Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum (5317 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady / When A Woman Is The President, Will The Husband Be Called First Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by damiloladuke: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2016
“I am upset and do not know what to do; I feel like my world is starting to crumble. I got married three years ago and things were going on smoothly until three months ago. My husband is an expatriate who is hardly in the country.

We find ways to connect with each other despite our busy lives. The last time my husband came home, I noticed a change in him. He was excited for some unknown reasons; he had a weird way of responding to my presence in the room. I found all these things strange even though i decided to let things slide since we did not have any argument.

I altered the pattern of visit three months ago because of the economy; we felt it was better for him to come visit since we were handling some projects. I was practically Hot and could not wait for him to settle down properly before I started touching him. He threw me off and said he was tired. I knew I was being selfish considering the hours he spent in the plane.

When we finally had time for ourselves, something strange happened. He was disconnected most of the time and i had to talk to bring him back to my body. When he released, he moaned a name in my ears repeatedly.

It took me a while before I got to know it was my mother’s name he was calling. Why in God’s name will my husband call out my mother’s name when we are making love? I had a special pet name for her so it could not have been someone’s name.

I did not have the courage to ask him about it; it must have been my ears picking the wrong sound. But the same thing happened when we made love the next day. He closed his eyes as he called her name. I got worried at this point and reacted; he added my name to it and made it look like he was praising me.

Coincidentally, my mother visited us some days after and I watched both of them closely. He had always been free with her but every movement had meaning to me.

She kept referring to the last time she travelled out of the country; I had sent some things to him and he had sent her back to me. But only God knows what happened while they were alone.

I caught my husband looking funnily at my mum. I am afraid to confront him because I cannot bring myself to ask him what happened between him and her.

The thought of my mother and my husband being together is driving me crazy. As much as I do not want people to know about this, it is serious. My husband calls my mother’s name during love making. Please what do I do?”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/could-my-husband-be-sleeping-with-my.html

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2016
You dey craze? pυssy dey get specifications? angry

Or make your mama no suck/Ride young dick because say na your husband? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by tukdi: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Aaarrgghh

9 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Basildvalour(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2016
Kk

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by tintingz(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Call Sam and Dean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by makelove2m(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
During love making with your husband ..............please remember to mention his fathers name as soon as he released, that will solve the problem

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by bigtt76(f): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Picshure of your mother and you so we can judge grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by ellapius(f): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2016
is ur mum single?

4 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by firstking01(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hnmmn
Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by calabardick(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
If this story is true, then I bet you the guy enjoys your mom more than you.

What you have to do is to ask her to teach you how to do that magic she did with your bandless horse

Your man has lose the "band", that makes him a horse without band

My bingo has something to say

2 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by calabardick(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
ellapius:
is ur mum single?

I think so

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by elybold(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
hw old is ur mum,hw old is ur mum,hw old is ur mum,

2 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by chris2face(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kai this is very strange of all the names in the world is your Mom's name he chose to call
This is serious,am short of words but please u have got to pray about this again I think installing a secret camera in your house will do the magic
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Fedayeen02: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
bigtt76:
Picshure of your mother and you so we can judge grin
This is her mother

3 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Fedayeen02: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
ellapius:
is ur mum single?
Why are you asking that question when the Op is not the narrator.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Fedayeen02: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
makelove2m:
During love making with your husband ..............please remember to mention his fathers name as soon as he released, that will solve the problem
You got it right.

Dfinex come chook mouth for this matter

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by blakid(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
tintingz:
Call Sam and Dean.
i concur with u guy...Supernatural Tins

2 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by blakid(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
makelove2m:
what if d Father is @ d oder syd already??
Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by UchaNwababa: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Maybe u ugly

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by cutiedave(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
tintingz:
Call Sam and Dean.
best idea...i suspect demomic posession...
Also pray castiel tags along grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Dfinex(f): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
You got it right.

Dfinex come chook mouth for this matter

bros ,i never marry na. How I want take know this Marra ?

u know say children no dey play kpankpangolo for where elders dey do meeting otherwise na better cane them go chop.....so make I stand for window they listen I fit learn one or two things.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Noblewhiz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wel, dis is a copy n paste. *JX PASSING

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Bayhaqqi: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
hope your mom is not meeting your husband in the other room

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
tukdi:
Aaarrgghh
cheesy
Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Dandsome: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Just hope it isn't true. If it is, I guess he wooed her with a gift like the iPhone 7 or the phantom 6.

Very shameful of the mother if it's true. Besides what's the age gap between you and your mum!??

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by 7inches: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Is ur husband a yoruba?
If yez aunty u are on long thing.

Anyways put him in prayers therez nothing God cant do
Ayam sorry 4ur predicament
Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Thashen(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
The sooner women accept that men owes it to the world to give, and receive pleasure to, and from as many bïtches as possible, the better it will be for them.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Cessa0(f): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
You dey craze? pυssy dey get specifications? angry

Or make your mama no suck/Ride young dick because say na your husband? undecided undecided

U see ur lyf..

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Roon9(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
What kinda nonsense is this na

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 19, 2016
How did you meet this white man. If you met him as a runs girl then he has fuccked yoyr mother but if you met him otherwise then you are wrong. Mothers of runz girls were once flippant and remain flippant.

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum by Icansing: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Is she as hot as omotola?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigeria Men Like BIG WOMEN? / Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral / What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.