Madame Regina for being patient, prayerful and loving. Thank you my darling Madame Precious for being loyal, courageous, steadfast and kind.”

David Oluwafemi Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode is a Nigerian politician, essayist, poet and lawyer. He was a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party.

check out the full post @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/ffk-dishes-out-emotional-episode-to-his.html

Re: FFK Dishes Out Emotional Episode To His 3 Wives - This Is Wonderful by emmyid(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Naija men and polygamy are inseparable, it's either they are legally polygamous(many wives) or illegally polygamous (concubines).
FFK is fair enof, three wives; three kids. This is wat I call even distribution of resources!
Front page material!
Re: FFK Dishes Out Emotional Episode To His 3 Wives - This Is Wonderful by Luckylife(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: FFK Dishes Out Emotional Episode To His 3 Wives - This Is Wonderful by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Lol. Dude trying to trying to play holy e no go work

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Needs Your Advice. / Staying After Being Hit / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses In Just Pants As He & His Portugal Team Mates Meets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.