Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician (87539 Views)

Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by GOFRONT(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Trust Nigerian Rich Men....They can do the undo just to get the dough!!.....and wen they get d Rabba, they can do the undo to get Noticed with it..

To think of how much he must hav paid to Recruit those Mourners baffles me.... Little wonder u see dem throwin parties even @ burial gatherin, Poppin Exotic wines, Slaughter 2 cattles upwards, then one begins to wonder if this is a Birthday party or child Naming ceremony!!!

Jst som dayz ago it waz rumoured that a politican used #500Million just to Entertain prostitues....Not surprised!!
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Famsey: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
O boi...I just dey open mouth since shocked
Na wa ooo
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by hollypagan: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
tolugar:
Pls how can one apply for this job.

you want to make love with dead bodies abi ,your own don finish
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by flamingREED(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
jayriginal:
Black Africa!!!

How can we progress when such tall tales are passed off as fact?

The other day it was Abati and his presidential ghosts.

I'm tired!

Una wey nor get the beliefs never set any pace o.

Na only to complain.

How the man belief take dey hamper your thinking faculty?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
jayriginal:
Black Africa!!!

I'm tired!

grin loool. I waS like wtf

It's only in Africa such things happen grin
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by AuroraB(f): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Went to Mission School with a hospital and of course, A mortuary embarassed. This info is not new on me cry. Chai, creepy as can be. No wonder those boys (Morticians) appear like they had a handshake with Sango grin. Didn't deter some girls from having a fling with them as 'they had money' undecided hian angry
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by jayriginal: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
flamingREED:

Una wey nor get the beliefs never set any pace o.

Na only to complain.

How the man belief take dey hamper your thinking faculty?

Better not to set a pace than to drag someone backwards.

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by repogirl(f): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ghost stories are so interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by airsaylongcon: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Complete balderdash. This is just someone applying his religious practice blindly. Who gives a hoot about knocking before entering a mortuary. Never have. And I have been in mortuary a lot

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Reminds of that popular man that specializes in arranging burial things Mr Tunji Okusanja that died alongside one Ekiti politician Mr Olusegun Agagu's corpse in a plane crash sometime ago in MM2 in 2013.

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by jayriginal: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
anochuko01:

This is one of the problems I have with people....the fact that you haven't experienced something doesn't make that thing non-existant. A woman died opposite my house, just as people were mourning her death, somebody ( who wasn't aware of the death) later came that same day saying that she met the ''dead' woman on the road, and she even asked her to greet her kids if she sees them.

If you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by honeygirl17: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Me sef dey knock before I enter my House for Bini that year..
Watin Bini people do you
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good job. So, go and collect your balance
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by ABJ4Real(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Igbos with jaundiced ideas. Everything is money.

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by kokertalented: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
ferdvict2:
U knw wen d wicked die, no one will like to cry na

okay baba
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Firefire(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
“Some people do not have people to cry for them when they die, so they will arrange with us while they are alive to get some women to cry during their burial" shocked
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Greataausim(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ipods yoot spoted#
ThumbzTNA:

Even in America and Europe have superstitions attached to mortuary and graveyards so try harder next time

You can run your mouth
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by tyav7: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
uwagimboo:
If nah so, make them no put any of our politician for mortuary ooooo...
They will steal from other corpse...

Fayose corpse would be a defiant one, he would stop any occultic corpse from affecting arrest or changing their position..
Tinubu corpse would bargain with other corpse to overthrow the mortuary owner..
Buhari corpse would take the female corpse to OTHER room...
Now, that's funny

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Zenas212(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
jayriginal:
Black Africa!!!

I'm tired!
shebi na Africa, enter there and see for yourself. You think say God collect power from devil?

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by anointingOil: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
talktonase:
Some scary shit!
test am first na. kauword!

1 Like

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by anointingOil: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Complete balderdash. This is just someone applying his religious practice blindly. Who gives a hoot about knocking before entering a mortuary. Never have. And I have been in mortuary a lot
but hope u knock before entering someone's other room
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by cornel994(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
ferdvict2:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/why-we-knock-before-opening-mortuary-door-c-river-mortician/
little wonder I was always afraid of diz guy...legend has it dat he once stepped out of his ambulance (with a corpse in it) and d ambulance nevr stopped til it reached its destination, der also say he cud hear whispers from miles away (betta be careful watchu sayin bout him) grin grin dunno hw true though but I did keep my distance from him

3 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by keandre: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
" while the corpse drives the van and the bizarre- that he sells body parts of dead people and so on."
Trash!!! I know some people will swallow this hook, line, and sinker.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by ifenes(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
TheAgba:
I still can't believe this. I don't even fancy the reality of ghosts let aside things like this.
Is there any spiritual or biblical explanation for that ? Or scientific explanation ? Hard to believe.

johnnydon22, hahn,seun, ifenes,plaeton.

If your question is if Ghosts exist? Yes. Consciousness is unlimited and expansive.Anything you can imagine exist in other forms of realities. Can a human have an experience seeing a ghost? Yes! If he/she tunes to such energy frequency. When you have a radio player,depending on your location you can listen to any radio station that ever exists as long as you are able to channel/tune into their radio frequency. Same applies to Ghosts. Those who experience it happen to be aligned with it.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by danilmo: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Our atheist brothers can prove the phenomenon die though can't practicalize it,
Seun and co grin
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by ochuciano(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
jayriginal:
Black Africa!!!

I'm tired!
Y not go on a fact finding mission to confirm or refute what they said.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by linearity: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
tolugar:

Dude, you surprise me sha, so for dis kind hash economy, you think say; na only hailers done corner the market....siddon there, there is high demand for wailers too.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Missmossy(f): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
So scary : ( who doesn't know there is life after death.
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Fidelismaria: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

what a stupid ass post

power pass power my anus

how would a corpse move or throw away anoda corpse

walks outta thread
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by rimzzy22(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Sayelabola(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
tolugar:

Which position do you want to apply for? As a mourner?
Re: Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
midehi2:
"power pass power", "employ own spiritual force" shocked hmmm!

how can someone hire mourners before his death, na waooo
mourners were hired when a political godfather died in oyo state some years back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns / 91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / #NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.