Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai (24297 Views)

What Did Jonathan Do Wrong That Buhari Is ACTUALLY Doing Right? – Chief Tony / Did Gej Caused Buhari's Failure In 1984 (epic Picture) / What Exactly Did GEJ Do With The Grants From UK (cameron) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by funmilade4real(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Let's be honest with ourselves, we know deeply that Buhari is not fighting corruption. What he's doing is clearing all form of opposition, striking fear to all heart of people that would want to challenge him.

Buhari himself is really corrupt, take the case of his school certificate for example. Many of us know that his doesn't have certificate which is a basic criteria for the office he is now occupying, or his silence on ameachi and fashola for example.

3 Likes

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Kobicove(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Please ask them o angry

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Adebayowest: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Guys please permit me to use yoruba- when you are not oloriburuku how can use 270 million to cut grasses in three month?

Egba mi eyon eyan mii, what is really going with our nation? Am crying

3 Likes

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by abdoolorunwa(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2016
TO CATCH A THIEF, SEND A THIEF. EVEN A BABY UNDERSTANDS THIS CONCEPT. CHIEF TONY UR ARGUMENT I FEEL IS SEEKING RECOGNITION
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by rolams(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2016
You have said it all! Baba was claiming he has no money then when we know he is rich.

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by luvinhubby(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2016
miketayo:
buhari did just one thing better and that is fighting boko haram.

Does that link look to you as a successful war?

https://www.nairaland.com/3413857/boko-haram-kills-20-soldiers

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by tempex88(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Let's be honest with ourselves, we know deeply that Buhari is not fighting corruption. What he's doing is clearing all form of opposition, striking fear to all heart of people that would want to challenge him.

Buhari himself is really corrupt, take the case of his school certificate for example. Many of us know that his doesn't have certificate which is a basic criteria for the office he is now occupying, or his silence on ameachi and fashola for example.

u were making sense until u mentioned the certificate issue

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by albertpraise: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Is only a fool and stupid human being that will stand up and say buharri is fighting corruption, cos normal human being with cert will never do that.

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by linusbnn(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
miketayo:

Who is boko haram?

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Rexnegro(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
I prefer pmb still

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by OGBONNAYAJOSEPH: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2016
JONA IS BETTER THAN BUHARI
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Adebayowest:
Guys please permit me to use yoruba- when you are not oloriburuku how can use 270 million to cut grasses in three month?

Egba mi eyon eyan mii, what is really going with our nation? Am crying

Dont cry yet, we will soon be spending 500million on toilet rolls

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Byko899:
this is the best questions I have seen someone ask in a while now,buhari is doing nothing different from what jonathan did, talk about corruption, he has done nothing in that aspect ,look at Kogi governor ,bail out funds,so much corruption is going on under this man

It appears Buhari isnt fighting corruption in his own party....Yes I'll agree with you on that....but Buhari isnt diverting the money meant to fight insurgence into his own pocket or that of his party. As bad as Buhari's government is, Jonathan isnt a better option. Only victims of GEJ government in the north will understand this....especially those from the North East.

If GEJ and Buhari contest a million times i'll vote for Buhari a million and one times.

Security takes 1st place.

3 Likes

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by ebuclassic18(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Vicadonis:
They are all corrupt. Jonathan, Buhari, Everybody in the last government and the current government. Even an average Nigerian Youth is corrupt. Annoyingly corrupt nation

you too my broda
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by qleap2all(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2016
herbie27:
I personally won't take Buhari's government seriously untill Ameachi is brought to book...all the Rivers money he stole must be accounted for in due time...but meanwhile Buhari can only deceive the gullible ones...is obvious he is a mistake to Nigeria.

Ameachi has no immunity, let Wike start the process and make noise about it. Then let's see if Buhari acts

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by farihafaheemah(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2016
herbie27:
I personally won't take Buhari's government seriously untill Ameachi is brought to book...all the Rivers money he stole must be accounted for in due time...but meanwhile Buhari can only deceive the gullible ones...is obvious he is a mistake to Nigeria.
Ameachi has no immunity any longer, river state should prepare his case and make necessary arrangement to meet in court. Just media noise on how ameachi squandered Rivers money would not be tolerated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by farihafaheemah(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2016
herbie27:

Ameachi has no immunity any longer, river state should prepare his case and make necessary arrangement to meet in court. Just media noise on how ameachi squandered Rivers money would not be tolerated. Thanks

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Phonefanatic: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2016
Freiden:

It appears Buhari isnt fighting corruption in his own party....Yes I'll agree with you on that....but Buhari isnt diverting the money meant to fight insurgence into his own pocket or that of his party. As bad as Buhari's government is, Jonathan isnt a better option. Only victims of GEJ government in the north will understand this....especially those from the North East.

If GEJ and Buhari contest a million times i'll vote for Buhari a million and one times.

Security takes 1st place.

What is security without freedom?
What is security without food?

You may lack the answer but need I tell you prisoners are secured? Yes those in prison are highly secure yet can't feed well and no freedom.

Now that's the situation of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by uvalued(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2016
psucc:

This opinion was written by Chief Anthony Eshemokhai,

https://www.naij.com/1012135-jonathan-wrong-buhari-actually-right-chief-tony.html?source=index_main
i read this piece and i support his opinion

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
I concur, Buhari is not fighting corruption right. Imagine Amechi in his cabinet. Well it is written if you are living in a glass house don't throw stones.

A man will surely reap whatever he sows. Buhari's cup is not full yet.

Making wrong statement all over the world making us look like fools.

Anyways, no regret whatsoever cos I didn't vote him. I never liked his personality even before the election.

I only pity those who vote for him because they are left with heavy burden in their heart.

Peace out!

6 Likes

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by blackpanda: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Bashirfuntua:
Am APC but that padding got me thinking despite the shout that Jibrin keep on doing but Baba keep deaf ear on the matter.

If not for buhari u will never have heard of the word padding. It happens every year when national assembly want to pass budget, but its only Buhari that had the courage to reject the padded budget. So I dont get your point

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2016
qleap2all:

Ameachi has no immunity, let Wike start the process and make noise about it. Then let's see if Buhari acts
Don't worry brother!.
We know what Buhari and Ameachi are up to, he has no immunity you say...was the Rivers Monies not used in sponsoring Buhari's election?, even the international communities know of that.

In due course...he will be brought to book, but i'm sure another government will and not the criminal we have in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2016
It would have been better if Nigeria had no President, the person we have at Aso Rock is a disgrace. An international disgrace of monumental proportion foisted on the good people by the mass of illiterate 'Sai Baba' nincompoops.

3 Likes

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2016
miketayo:

hahaha
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Can we all please recalibrate ? The question is what has Buhari done right that Jonathan did wrong... It's policies that determines what happens in a nation,what policies have changed ? What policies have been put in place to help Nigeria become better than the previous generation... We need answers

Rather than break one another's neck because we support one side why dont we answer the question that's begging for an answer.... What are the wrongs of Jonathan that Buhari has undone
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2016
Phonefanatic:

What is security without freedom?
What is security without food?

You may lack the answer but need I tell you prisoners are secured? Yes those in prison are highly secure yet can't feed well and no freedom.

Now that's the situation of Nigeria.

Are you a Politician or is someone close to you one?

Yes...there is no food. Yes hunger is the land. Nigeria isnt the only victim of this. I'll agree with you that its tense here than other places....thanks to the bad leadership we've always had....Buhari's government inclusive, GEJ inclusive.....and we Nigerians (the masses) are as bad as the government....we equally share in the blame.

You should go read how China became what they are today.....there is always a Night before the morning...

Vote in King Solomon as president, we will still suffer for not making hays whilst the sun shine....
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by mrvitalis(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2016
eshietIntrepid:

Lol am sorry but to say a major General, former governor, and formal president who attended military school in Nigeria, India, USA and England is certificatless is stupidity

I feel the problem witg Nigerians is they dont know the functions of the different organs of government

Buhari's government has dpne their work very well (which is arresr and chsrge to court) ... what we should be clamoring for is for the judiciary to give these cases speedy trials .. . And conclude them... Not calling buhari's name

Its one thing to say someone is corrupt.. if u have evidence against someone.. . Give it to efcc and if efcc say they are not worthy. . Publish them online let Nigerians judgr and pressures efcc.. Its that simple

1 Like

Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by DatarecoveryNG: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2016
-We Recover Lost Data from Crashed Hard disks,Flash,Memory cards.
-We fix Laptops,PCs,Servers,Networks/Internet,CCTV/Intercom.
-We Build world Class Websites/Portals..Over 100 sites built!
JUSTWEBSITES.COM.NG
DATARECOVERYNIGERIA.COM
JUSTCOMPUTERSOLUTIONS.NET
JUSTCCTV.COM.NG
Tel: 08023380324
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by geefasee: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Hardeysolution:
A lot! Who are those that are corrupt? A president who says stealing is not corruption is not corrup? Certificate, certificate.. ...are you still in the era of undiluted stupidity? What now? Why say all this at the detriment of Nigeria's unity.. ......i no longer care, if Buhari is getting it right to my own understanding, go to hell haters.. ....
you talk like a teenager so you dont need to be replied
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by shaqhead: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2016
herbie27:

I believe anyone with skeletons in their cupboard be it APC or PDP members shd be held accountable!

One question folks like you who carry personal beef against some political folks like Amaechi is who says Buhari must bring them to book. Have you ever wondered what stops Wike from taking him to court (witch hunting Amaechi) instead of waiting for EFCC who seem not willing to act on corruption allegations?

I believe everyone's time in court will come just like the folks bn witchhunted now never saw ds coming!
Re: What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2016
The problem Nigeria has is we the masses. We really dont know what we want.....makes it easy for thos politifians to play us. Just like them...all we care about is our pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / Bashir Ahmed Replies Singer Skales After He Called Him An "Idiot" / Zuriel Oduwole Becomes Ambassador In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.