Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ (33040 Views)

Norsemen Club Supports Yahaya Bello For 2019 (Pictures) / Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas / PDP Blasts Bello For Donating To Aisha Buhari's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by czaratwork: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2016
These flat heads are using the brain of bubu's daughter to raise funds for themselves. SMH.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by francisbiz: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
WHY ME, WHY YOU.
Is everything okay? No go market oo, so that them go fit cure you.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Nakamura212: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
please lets be sure of what we broadcast, at least investigate somethings before you post them,i for one know buhari-bello personally he is from kebbi state google him and you will know what i am talking about. so this is not the presidents daughter before we even start bashing him.
even the name says it all buhari-bello and muhamadu buhari are not the same .@mankind pls take note.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Nakamura212: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari-Bello was ED national human rights commission pls ppl this is not the nigerian president as the post claims stop bashingmuhammudu buhari do the research frist , this man is from kebbi state as former national human rights commission boss he has his own NGO and that is his wife use ur data on google for 2mins and dontbe ignorant
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by drstan(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
abokibuhari:

Adeke
lol.. you mean mumu,?
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Thanks for drawing my attention to the mistake in my comment, anyway, not thanks for doing it in an unprofessional and uncivilized manner.

Unprofessional
Uncivilised
Lol chill out man
This is just nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by nortcentrallord(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
abokibuhari:

huh, dont tell me you wailing....

still dont get it, anytine i quote you i get banned. abuse of power is not good, learn to have a thick skin

cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought I was the only one she does that to...

I was beginning to wonder if she has something going on with Seun for the kind of impunity she spits and it's ALWAYS overlooked. Now, I expect to be banned till 2099 grin and am sure you have been banned already. Power corrupts.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by hylyne(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

U think buhari's children are corrupt like Jonathan's family? Buhari raised them well

Blind man spotted... Can someone lead him
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by XaintJoel20: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Unprofessional Uncivilised Lol chill out man This is just nairaland grin
Do I have a choice... I am forging ahead. Thanks...
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by logicab: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:

An hashtag can be somebody's intellectual property.
How? That banal phrase? Phrases that start with "Bring back..." are so common. I wonder who will lay claim to be the "owner".
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by robert10001232: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!! www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting

leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity

of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government

entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

You can call us or whatzapp us so we can give you an agent number in your country: +447452282174
Email: illuminatiorganization@zoho.com
ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:
What is it with the Buharis and plagiarism? Her father plagiarized Obama's and Charles de Gaulle speech and now his daughter is infringing on the intellectual property of a group.

I know his blind followers will not see any wrongdoing in this, just as they didn't see his infamous "my wife belongs to my kitchen, living room and other room" speech as verbal mishap.

How is the hash-tag (#) a registered trade mark or reserved for the exclusive use of BBOG organisation at the exclusion of everyone else; if not, how then does that amount to plagiarism?
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by XaintJoel20: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

How is the hash-tag (#) a registered trade mark or reserved for the exclusive use of BBOG organisation at the exclusion of everyone else; if not, how then does that amount to plagiarism?
Did you read the last part of the report? Even Buhari's daughter and her group thought it wish to contact the group before using the hash tag.
Some Years ago, a director was to do a movie featuring American rap star, 50Cent. He wanted to title the movie, after Chinua Achebe's ' Things Fall Apart' but knew the implication of doing that without the express permission of the copyright owner. He had to contact Achebe to seek his permission, but even with financial inducement running into millions, the bitter story is that Achebe refused. You may want to ask, is it not just a three words sentence? The truth is that the words did not fall from Heaven, somebody coined it and that makes it his/her property and should he protected.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

U think buhari's children are corrupt like Jonathan's family? Buhari raised them well
Sharrap there! angry insin owchan angry
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Did you read the last part of the report? Even Buhari's daughter and her group thought it wish to contact the group before using the hash tag.
Some Years ago, a director was to do a movie featuring American rap star, 50Cent. He wanted to title the movie, after Chinua Achebe's ' Things Fall Apart' but knew the implication of doing that without the express permission of the copyright owner. He had to contact Achebe to seek his permission, but even with financial inducement running into millions, the bitter story is that Achebe refused. You may want to ask, is it not just a three words sentence? The truth is that the words did not fall from Heaven, somebody coined it and that makes it his/her property and should he protected.

On the contrary, you should revisit the said paragraph and show me where the report alleged the NGO tried to contact the group before using the hash tag.
However, I do concede that the NGO made several attempts to contact the group but only after the event, with the intention of offering them to be signatory to the accruable funded account.
Yes, I will also concede that this very last act may indeed lend credence to your allegation of plagiarism, however, this alone cannot be sufficient evidence or proof; unless of course the hashtag had been duly registered and protected for the exclusive use of the BBOG group.

Your example of Chinua Achebe proved existence of copyright protection which the BBOG group is yet to publicly come out to claim nor was it even inferred anywhere through out the whole report - merely your personal assumption.

1 Like

Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by diamond990(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

ure a great and big fool.
Re: BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ by donbrowser(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Just 3.5 million naira ??
Come on, that's what we spend in Las Vegas nightclubs every week

The daughter of a president should have at least 30 billion naira in her bank account

I know who will be affected, the Afonjas and Zombies will be terribly affected, as for us, we're good and rich as fucck
October 18th 8:46am

Cc Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves 65 Licences For Private Refineries / Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.