Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business (26391 Views)

'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Arrested Judge Claims He Was Made To Sign Confessional Statement At Gunpoint. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Bokyfex: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Okh
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Lastanza: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Arrant rubbish!
And what stops you from lodging the money in a bank.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by orlarbissy(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
shocked shocked is it the same rice Nigerian farmers are into?

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by naijaking1: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
DSS trial by the press 101

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by abokibuhari: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Masculity:

Oh! Lord, he wrote it in his statement yet you didn't believe.
what statement, get me the hard copy.........
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by comos: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/arrested-judge-tells-dss-made-money-rice-business

so the Judges don't have names

Liars from pit of hell.

you people should pray that GOD should bless you as he has done for those judges
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by fmlala: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
undecided
apoti:
Oh boy make I go start rice farming sharp sharp

You must share me from 100 million you would make from your rice farming or else, I will report you to efcc form money laundering. grin
apoti:

You must share me from 100 million you would make from your rice farming or else, I will report you to efcc form money laundering.
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by lailo: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hate Buhari or like him,dis is d only dude who is putting looters on d run.

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin
This is an insult to the collective intelligence of Nigerians. Haba... In china, these judges would have been shot. Why are some Nigerians so wicked?

I have travelled to a lot of countries, and all in all..Nigeria is the most religious, and it is also the most evil at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by gaskiyamagana: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rice Business and justice duty, what is correlation between the too? Lordly lie in the court of shame by shameless Nigeria judge.
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by borntosuccess(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK na
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by LorDBolton(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
rusher14:
Dangote dey learn where these judges dey control business.

In fact, Chinedu must to serve apprenticeship under that judge.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by ArodewilliamsT: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Who takes news from pro-dullard TheCable blogsite serious? The useless glorified blog that German journalists called out for lying that Germany will be investing 18 billion US dollars.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Lexusgs430: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
I also want to be a rice farmer and importer......... Oloshi Judge's..........
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Igholize(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
apoti:

.... Hahahahahahaha @ op, dis ur comment tortori me welwel. Ahahahahahahahaha
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Charly68: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
My stake is this ; let the law take its course..but there shouldn't. be any stupid technicalities on the matter.
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by dfrost: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
AntiWailer:
And he has that much cash.

He should be charged for money laundering

Or better still rice laundering cheesy grin tongue

Nairaland Politics Section can kill someone. Off to Family Section abeg.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by dfrost: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
shinarambo1:
grin grin grin
This is an insult to the collective intelligence of Nigerians. Haba... In china, these judges would have been shot. Why are some Nigerians so wicked?

In Korea, they will be beheaded. Kai!

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Chigold101(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
domack99:
100 million in cash, this judge thought we are fools, why is the money not in your bank account or you open shop for house
bros read well before you comment... [quote author]The DSS said it confiscated nearly N100 million in cash from the residences of some of the judges, while foreign currencies running into hundreds of thousands of dollars and tens of thousands of pounds were also confiscated.[/quote]
The 100million is not from one judge‘s residence...
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by CuteTj(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Miles300:
na u wan tell am , when and how he will keep and spend his money ..?
Na only Nigerian politicians dey keep that kind money for house. And me and you know say politicians and judges in Nigeria are 5 n 6.
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Daniyomex(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abeg, who is fooling who. Who is he deceiving? Thank God it is said there that his claim is subject to verification through the tax log.
But why is he explaining that to the DSS and not EFCC? Or has EFCC been merge with DSS 'cause anything is possible in this CHANGE regime. Both are kuku instrument for fighting the opposition in the hand of this administration. It wil only make them stronger and effective the more.
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by soberdrunk(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hahahahaha! If this judge na my papa, i go warn am 'seriously' when him come home, infact i fit nor follow am talk for 1 year, which kain weak lie person papa dey lie. When nor be you be "Thai golden" angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Rayplanet(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rice business must be very profitable then.
He must have a whole village as his rice farm and all transactions are done in cash.

No bank accounts, they should search his office. OOOOOh I remember the court room may be the plantation.

Rice = Political bribes.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Masculity(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
abokibuhari:
what statement, get me the hard copy.........

Hard? Read the thread please.
Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by emmak2k4(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
abokibuhari:

have you seen the 100 million cash, your fullishness na high grade sad

Did the judge deny money was taken from him?

Your foolishness is raised to the power of two!

Chio!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by ExInferis(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
MrRichy:
Me.. i just want to watch the drama that would follow.

Intelligent Judges vs Buhari

intelligent judges?

and they got caught?

maybe you mean AI.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by nasoweseeam: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Really? Rice and stew very plenty grin
http://nasoweseeam.com/corruption-on-the-bench/

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by Miles300: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
CuteTj:

Na only Nigerian politicians dey keep that kind money for house. And me and you know say politicians and judges in Nigeria are 5 n 6.
Lol, nigeria matter don tire person self , we have never had it this bad .

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by policy12: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:
PEJ: Seized money was for my medical bills.

PEJ: Money in frozen account belonged to my dead mother

JUDGE: I made my money from rice business.

Looters and silly excuse... Somebody help me with that picture

Re: Arrested Judge Tells DSS He Made His Money From Rice Business by GoodofNaija: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
dfrost:

Or better still rice laundering cheesy grin tongue

Nairaland Politics Section can kill someone. Off to Family Section abeg.

Lol@ rice laundering cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri / EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives / Military Sacks UNICEF From North For ‘Sabotaging Counter-Terrorism Operations’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.