Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai (24296 Views)

What Did Jonathan Do Wrong That Buhari Is ACTUALLY Doing Right? – Chief Tony / Did Gej Caused Buhari's Failure In 1984 (epic Picture) / What Exactly Did GEJ Do With The Grants From UK (cameron) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by miketayo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
goziedave:

God save the youths of my dear Nation
#recieve sense in Jesus Name. Amen

coming from someone with no sense
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by miketayo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
melodyogonna:
look at this ignorant f00l

ur talking to ur father
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by schoolhelpng(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
I will believe the writer if he can write what GEJ did right that BUHARI did wrong...
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Everfrank(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by blackpanda: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
[s]
freeze001:

He submitted a monstrously padded one in the first place.
[/s]

Stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by freeze001(f): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Stop talking trash

It's the truth and u know it. He is as corrupt as all those he accuses, even worse. Defend all u want, it cannot be denied.

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Barigaboy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jonathan. Buhari Jonathan took away our girls. Buhari brought back. our girls Jonathan said he was. Buhari carry them disappionted in aviation minster. Go court When she bought 2 bullet p cars
Patient was controlling Jona. Aisha was left in d Kitchen n d oda Room Jona was going from church. Buhari sent EFCC To church for prayers to. To d thiefs Over is Administration pro
Jona want change schl names. Buhari 1 dey give Free food.
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Major General,attended schools in Nigeria,britain,germany,usa,canada,russia, heaven,blabla....just one simple act of showing his waec certificate he hired 30SAN. The same idiot that was complaning about saraki hiring many lawyers actually did same. I'm sorry mr Vitalis, but I'm not a slowpoke like the zombies.
mrvitalis:

Lol am sorry but to say a major General, former governor, and formal president who attended military school in Nigeria, India, USA and England is certificatless is stupidity

I feel the problem witg Nigerians is they dont know the functions of the different organs of government

Buhari's government has dpne their work very well (which is arresr and chsrge to court) ... what we should be clamoring for is for the judiciary to give these cases speedy trials .. . And conclude them... Not calling buhari's name

Its one thing to say someone is corrupt.. if u have evidence against someone.. . Give it to efcc and if efcc say they are not worthy. . Publish them online let Nigerians judgr and pressures efcc.. Its that simple
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by mrvitalis(m): 2:55am On Oct 19, 2016
illuminated93:
Major General,attended schools in Nigeria,britain,germany,usa,canada,russia, heaven,blabla....just one simple act of showing his waec certificate he hired 30SAN. The same idiot that was complaning about saraki hiring many lawyers actually did same. I'm sorry mr Vitalis, but I'm not a slowpoke like the zombies.
500 SAN doesn't win u a case

Dont u think if the certificate thing eas an issue PDP should have used it at the tribunal
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Codes151(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2016
miketayo:
buhari did just one thing better and that is fighting boko haram.
thats a lie!! The problem with us and till forever unless we change will be towards this!!! Soldiers/bh conspiracy n all is shameful! Gej was a southerner that's was your problem! U ppl r bh n that's what it will remain! Be ready to negotiate more in years to come after more throat cutting! U have set a bench mark for terrorism in the north!
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by miketayo(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Codes151:
thats a lie!! The problem with us and till forever unless we change will be towards this!!! Soldiers/bh conspiracy n all is shameful! Gej was a southerner that's was your problem! U ppl r bh n that's what it will remain! Be ready to negotiate more in years to come after more throat cutting! U have set a bench mark for terrorism in the north!

I don't get you, ur not making sense at all.. who is you people ?? are u talking abt soldiers/northerners or boko haram cos m not one of those.. the op asked a question and I answered. this you people ur saying doesnt make sense, aint we dsame ppl or are u a white guy
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by streamsofjoy(f): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Hardeysolution:
A lot! Who are those that are corrupt? A president who says stealing is not corruption is not corrup? Certificate, certificate.. ...are you still in the era of undiluted stupidity? What now? Why say all this at the detriment of Nigeria's unity.. ......i no longer care, if Buhari is getting it right to my own understanding, go to hell haters.. ....

Somebody Pls help this fellow, he's lost his mind.
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Khez: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
BUHARI NA BABA FOR THE OLES

IDATS
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by blackpanda: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
freeze001:

It's the truth and u know it. He is as corrupt as all those he accuses, even worse. Defend all u want, it cannot be denied.

Lies!
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Codes151(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
miketayo:

I don't get you, ur not making sense at all.. who is you people ?? are u talking abt soldiers/northerners or boko haram cos m not one of those.. the op asked a question and I answered. this you people ur saying doesnt make sense, aint we dsame ppl or are u a white guy
we all the same bro!!! I just wish wunitedly we can move this country forward!! Sorry for the mix up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Withdrawal Of $1bn From ECA Exposed Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai - Reno Omokri / President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / POWA Behind Demolition At Computer Village Not LASG - Gbenga Omotoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.