Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari (788 Views)

Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion / Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" / Video: PDP Mocks Buhari As Aisha Buhari's Interview Video Leaks (must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by Vee1Vee1: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by HQuadreal: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Eyaaaaah.
Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2016
grin loving this

2 Likes

Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by samueltoski: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2016
nice one i am loving it tooo

2 Likes

Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by limeta(f): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Now you can dance

2 Likes

Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by hucienda: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

One of my very best by the legend.

Beast Of No Nation

1 Like

Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by CSTR2: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2016
Fela, my guy.
If he were alive today, his people would have supported his incarceration at the hands of buhari for political reasons.
They would touted him an enemy of state and a wailer. Afterall, they did the same to the president wife and their own opposition governors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by MrKrap(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2016
hahahhahahaha very cool music cheesy fela will shake violently in his grave wen he finds out dat d same buari he used to make a hit song in 1980s is d president grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by Thunderdick(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Fela and nigerian government be like rice and beans

1 Like

Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by MrKrap(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2016
hucienda:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
One of my very best by the legend.
Beast Of No Nation
fela na real legend cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by Vee1Vee1: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2016
CSTR2:
Fela, my guy.
If he were alive today, his people would have supported his incarceration at the hands of buhari for political reasons.
They would touted him an enemy of state and a wailer. Afterall, they did the same to the president wife and their own opposition governors.
so true my friend
Re: Video:pdp Says This Hit Track Of Fela Explains Everything About President Buhari by Vee1Vee1: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2016
you can say that again and again
Thunderdick:
Fela and nigerian government be like rice and beans

(1) (Reply)

How Several Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In River Yobe After Boko Haram Attack / Jimi Agbaje’s Cousin Treks From Lagos To Kaduna For Lover / BREAKING: Protesters Store Abuja Over Rivers Election Rerun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.