Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. (3783 Views)

Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Stalking is an art and should not be ashamed of, if you’re good at stalking consider yourself one of the greatest spies to ever live, but stalking your boyfriend is a whole new level of stalkism and demands professionalism that only I can give you.

You have to know FBI CIA and even the Nigeria Police Force are looking for people like these to hire and here I am, wanting to teach you for free, you must take these guidelines very serious.

1. Automatic Dodge Syndrome {ADS} how fast can you dodge when trailing someone? How fast does your neck move, legs run, about turn movement, these are important steps to be the perfect stalker.

2. How many wigs do you have? This is pure camouflage mode, you need different appearances to carry out this operation, different wigs for different stalking days

3. How many sunshades do you have? Same as the wig, you don’t want to give away your identity.

4. Do you have an helmet? You cant stalk someone in a car/cab because of traffic here in Nigeria, you need a standby okada man, kekenapep to move you around and this might cause your identity to be revealed hence the helmet, wear it all through the time you’re in any of these mode of transportation, you can even wear your sunshades in it, use a bandana to cover your mouth, that’s pure stalk mode activated.

5. How flexible are you? Can you jump from a moving bus/train/aeroplane/bicycle/okada in case he makes an unexpected stop?

6. How many running shoes do you have? Unless you’re queen nwokoye you cannot stalk someone on heels, please have at least 4 pairs so you don’t look the same.

7. Do you have a camera/camera phone? This is an important tool in the stalking game, for evidence.

8. Avoid cctv cameras and overhead bridges, okada and kekenapep cannot pass there.

9. You know a broke chick cannot stalk [/b]anyone abi, you must be financially capable to be able to stalk your boyfriend.

10.[b] How s your lie game?
Can you think on your feet when you get caught? What coincidental excuses can you give? You need to be smart to graduate into a stalker.

11. You must have all his friends numbers, so when he says he’s going to see any of them, call them, pretend to be someone else and casually ask, “My guy how far, where you de na”

12. You must have plenty sim cards.

You need to know there’s no shame in stalking your boyfriend, he is your investment and like all investments we expect good returns, when you feel he’s acting someone, exert these measures, men are smart, men are very smart but women have been proven to be smarter.

You can’t catch men these days on social medias or checking their phones, you have to follow them about for real proof, follow them to work, outings, toilets, bathroom, but on a stealth mode so you’re not caught.

This is going to work a 100% do these things and thank me later.

Isabella Ibeji

Here's a video to guide you through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSbVUyv49vY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
[size=20pt] rubbish [/size] be like say i dey read madman diary

1 Like

Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by mhiztee15(f): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
All these processes just to stalk your bf I will rather convert all the energy towards been a better woman

smh bf wey go cheat go cheat jare lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin

The funny thing is that.. He'll always cover his tracks..
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

The funny thing is that.. He'll always cover his tracks..

see them grin grin grin grin
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
mhiztee15:
All these processes just to stalk your bf I will rather convert all the energy towards been a better woman

its just for humor sake cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
judeefcc:
[size=20pt] rubbish [/size] be like say i dey read madman diary

see his mouth grin grin grin
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Talk2Bella:

see them grin grin grin grin
We will keep cheating..

There's really nothing you people can do about it.. grin
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Talk2Bella:

see his mouth grin grin grin
finer than your own watched your video embarassed
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
judeefcc:
finer than your own watched your video embarassed

Hahahahahaha let nairalanderz be the judge grin
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
OBTSubtle:
We will keep cheating..

There's really nothing you people can do about it.. grin

And we will be devicing new means to catch you people cheesy
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Talk2Bella:

And we will be devicing new means to catch you people cheesy
smiley we'll say sorry and it'll be over because biological clock is a member of the gang wink
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
OBTSubtle:
smiley we'll say sorry and it'll be over because biological clock is a member of the gang wink

If only we were in the 60's grin
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Talk2Bella:

If only we were in the 60's grin

Yes, go on.. Finish your statement...
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Mynd44 wink
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by groomed: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
mhiztee15:

are you based in Ogun state, Sango otta area?
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by grad2012(f): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Why go through all this stress.
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Stalk?

Who get time? undecided
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
mhiztee15:

cheesy cheesy
Some ladies just have time for silly things.
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:

its just for humor sake cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Better!.
Plz add that o!. grin
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:
Better!.
Plz add that o!. grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by mhiztee15(f): 5:15am On Oct 28, 2016
why are you asking hope no problem?
groomed:
are you based in Ogun state, Sango otta area?
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
im glad its for humour sake but let me add that if you stalk your boyfriend then you will soon die because i know some people will still try it.....
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Greenbullet(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
nobody can stalk me ,I know when am being followed.if I notice u,I go enter market lose u sharp sharp.
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Greenbullet:
nobody can stalk me ,I know when am being followed.if I notice u,I go enter market lose u sharp sharp.

na so grin grin grin
Re: Guide 101 On How To Stalk Your Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
baddestchic:
im glad its for humour sake but let me add that if you stalk your boyfriend then you will soon die because i know some people will still try it.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Breastfeed Your Husband And Make It Hot! / The Most Dangerous Animal Is A Silent Smiling Woman - Twitter User Rants / Help I Can't Think Straight Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.