Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. (34522 Views)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Eko Atlantic City Updates / New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by ba7man(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
EdibleCatering:

Hell hole Hahaha . little child .. Now go to bed.

I see ur way too young /shallow for me to engage

Good nite kid
He's right, Lagos was a real sh*thole from the early 90s upwards. Mountains of refuse alongside roads, dirty markets everywhere and molue buses roaming as far as V. I.

And I was born at the beginning of the 80's.
Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by phantom24: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Make una use enough cement o! I no wan hear say e collapse o grin
Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by Okaka27(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
braine:

Im Yoruba. And you are acting kinda foolish for that tribal statement.
Bloody lie
You're the bigot here grin
Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by braine(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Okaka27:
Bloody lie
You're the bigot here grin

Alright. Theres no point arguing with you.
Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by abike12(f): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
MONITZ:

Nope, I don't think anything like that will happen, most of these high rise buildings are constructed using the best materials, so many of such built circa early 60's and 70's re still standing with no defects,apart from natural disasters like earthquakes,i dont think there is any other reason to doubt their safety.

Moreover if anything of such happens,it would be a serious dent on the construction firm's reputation and no firm wants a thing like that.

I hope so
Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by Shym3xx: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
davidif:

If only the Lagos state govt had focused instead on building a power plant (be it coal, hydro or solar) that would provide Lagosians with constant electricity and get Lagos state out of the national grid, that would have been a much better investment in my book. What is holding this country back besides corruption and mismanagement is lack of constant electricity.

You're right to an extent. However, I'd say the electricity problem falls under corruption and mismanagement and the big element in the room most folks don't like hearing about is the structure of the country and amalgamation of diverse people, with different interests.

Once you solve the structural problem - 40% of naij's problems would be solved. Then competition would drive other things. No country is free from corruption and mismanagement (no country on the planet). The advanced ones just operate within structures that don't really expose these fundamental problems. Everyone knows the US is arguably the most corrupt in the world (Trump and Hilary exposed the US a lot) and the UK is up there as well (during the London Olympics you need to see the millions of pounds MP awarded to one another for useless projects. Ditto all the corrupt practices that go on in the City of London and Canary Wharf). However, due to the structures of both countries, they still get things done.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by Henrydone: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
I love this cheesy this city will soon be celebrated coolhere are the completed building most of the road are prepared already

Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by Horus(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by omonnakoda: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
One comment ,all that furniture Can be made in Nigeria but it is not. We are exporting our jobs

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by omonnakoda: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
fellis:
Why don't these people just build factories and industries instead to create jobs for youth? What purpose is this hotel serving towards making Nigeria a better country?
What is an industry? Let us start from there. Already the building has created jobs directly in construction and indirectly in all the inputs that went into the building. Manufacturing is not the only kind of industry. London City has a GDP of $546 billion about the same as Nigeria and the largest industry in London is the Financial industry. That is the kind of Ambition that Lagos has.
Those people who understand business to mean loading containers won't grasp this

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by Horus(m): 2:48am On Dec 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by Horus(m): 5:15am On Dec 15, 2016

Aerial view of Eko Pearl Towers

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by omonnakoda: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Do a soul searching and tell ursef the bitter truth

EdibleCatering:

After u will be begging for "special status" u want to use 1% of everybody's sweat to develop lagos. When it is developed, u claim it as "Yoruba land". If its a yoloba achievemnt, why are oda sw states not even close? Na so bwaris wuld start claiming Abuja as their achievement. Useless comment

This is an ignorant and illiterate statement. The special status demand is not for 1% it is for 20% and it is not for everybody's sweat.It is for 20% of money derived from LAGOS STATE i.e ports airports and VAT. It is a RESOURCE CONTROL DEMAND
Derivation applies to oil and so should apply to other things like VAT derived from hotels and eateries IN LAGOS

Inform yourself properly before talking rubbish
Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by Horus(m): 2:28am On Feb 14, 2017

Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by Horus(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2017

Pearl Towers - Eko Atlantic City

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
otokx:
nice but will it be affordable
yes 1k per apartment, lol
Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Lovely
Re: New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. by tck2000(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) / Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight / Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.