Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) (17192 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by Legionx: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2019
1. Take PEP Drugs (for HIV)
2. Take all Hepatitis Vaccines
3. Take Anti-bacterial drugs (for gonorrhea)

When having sex and you notice a condom burst, the best advice is to pull out immediately and do not ejaculate. Those who do not ejaculate have a reduced risk of catching HIV virus.

Next

1. Take PEP Drugs (within 72 hours after the condom burst or no hope again)

Go to any government (general) hospital around you and request for PEP drugs, you will be given counseling and a HIV Test will be conducted on you to know your status. If its negative you will be given the drugs for FREE

It's possible you wouldn't be given the PEP drugs for a condom burst but it will depend on the doctor available. Some of them are nice enough to understand while others follow strict protocol.

Remember these people don't work on Saturdays

2 and 3 are self-explanatory.

5 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by Newznow: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2019
I will quickly rush down to the market and start buying baby clothes. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by tukdi: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2019
tongue
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2019
if condom burst during knacks, I will proceed to enjoy myself wella.

8 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2019
Just know sey you don become papa junior grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by princfred(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Why not take the PEP drugs before?

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2019
Worldly children,remember today na Sunday o.
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by areahints: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:

you'd think this ought to be the first thought in anyone's mind
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2019
most people don't know that condoms doesn't really protect against veneral disease.

imagine you got a cut or a small open sore on the testes , fluid would still be exchanged regardless or say after a shave.

go in guns blazing but stick to one partner

ABC
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
You don’t get prescribed Post-exposure prophylaxis medication BEFORE exposure
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2019
areahints:

It’s called
Post-exposure prophylaxis for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by Quality20(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Are u guys insinuating that girls are dirty and filled with STDs, while d guys who move up and down with their organs ready for action anytime any day d clean ones? Abeg if it breaks just apologise to her and take her for checkup and douching to cleanup d fluid u spilled in d pot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by princfred(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

You don’t get prescribed Post-exposure prophylaxis medication BEFORE exposure
Is that not dependent on when you tell them you have been exposed.
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by princfred(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
areahints:

Depends on individual's sense of caution.
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by ghettochild(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Legionx:
1. Take PEP Drugs (for HIV)
2. Take all Hepatitis Vaccines
3. Take Anti-bacterial drugs (for gonorrhea)

When having sex and you notice a condom burst, the best advice is to pull out immediately and do not ejaculate. Those who do not ejaculate have a reduced risk of catching HIV virus.

Next

1. Take PEP Drugs (within 72 hours after the condom burst or no hope again)

Go to any government (general) hospital around you and request for PEP drugs, you will be given counseling and a HIV Test will be conducted on you to know your status. If its negative you will be given the drugs for FREE

It's possible you wouldn't be given the PEP drugs for a condom burst but it will depend on the doctor available. Some of them are nice enough to understand while others follow strict protocol.

Remember these people don't work on Saturdays

2 and 3 are self-explanatory.
It happened to me here in s.a
Immediately d condom burst.. I was out n by d 36hrs I started using PEP
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by princfred(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
The thing is sef if a guy boldly and humbly books a space or joins a ladies queue long enough, one good day his turn for the cookie will reach so the going to a brothel and fearing "sudden death" may not be necesary. Now if he joins the queue of many, likely he turn will reach in one queue or the other every other time. Given that wetin dey hungry man dey hungry woman too. Maybe going to brothel is a sign of not being humble to run a race or book a space and play a waiting game.
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by ghettochild(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
There is PreP for prevention..
U got to be using it like an everyday tablet..
That way u won't bother if condom burst o
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by princfred(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
ghettochild:

There is PreP for prevention..
U got to be using it like an everyday tablet..
That way u won't bother if condom burst o
I know but who wants to be taking it like everyday. Why not take the PEP just before kick off?
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by ghettochild(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
I know but who wants to be taking it like everyday. Why not take the PEP just before kick off?
You take pep for 30days
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
It is the PEP drugs & the Hepatitis vaccines that weaken & kill the immune system (white blood cells) in the body.

All these diseases were bio-engineered in the laboratories to control & curb the overpopulation in the world.

If the WHO & UNICEF could be caught administering "anti-fertility vaccines" to millions of girls & women in Kenya - using anti-tetanus inoculation program as a cover, thereby rendering them infertile, you can imagine how far these white bastards have gone in killing gullible & brain-dead Afrikans.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-u

I won't even say much about the GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) food production that is primarily being sponsored by Bill Gates to cause Cancer and kill millions of people daily all over the world.

You can just google "MOSANTO" - a company owned by Bill Gates.

https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/news/five-things-monsanto-doesnt-want-you-know-about-gmos

After you're done reading & digesting that, then read up about the list of Countries that have banned GMOs worldwide below.

https://sustainablepulse.com/2015/10/22/gm-crops-now-banned-in-36-countries-worldwide-sustainable-pulse-research/

Here's what a Geneticist Dr. David Suzuki" has to say concerning GMOs.

"By slipping it into our food without our knowledge, without any indication that there are genetically modified organisms in our food, we are now unwittingly part of a massive experiment. The FDA has said that genetically modified organisms are not much different from regular food, so they’ll be treated in the same way. The problem is this, geneticists follow the inheritance of genes, what biotechnology allows us to do is to take this organism, and move it horizontally into a totally unrelated species."

And guess the company that is distributing these GMOs seedlings to our farmers in Nigeria? Yes, you guessed right! The "International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA).

If you're still fond of eating out at eateries such as Sweet Sensation, Mr. Biggs, Tantalizers e.t.c, you will soon die of Cancer.

Be wise and don't just gobble-up everything these white bastards tell you. They do not like you and they want to kill all of you. You're nothing more than guinea-pigs to them.

Lastly, I leave you with this video titled "Agenda 21 & Eugenics" where Bill Gates states they're going to reduce the world population by 15%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fh8tE_hbdM

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by princfred(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
ghettochild:

You take pep for 30days
Depends on what happens after the last whistle. If no yellow or red card why continue?
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
Is that not dependent on when you tell them you have been exposed.
Lets go back to basics and converse like adults having an intellectual discussion what does POST- exposure mean to you? And how is it dependent on when you tell them? If you have been exposed at 10pm on Sunday the 27th why would you wait till February the 17th to seek treatment for instance?

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Quality20:
Are u guys insinuating that girls are dirty and filled with STDs, while d guys who move up and down with their organs ready for action anytime any day d clean ones? Abeg if it breaks just apologise to her and take her for checkup and douching to cleanup d fluid u spilled in d pot
When has “douching” been a prescribed treatment?

The pair need to go and get PEP and the morning after pill (postinor) for the lady. Douching will not stop you form getting pregnant or getting an STI

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by princfred(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Lets go back to basics and converse like adults having an intellectual discussion what does POST- exposure mean to you? And how is it dependent on when you tell them? If you have been exposed at 10pm on Sunday the 27th why would you wait till February the 17th to seek treatment for instance?
You dont understand. I mean getting the drugs prior to exposure by claiming to be already exposed (since one may likely get exposed anyway) abi are they there when you where exposed?

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
ghettochild:

It happened to me here in s.a
Immediately d condom burst.. I was out n by d 36hrs I started using PEP
Any side effects?
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by ghettochild(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
DBlackCeazer:
Any side effects?
Yes.. Possible weakness when u just start but u will get better..
They are several side effects...
Even u r advised to avoid eating fatty foods.or lipid rich foods... Its inside d piece of paper that comes with pep.. U can read it there..
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by ghettochild(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
You dont understand. I mean getting the drugs prior to exposure by claiming to be already exposed (since one may likely get exposed anyway) abi are they there when you where exposed?
At the hospital, they know u won't come lieing about such even happening..
Well I went there with d girl who I had sex with.. She was on treatment for HIV and happens not to be consistent with d usage...
So I was tested and given Pep by d 36hrs-38hrs
Incident happened Sunday around 1:30a.m
By 9:30a.m we were at d clinic and then told d doctor don't come on Sunday...
That we shd return on Monday..
Which we did by 9:30 n the queue there was maddening but I was able to see d doctor cos of d nature of my predicament I was attended to urgently even when I met people.. Lot of people on d line..
I personally squeezed my way through d people telling dem it was an emergency.. And I had enter when d person inside d doc office came out n I explained everything to him...
He directed I shd go test first n come back.. I did that n went back and he wrote d PEP on a paper and signed and I went to the nurse who handed em to me... And I used the first pill write outside d hospital at about 1:00pm Monday afternoon
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by ghettochild(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
Depends on what happens after the last whistle. If no yellow or red card why continue?
U have to finish d whole pill afterwhich u will go back to test... Then if its negative u will be told to return after 3 months to get tested again..
Then u r in d clear if its negative
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by Bamidey: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
ghettochild:

U have to finish d whole pill afterwhich u will go back to test... Then if its negative u will be told to return after 3 months to get tested again..
Then u r in d clear if its negative
Why did he say that those who didn't cum have low chance of contacting any disease?
cc: Legionx
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
shocked

People still use condom ?
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bamidey:

Why did he say that those who didn't cum have low chance of contacting any disease?
please what is cum
Re: Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) by Legionx: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bamidey:

when you cum you release semen (sperm)... the sperm is a fluid and will mix with her vaginal fluid. The mixture means that whatever she has will be transferred to you and what you have will be transfered to her... That is the lame man explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? / My Boyfriend Said I Look Old / Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.