Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ (33044 Views)

Norsemen Club Supports Yahaya Bello For 2019 (Pictures) / Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas / PDP Blasts Bello For Donating To Aisha Buhari's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:
Why? This lady should know a good name is more expensive than diamond.... she may not care for her name but she should consider her "relatives"... sad

Where was she when the movement was birthed? Why come in now? Mdm Oby & Aisha do not need her help, she should find something else to do if she has "a belated & needless" compulsion to "help"...
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Hardeysolution(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2016
This peoole are playing politics.. ...i see wickedness.. ...

.whatever, that's their wahala

2 Likes

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Qmerit(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:
Why? This lady should know a good name is more expensive than diamond.... she may not care for her name but she should consider her "relatives"... sad

Where was she when the movement was birthed? Why come in now? Mdm Oby & Aisha do not need her help, she should find something else to do if she has "a belated & needless" compulsion to "help"...

I'm Buhari Supporter come rain or sun!
I can't hold it than to say you nailed the truth
What ever you serve Bless You.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Hardeysolution(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
When everyone was using bring back our girls for campaign, what happened to them? Elites were carrying placards containing bring back our girls, but they didn't shout use of brand name. Now, raising funds for the girls, is now a crime.. ...stupid political players

2 Likes

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by fortunechy(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2016
let them enjoy wile it last.........beauty witout brain
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:
What is it with the Buhari and plagiarism? His father plagiarized Obama's and Charles de Gaulle speech and now his daughter is infringing on the intellectual property of a group.
Not commenting on the topic sha, I just want to know who the 'he' is in between Buhari and this girl lol.
You said 'his father' and 'his daughter'
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Mcowubaba: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
abokibuhari:

huh, dont tell me you wailing....

still dont get it, anytine i quote you i get banned. abuse of power is not good, learn to have a thick skin
Is she a moderator or is a moderator sympathetic to her.
As once, a moderator was taking orders from Omenka

1 Like

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by logicab: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2016
Hardeysolution:
When everyone was using bring back our girls for campaign, what happened to them? Elites were carrying placards containing bring back our girls, but they didn't shout use of brand name. Now, raising funds for the girls, is now a crime.. ...stupid political players
I was wondering when "BringBackOurGirls" became a registered brand name. Basic hash tag is now a matter of copyright? Please some people are only sour because they haven't been "settled" yet.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by linusbnn(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

U think buhari's children are corrupt like Jonathan's family? Buhari raised them well

Ur fada dere.

3 Likes

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by saintandsinnerz: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

Wailing is your calling not mine...... I will always "criticise" wrong moves/gaffes when need be.... I won't create a temple in my bedroom, offering special prayers to gods of evil for the govt to fail to appease my embittered soul..

You can't get it cos it's far above you.... I will help you this once... I refuse to grow a thick skin, I'm neither a porcupine, crocodile nor a warthog, sorry!!!! smiley smiley

If my opinions enrages you, sorry i can't help you, all i can advise is that you log out, find a 50n plastic ball, some of your contemporaries to play 5 a side set with....You don't have the liberty of personal attacks, abuses , name calling & sheer bigotry directed at me, no... I won't look away... * call me snitch? No problem*

You break the rules on ME/MO, I'm using the "report button"... Some of us won't allow this platform be turned into a mental asylum!! Mbanu!! cool
RIP in English grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by logicab: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:
infringing on the intellectual property of a group.
What is intellectual about "BringBackOurGirls" hashtag? How is a hash tag anybody's property? So my username "logicab" is now "intellectual property"?
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Irishrena1(f): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2016
But the govt is taking care of them post incarceration, trauma-wise and all. What sort of endowment fund is she raising? To what end?
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by modath(f): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2016
Qmerit:

I'm Buhari Supporter come rain or sun!
I can't hold it than to say you nailed the truth
What ever you serve Bless You.

Na God ooo, even if I'm not faithful enough, he still dey mercy for me & on this beautiful tuesday morning, i carry rushing talk Ameeeeennnn smiley
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by DTOBS(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

U think buhari's children are corrupt like Jonathan's family? Buhari raised them well
I see... He really raised them well!!!

Continue deceiving yourself...

2 Likes

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by DTOBS(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Why must this Man's name appear in news everyday?

In negative news for that matter!!!
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by modath(f): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

RIP in English grin grin grin

Meaning? RIP? Why? I have no right to express my opinion in peace? I'm answerable to you? Issokay. cool ....

1 Like

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by saintandsinnerz: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

Meaning? RIP? Why? I have no right to express my opinion in peace? I'm answerable to you? Issokay. cool ....

Of course, you have sweetheart just that I do struggle to comprehend your written English sometimes. Though I understand English is not our first language
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari's family is just hustling here and there. The entire family members are all over the street hustling for cash using book launches and Charity events etc. And BBoG is another hustling organization by the Obyz. What a country.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

Ur kind of zombiism no get mate ant where for this world
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by 989900D: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2016
As long as the actual recipients are going to get the funds, no biggie. They should resolve this.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Peace Corps need her to talk to the president about giving them legal approval. They are just watering the ground, remember you are required to pay about 45k to join Peace Corps Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by yerem: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

Buhari raised them well indeed, dont tell urself d true since so call buhari take d sit hw was our economy look like.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by mengho(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2016
common, All Nigerians do dat, can't u see the way the flat heads are using the other living room trend to make money
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by lordkhalifa(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

we have seen the way he raised them well through this one defrauding the gullible masses through BBOG brand...
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by millynels(f): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

>>Mehn u sure make sense oo.. Abeg help me shout it out again... again...&.. again.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by XaintJoel20: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2016
logicab:
What is intellectual about "BringBackOurGirls" hashtag? How is a hash tag anybody's property? So my username "logicab" is now "intellectual property"?
An hashtag can be somebody's intellectual property.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2016
By the way she is Beautiful grin
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by XaintJoel20: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Not commenting on the topic sha, I just want to know who the 'he' is in between Buhari and this girl lol.
You said 'his father' and 'his daughter'
Thanks for drawing my attention to the mistake in my comment, anyway, no thanks for doing it in an unprofessional and uncivilized manner.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by amliftedhigher: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Stealing is like peak is in them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photo ) / Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably / Sanwo-Olu Tests Positive To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.