Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) (5213 Views)

A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! / Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. I laff in Cantonese.

I get that u can afford internet of 24k monthly.

But you say "Unlimited". And then u say "Reasonable Prices". And somehow, just somehow u still manage to slot Smile into that same sentence?? Fallacy!!!!

Cmon man, it cant be that bad. Right now their site is down so i cant give the lastest pirses but it is around 15-25k
Plus I say 'unlimited' and 'reasonable' prices because when gaming you need unlimited
when you have games like GTA angry that drops update like free water its is the safest way out
Plus are you a gamer?
if not, dw my response wasnt aimed at you wink
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Lana1(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2016
ekayode7:

Cmon man, it cant be that bad. Right now their site is down so i cant give the lastest pirses but it is around 15-25k
Plus I say 'unlimited' and 'reasonable' prices because when gaming you need unlimited
when you have games like GTA angry that drops update like free water its is the safest way out
Plus are you a gamer?
if not, dw my response wasnt aimed at you wink
Lol. I'm a gamer too bro!!
Smile's unlimited plan isn't that unlimited. I heard from a friend who experienced it that their unlimited plan is capped. Once u use up to like 50 gig, the bandwith throttles and speed drops down from 1-2MBps to 100KBps. So for that price and the cap on it, Smile's unlimited plan is pretty much worthless.

Besides asides regular updates(which seems to majorly be a console thing), games dont require much data to work. Even MMO games like BF4 no too dey chop data.

So unless the price drops and the cap is removed, unlimited is a waste of money in this BuharĂ­'s economy. Besides no be everybody fit afford 19.8k per month na...

Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. I'm a gamer too bro!!
Smile's unlimited plan isn't that unlimited. I heard from a friend who experienced it that their unlimited plan is capped. Once u use up to like 50 gig, the bandwith throttles and speed drops down from 1-2MBps to 100KBps. So for that price and the cap on it, Smile's unlimited plan is pretty much worthless.

Besides asides regular updates(which seems to majorly be a console thing), games dont require much data to work. Even MMO games like BF4 no too dey chop data.

So unless the price drops and the cap is removed, unlimited is a waste of money in this BuharĂ­'s economy. Besides no be everybody fit afford 19.8k per month na...

Hmm are you a Pc gamer perhaps?
pplus if you play alot of games it does build up over time
e.g this month Ihad to download CoD IW beta 19.6gb
DBZ Xenoverse2 beta lik 12
and GTA bike like 5 ish i think
ALL of this excluding my FULL HD netflix
it is kinda worth it
but what internet do you use
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by KazukiIto(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Counter Strike: Global Offensive. PC.
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2016
KazukiIto:
Counter Strike: Global Offensive. PC.
I am new to CS GO never really tried it cuz apparently its quite competitive so I thought I wont make it.
But.. I will give it a Try tho
How good are you?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Lana1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
ekayode7:

Hmm are you a Pc gamer perhaps?
pplus if you play alot of games it does build up over time
e.g this month Ihad to download CoD IW beta 19.6gb
DBZ Xenoverse2 beta lik 12
and GTA bike like 5 ish i think
ALL of this excluding my FULL HD netflix
it is kinda worth it
but what internet do you use
Yh. I play on PC. And i dont think PC games have that much updates unlike consoles where u ve psn updates and game updates.
During one of the last bf4 updates, i noticed one of the updates released was like 1gig on my pc and my friend said it was 4gig on his own ps4.

I use SMILE and i use it strictly for gaming. Shuttle between the 10gig plans and 7 gig plans per month. And i play BF4, fifa and total war on steam.
Every other download and updates and i use my phone hotspot(glo).
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lana1:
Yh. I play on PC. And i dont think PC games have that much updates unlike consoles where u ve psn updates and game updates.
During one of the last bf4 updates, i noticed one of the updates released was like 1gig on my pc and my friend said it was 4gig on his own ps4.

I use SMILE and i use it strictly for gaming. Shuttle between the 10gig plans and 7 gig plans per month. And i play BF4, fifa and total war on steam.
Every other download and updates and i use my phone hotspot(glo).
WOW WOW WOW wow... chill a bit
First, you mean origin for FIFA wink
Second, what if you need to download BF 1
what do you do then
or DLC maps
Plus you said glo hotspot... may I ask how much?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Lana1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
ekayode7:

WOW WOW WOW wow... chill a bit
First, you mean origin for FIFA wink
Second, what if you need to download BF 1
what do you do then
or DLC maps
Plus you said glo hotspot... may I ask how much?
Yh. Origin. Tho i dont ve that many games....yet. Just BF4 and Fifa 15.

Right now, i'm on Glo's 10gig which is enough for me to download my weekly episodes of the series' i watch and stream a few videos on youtube/twitch.

If i need to download BF1 today, i'd just subscribe to glo's 48gig for 8k. If i ever need to download DLCs, na glo i go use. Subscribing for the 48gig twice is much better than Smile's unlimited as long as they ve that cap on the data plan!!
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lana1:
Yh. Origin. Tho i dont ve that many games....yet. Just BF4 and Fifa 15.

Right now, i'm on Glo's 10gig which is enough for me to download my weekly episodes of the series' i watch and stream a few videos on youtube/twitch.

If i need to download BF1 today, i'd just subscribe to glo's 48gig for 8k. If i ever need to download DLCs, na glo i go use. Subscribing for the 48gig twice is much better than Smile's unlimited as long as they ve that cap on the data plan!!
HOW FAST IS GLO ?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Lana1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
ekayode7:

HOW FAST IS GLO ?
GLO isn't good everywhere. But its fast in my side. I've gotten up to 1 mb in download speeds b4. But that was the only time sha. And now that they are trying to introduce 4G, things can only get better.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
When I watched the Nx reveal my life changed!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by 3KINGZ18: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
ekayode7:
When I watched the Nx reveal my life changed!!!!! grin grin grin
nintendo?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Ps3ver: 3:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Destiny and COD all else sucks!!! PsnID B4B4L4WO9JA
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Ps3ver:
Bro you alright or u high on crack. what is that ID?

3KINGZ18:
nintendo?
Of course guy
Its MAD!!!!!!11
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by 3KINGZ18: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2016
ekayode7:

Of course guy
Its MAD!!!!!!11
itz just gonna be another bleeped up wii u
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by 3KINGZ18: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Ps3ver:
lemme crack dat ID BABALAWO9JA

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jazz don enter gaming arena...
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by doctest: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hi everyone,
Ready for Battlefield 1
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by doctest: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hi everyone,

Strictly for true 'Players' only!

Send in your top goals to: #pzone.classicgamers on insta to participate in our top 5 goals of the week )
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
3KINGZ18:
itz just gonna be another bleeped up wii u
Man what are you chatting
First the wii U already had problems for Adam
480p screen, can work properly through walls,really low power and bad third party support
This is completing different
They advertised skyrim
I repent SKYRIM!!!
An R rated game, Nintendo aint fucking around
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
doctest:
Hi everyone,
Ready for Battlefield 1
That game is too lit
I am currently saving up
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by 3KINGZ18: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
ekayode7:

Man what are you chatting
First the wii U already had problems for Adam
480p screen, can work properly through walls,really low power and bad third party support
This is completing different
They advertised skyrim
I repent SKYRIM!!!
An R rated game, Nintendo aint fucking around
well av fun in buying dat,itz still gonna be for kids as always
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Ps3ver: 3:40am On Oct 22, 2016
ekayode7:

Of course guy
Its MAD!!!!!!11

Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Ps3ver: 3:44am On Oct 22, 2016
ekayode7:

Of course guy
Its MAD!!!!!!11

That's my us account add me if you play destiny or cod

Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Ps3ver: 3:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Add me up. No fucking kids or teen wankers!
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Ps3ver:
Add me up. No fucking kids or teen wankers!
aii man
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2016
3KINGZ18:
well av fun in buying dat,itz still gonna be for kids as always
Manz like chat bare SH*T for a living
in the trailer did you see ONE kid?
Nintendo has NEVER done that when advertising
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 07, 2017
This thread is dead sad
Any PC gamers here that plays GTA 5 online
If yes drop or rockstart social club username I'll add u

NOTE
U MUST HAVE A MIC
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by brainyack(m): 3:44am On May 09, 2017
I'm on xbox one I own and play fifa 17 and battlefield 1 looking for a couple of dudes who play battlefield 1 I want to make a platoon since it's the latest feature on bf1
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by TheBawse(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2017
brainyack:
I'm on xbox one I own and play fifa 17 and battlefield 1 looking for a couple of dudes who play battlefield 1 I want to make a platoon since it's the latest feature on bf1
i just got an xbox one, how do i join up ?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by brainyack(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2017
TheBawse:

i just got an xbox one, how do i join up ?
add me on xbox live gamertag is kelvincrane98
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by chibatov(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2017
ekayode7:

LOL yea
Its addictive
You ps4 or pc?
i play on PC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobile Games / How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game? / I Think Battlefeild-3 Surpassed Call On Duty-3, Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.