Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Thought I Was Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought I Was Her Boyfriend (853 Views)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought I Was Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
I THOUGHT I WAS HER BOYFRIEND, BY MIRACLE ENWEREMADU

FIRST PUBLISHED AT SOARWRITING ZONE

I didn’t ever imagine Rose Bernard, my love, could do this to me.

I took her out that afternoon to an eatery very close to my school. And it was a paradise on earth, the first time we sat opposite each other, dining, wining and starring at each other so intimately. Her sexy eyes were daunting. And I was happy I had all her beautiful face to stare at. I knew it was worth it considering how I had struggled to win her.

Even my friends could not believe I could woo and convince her. Oscar especially, concluded I had not succeeded in getting her without some love stuffs. It was like a dream to me too. I was the shy type and hardly looked at ladies. When they stared at me, it was as if the ground was about to open. I had managed to put on jeans trousers and a body hug polo that beautiful day. Though they were not my style, but Rose would love them, and I had to wear them. I didn’t concentrate throughout the lecture as my heart wandered each time I glimpsed at her.

‘’Rose, you look sweet’ I struggled to say as I was the churchy type and didn’t know the right words to use.

“Thank you” She replied, smiling.

My heart pounded again. Does she know what I was up to? I thought. How would she react, my palms started sweating. My mind quickly flashed to the big figures that had usually come to ask of her in the class.

“Rose, please wait” I said as she tried to move.

“Okay. What is it?

“I want to tell you something”

“Eeerh!” she frowned.

I almost gave up. But, this is just the only lady my heavy crush was on. I had to open up. It’s either I get a no or yes. I smiled to her

“I love you” the words poured out.

Rose looked at me from head to toe and hissed. “Please excuse me” She left. Not until after the third trial, that she agreed to be my girlfriend and we started dating.

That afternoon at the eatery made it exactly three months of our relationship as I had not had the courage and cash to take her out before then due to school projects.

“Baby, I’m expecting someone” she said

“Okay. Who?” I stopped eating and focused on her. I immediately sensed something fishy.

“Someone special, dear” she replied.

When had she stopped calling me “baby”? I thought. I looked at her and she returned the look.

“Someone special, a friend or what?” I asked

“Yes, but more than a friend”

“More than a friend ‘kwaa” My veins stood.

Just then, a jeep horned outside, at the entrance of the eatery. We saw the owner of the jeep step out majestically, on a rather nice shiny stylish blue suit. He was young, fair, tall, and handsome. His beards were nicely shaved. Everyone’s attention was shifted to the guy as he came out of the jeep.

“That’s him.” Rose smiled

“Who? I asked, it was all like a dream. What was the whole thing about?

Rose stood and held her handbag. “I’m sorry Jimmy. That’s my man out there. We have got to attend to an award night.”

“Your man? I don’t understand.”

The guy approached the entrance and the gate was opened by a security officer. He entered the eatery.

“How are you, Rose?” He asked. “I thought you said you were spending just few minutes with this boy”

“Oh yeah, darling. I was stylishly waiting for you” Rose said and was about to step out.

“Rose!” I yelled. “Where do you think you are going?” All the customers including the customer attendants turned to us.

TO CONTINUE READING, Click here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thought I Was Her Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wicked grin
Re: I Thought I Was Her Boyfriend by 2dice01: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
you are inlove with an Okpo
Re: I Thought I Was Her Boyfriend by Evakinqz: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kikikikikiki kikikikikiki..

Make i laugh yhu small, make money yhu nor gree, na woman yhu dey fine, now see d embarrassment yhu caused yur self....

More money more love.. grin
Re: I Thought I Was Her Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
At this point you wake up and see yourself in the hospital bed grin

(1) (Reply)

The Hair Growing Secrets For Women Finally Revealed! / Win 1million Naira In Linda Ikeji Talent Hunt! / Seriously Need A WIFE, Can I Possibly Find One On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.