Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (60538 Views)

Dubai Porta Potty; Sláy Queen Treated As Pét As Rich Guy “urínate” On Her / Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by newsynews: 12:43pm On May 08, 2019
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, FFK, has revealed that he has a video showing the sister to a well-known public figure engaging in Dubai Porta Potty.

According to FFK, he was traumatised by the video which he says was sent to him.

Read more about Dubai Porta Potty in link below.

https://lailasnews.com/sister-public-figure-dubai-porta-potty-ffk/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by faithfull18(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2019
God help us.

8 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by SageMK: 1:07pm On May 08, 2019
Lol. Since they hate the idea of being hard working and independent and are digusted at dating broke guys, let them continue gobbling down oily Arabian poo.

This is the fate of all gold diggers flying to Dubai.

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by seunmohmoh(f): 1:55pm On May 08, 2019
To go dubai dey even fear me now....The way they will look at 9ja ladies will be disgusting.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by seangy4konji: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
vids or your know the rest

6 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
please release the video

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
Make e drop am.. grin

After,them go com dey oppress their fellow girls for Instagram..

Awon slay mama jegbe jegbe
grin

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by MrImole: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
Terrible to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by okakaezenwa: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
It's better than mining skull..... For the lamba, wallahi I go chop clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by tesppidd: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
What is porta potty again?

By the way 90 percent of what FFK says are lies.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by Skepticus: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
cool

Nigerian girls wey don cast since.

Many guys be kissing Arab faeces-infested mouth in the name of loving dubai-based Naija girls. Nonsense.

20 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by TechCapon(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
This is the benefit of joining whatsapp groups because this is the kind of videos I get all the time grin.

Meanwhile barca fans right now

11 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by iffydave: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
faithfull18:
God help us.

God help those who help themselve

Make money uploading and viewing pictures ��
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by Kendumazy(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
FFK, you talk too much joor baba. This kind thing, release the video sharply and people will do the talking for you.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by iffydave: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
Okkk

Let have the video biko.... No time to waste time

Make money uploading and viewing pictures ��
Check my signature

6 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by rainmoredays: 1:58pm On May 08, 2019
I don't understand
Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 08, 2019
They have mind ooooo.. How can a sane person be baptised by another man's watery shit just for monetary gains And the crazy thing is, you have to feign you love it.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2019
seangy4konji:
vids or your know the rest
I have the video too..one of the most t vile and disgusting thing I've ever seen on social media...trust me you don't want to watch such a video..

11 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by omoadeleye(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2019
Or wives proclaiming their ex-husband can last 40 sec

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by Chukwurah003: 1:59pm On May 08, 2019
Buhari is rebuilding the Nigeria PDP destroyed. God bless him

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by milkyworld(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2019
Na wah oooo!

I'd rather think harder and invent solutions here in 9ja than becoming a slave in another man's land.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by abuomaIV(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2019
Shit happens. People chop shit because of their shithole lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by frowland(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2019
FFK, can you vouch or swear with your life on what your sister did in the dark? Free girls to live their life.
Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by tesppidd: 2:00pm On May 08, 2019
Just heard this this week.

That people go to dubai to swallow faeces for money?

But what do the Arab men game from it?

Abi na jazz?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by mofedamijo(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2019
Reverend father on my mind, women of this generation issa scary thingy, imagine you sent your wife and kids to Dubai for vacation, and she suddenly returns richer, like they share free money in Dubai, even the kids that call you daddy, you're not sure they are yours, oh Lord help us find the bone of our bones, because some bones are meant for potty shitty, may we never meet them in life.....Amen.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by Carlyboi(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

I have the video too..one of the must vile and disgusting thing I've ever seen on social media...trust me you don't want to watch such a video..
Really?if you do share am na since they have shown themselves to be worthless let them be shamed na

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2019
who da hell is this Guy? he must feel like he is the most righteous person in the whole of Nigeria.
Re: FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty by tesppidd: 2:02pm On May 08, 2019
gypsey:
who da hell is this Guy? he must feel like he is the most righteous person in the whole of Nigeria.
yes he does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.