Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Scorpio Chic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scorpio Chic (849 Views)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend And His Side Chic Naked Having Sex / Wow! Plus Size Chic Goes NudĀ£ For Beautiful Pre-christmas Photoshoot / Thread For Scorpio. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorpio Chic by ZombieNation: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
There's this chic I have been seeing for the past month. We have gone on dates and had sex a couple of times although I have never really felt any deep romantic connection with her. She's beautiful and sexy as hell but I have learnt hard not to rush or give my all emotionally with women from over the years.

She has a troubled past which I won't get into here which so happens makes her insecure in relationships and is quick to run out of one when she senses the man in her life slowly slipping away.

Combine her pessimism with my reluctance to commit and you have one cold frosty emotionless but sex filled relationship.

I went for about a week not calling or responding to her calls. I did this deliberately to both rationalise what I was doing with her and find out if she will have the patience to wait on me. It so happens that in 4 days of me not answering, calling or seeing her she stopped calling all together. I then waited for another few days before setting out to meet her at her place. I did not call to tell her I was on my way and just barged in on her place this weekend. She was a bit surprised to see me standing at her door and I felt a very cold reception from her. She then out of being polite or not wanting her neighbours to know she had a male visitor ushered me into her tiny flat. Before I could sit down on her sofa she demanded to know what happened and why I wasn't picking her calls.

I had not prepared an excuse in hand to logically explain why I did not contact her for over a week and so did not know what to say but just asked if I could get a glass of water. As she entered the kitchen, I tried making small talk to ease the tension by making a comment on the heavy rain that fell a day before but she did not reply from the kitchen. It then struck me how I never had any serious conversation with her for the one month we had shared her clean tiny flat. Our conversations sounded like something out of a p0rn flick - intermittent and punctuated with nothing coming out of it. It was almost as if we had decided before hand not to know each other more than necessary in order not to complicate things emotionally. As my mind juggled for a piece of conversation and an excuse as to why I had not called her this past week, her phone rang by the coffee table just as she arrived from the kitchen with bottled water. Before she could reach for it, I saw the caller pic of a guy linked from his facebook account. She went into her room to take the call for over a solid 2 mins which made me more and more apprehensive on why I came to see her without a valid excuse.

She eventually returned to the living room and sat in the lone chair across the comfy 3 seater I was sitting on and which I recalled fondly we first had sex on. She refused to look at me but stared at the TV flicking the channels then asking me why I didn't contact her. I blurted out the most lame excuse referring to my mother which she knew was a big lie even by my countenance alone ignoring the silly lie. I then sat there like a log of dead wood wondering how I could excuse myself without looking like a buffon before she then said to me ; " I know you don't have feelings for me but haba I was worried that something might have happened to you. And decency demands you can least call me back at your own convenience ". With that statement I believed she thought I was with another woman and before I could respond she demanded to know why I should come to her house before calling and just at that moment her door bell chimed and she rushed to the window to see who it was before rushing towards me in hush tones that she has a date coming over that I should leave.
Re: Scorpio Chic by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin

That's what we called KARMA, it's ain't a mere biich.anymore ...
Now u must learn to stop all this drama u created before u lose all ppol who care for u
Re: Scorpio Chic by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice write-up, is this a movie script or novel? undecided
Re: Scorpio Chic by ZombieNation: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin
That's what we called KARMA, it's ain't a mere biich.anymore ...
Now u must learn to stop all this drama u created before u lose all ppol who care for u

I am yet to finish
Re: Scorpio Chic by ZombieNation: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Well I may be an emotional phobe but I am no pushover when it came to standing my ground so I decided to sit right where I was and see how the whole thing will pan out. Besides my weekend was boring. Going home meant some NL trolling, useless premiership with some friends (I pretend to like football so I can at least hangout with the few genuine friends I have over a beer) and vidiya.

She looked at me like "well, be gone with yourself " but I just crossed my legs and grabbed my bottle water like it was a beer. She hissed then adjusted her hair. The long braids she said she was fixing the last time we talked.

The guy walked in between "how are yous" and "you looking good" , you know lame playa stuff only for him to nearly have a cardiac when he saw me crossed leg sitting in the middle of Scorpio girl's tiny flat.
Re: Scorpio Chic by ZombieNation: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
I had to salvage the situation. I got up looked the intruder in the eye, my imposing 6ft plus height towering over the manlet who thought a bow tie and a fedora makes him look cool. I reached out to grab his phagot hands with a firm handshake which was meant not to greet his arrival but warn him.

Scorpio chic sensing fedora boy's insecurities then abruptly said to me " OK let me see you out ". I then looked at her in the most sarcastic tone " not before you introduce me to this fine young man, sis" and before she could phantom what I just said I turned to fedora boy and said " Scorpio chic is my sister. Wow! I really like what you got going on there with your cute bow tie and what are those gucci? I can't seem to get my size in those that's why I am stuck with these boots."

Before he could reply I interrupted him by going on the offensive. In this case putting him on the spot. After all I am Scorpio chic's big brother. I asked him so what's your name, what you do and what not watching him stutter and mutter like a cold puppy.

Scorpio chic then saw for herself what a mess I was making with her neet boyfriend and tried vainly to answer for him only for me to tell her " he is a man of his own I believe he can answer for himself".
Re: Scorpio Chic by ZombieNation: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Well after 5 mins of starring hard and not really paying attention at all the answers Fedora boy had to offer, Scorpio chic got the message and agreed with Fedora boy's eye pleas to let him go.

As she got up to walk him to the door I over took her and put my hands on fedora boys shoulder telling him it was nice seeing him and that I will like to see him again. I practically walked him down to the main gate and into his 4 cylinder Toyota toy.

When I got back to Scorpio chic's door, I was greeted with a slap on my chest and she shouting "what is wrong with you. What do you want from me ". I just grabbed her waist lifted her slender body up to me and kissed her hard slamming the door behind me.

I think I am now ready to commit.

It took a very independent woman and the fear of her making a mistake dating a mummy's boy for me to get her back.

Sex was better than last night because now I have left myself falling for her.
Re: Scorpio Chic by SafeDavid(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
What happened next. grin
Re: Scorpio Chic by paschu: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wow. I know it's fiction. But it's super creative.
Re: Scorpio Chic by MagicBishop: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
SafeDavid:
What happened next. grin

He fcked her brains out

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was Her Boyfriend / It's Xmas Again Ooooo, Ladies Be Warned. / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.