Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) (4458 Views)

Beautiful Girls With There Wahala / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by younqjohn01(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2016

Nigerian Universities with the most beautiful girls – Every University in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers. This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.
10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)

A school of pretty, intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful northern girls in any campus..my future wife is from here..lol!

9. Anambra State University (ANSU)

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)

Trust me, I have personally been to this school before. Just incase you decide to write JAMB again or you are writing JAMB now and you see a pretty young girl near you, ask for her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU)

The school for the rich and religious minded… The school for the overly beautiful Nigerian half spoilt/half alright babes. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains and most importantly, these beauty and brains are expensive, I mean, really expensive!!

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT)

A school of solid chicks..i call them ‘Ororo babes’ (oil babes) The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn’t understand why a human being could be that beautiful must have a root in UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU)

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH)

Can’t just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has one of the prettiest-denomination of girls you can seek around campuses in Naija..their beauty can make you to YABAleft, hehehe!

2. Imo State University (IMSU)

I can swear you won’t see an ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A…N, N….E etc I didn’t mention any name ooooooo na you sabi.

1. University of Lagos (UNILAG)

The school of beauties…eyin Omo eko! The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from Queens college Yaba every year during UTME. The only P is… Dem too dey form!.
I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won’t be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.
Oya, rep your school ASAP!

source......................http://www.360loaded.com/2016/10/see-10-nigerian-universities-beautiful-girls-pictures-need-see-number-1/
Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by tsmat(m): 12:11am On Oct 18, 2016
federal university oye-ekiti

1 Like

Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by MachBrooklyn: 12:12am On Oct 18, 2016
OP, and how the fúck exactly are we going to know those ladies are exactly from those schools you matched them with?? undecided

1 Like

Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 18, 2016
tsmat:
federal university oye-ekiti
we are talking about GIRLS not ekiti groundnut, carry una eforiro nonsense comot nor

3 Likes

Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by yarimo(m): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Chai is that the most beautiful girl in IMSU? undecided I pity order order girls. grin
Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by tsmat(m): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2016
judeefcc:

we are talking about GIRLS not ekiti groundnut, carry una eforiro nonsense comot nor

Hate will just kill you
omoale jatijati

1 Like

Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by yemstok(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2016
I can relate 100% to Yabatech and Unilag

1 Like

Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Myschoolbreeze(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2020
I am sure you haven't seen this list of universities with the most beautiful girls https://myschoolgist.net/schools-with-most-beautiful-girls/ e go shock you.
younqjohn01:

Nigerian Universities with the most beautiful girls – Every University in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers. This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.
10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)

A school of pretty, intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful northern girls in any campus..my future wife is from here..lol!

9. Anambra State University (ANSU)

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)

Trust me, I have personally been to this school before. Just incase you decide to write JAMB again or you are writing JAMB now and you see a pretty young girl near you, ask for her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU)

The school for the rich and religious minded… The school for the overly beautiful Nigerian half spoilt/half alright babes. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains and most importantly, these beauty and brains are expensive, I mean, really expensive!!

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT)

A school of solid chicks..i call them ‘Ororo babes’ (oil babes) The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn’t understand why a human being could be that beautiful must have a root in UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU)

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH)

Can’t just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has one of the prettiest-denomination of girls you can seek around campuses in Naija..their beauty can make you to YABAleft, hehehe!

2. Imo State University (IMSU)

I can swear you won’t see an ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A…N, N….E etc I didn’t mention any name ooooooo na you sabi.

1. University of Lagos (UNILAG)

The school of beauties…eyin Omo eko! The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from Queens college Yaba every year during UTME. The only P is… Dem too dey form!.
I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won’t be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.
Oya, rep your school ASAP!

source......................http://www.360loaded.com/2016/10/see-10-nigerian-universities-beautiful-girls-pictures-need-see-number-1/
Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Johntemmy(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2020
ok
Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Retrography(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2020
Please remove Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
We don't need such ranking since you have failed to do it appropriately.
Besides Northern beauties needs no heavy make up.
Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by lacruz12(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2020
I don't agree with this list

If you are talking about ladies with class, yes unilag has it but beauty, unilag can't compete with the likes of unizik, imsu, Futo and uniben.

My two cents

2 Likes

Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 1:15am On May 25, 2020
Lol this topic has been over flogged na.. hiting front page back to back since 2013...

Anyway, I go don reach like 30 higher institutions (poly,universities, colleges)in my life.. I no talk say I don attend all before una come for my head grin....I bin dey husle go different schools with my brother to get students projects and type then. but to be honest... none of them comes close to UNILAG.. sometimes I dey wonder which kind mama born those beautiful devils... I see one girl for back of faculty of art, I almost pee for body .. was wowed by her beauty, be like say beauty na admission pre requisite for dem girls.. ha, na unilag I first met a lady who dey chest beat say she be island olosho( as in without iota of shame grin). Billing 100k.. I fear fear that day grin but now, na 5k I go price you grin

But jokes apart, unilag girls fine ooo... and some of them get class too..cos that mermaid wey I see that day dey use Acura Cdx or something...

P.s. oau no follow atall atall.. those indigenes just dey nothing special abeg. Most of oau girls too local but brilliant.. .oau no go even dey top 20 tbh grin
Re: SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:42am On May 25, 2020
Super lions and lionesses..... Make some noise na

(1) (Reply)

How My Relationship Blog Gives Me Over $50 Daily On Adsense (so So Happy) / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? / The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.