Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money (54346 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
diva90:

Lol! You keep spewing the same boring redundant SHlT every fucking time.
I know u can do better.
Kontinue!
Shallow dick sucking fvcktard!

Lol! You tried it, biitch. grin

Let's do a recap:

1). You posted the dumbest illiterate-speak ever and I asked you provide proofs.

2). Ya rebuttal's an asinine ad hominem, without saying anything cerebral.

3). Told you I'll ignore ya stupidity and asked you further cerebral questions.

4). You retorted with an insolent/uncouth rant/convulsion like a deranged rabid dog and exposed ya primitive background.

5). Now you're in denial, coping a plea, and playing victim - while trying to mask ya tears with corny tripe.

Lol, you can't make this shyte up lol. Biitch, don't you have threads you created in search of a partner and how to grow a big batty? Now, I see what ya batty is flat and also why no man wants ya miserable and uncouth arse. Better focus on how to clean ya dirty yeast/amala infested pum and ya manners - no decent man would touch ya type with a long pole. I wouldn't even spit on ya arse, if you were on fire lol.

Bye Felicia!

FFK is a Yoruba warrior and he can't be silenced - fvck Booharry the ancient illiterate bastard and cow jockey. The mofo would get force-fed with pork and other harams soon. Effing Fulani slave!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol! You tried it, biitch. grin

Let's do a recap:

1). You posted the dumbest illiterate-speak ever and I asked you provide proofs.

2). Ya rebuttal's an asinine ad hominem, without saying anything cerebral.

3). Told you I'll ignore ya stupidity and asked you further cerebral questions.

4). You retorted with an insolent/uncouth rant/convulsion like a deranged rabid dog and exposed ya primitive background.

5). Now you're in denial, coping a plea, and playing victim - while trying to mask ya tears with corny tripe.

Lol, you can't make this shyte up lol. Biitch, don't you have threads you created in search of a partner and how to grow a big batty? Now, I see what ya batty is flat and also why no man wants ya miserable and uncouth arse. Better focus on how to clean ya dirty yeast/amala infested pum and ya manners - no decent man would touch ya type with a long pole. I wouldn't even spit on ya arse, if you were on fire lol.

Bye Felicia!

FFK is a Yoruba warrior and he can't be silenced - fvck Booharry the ancient illiterate bastard and cow jockey. The mofo would get force-fed with pork and other harams soon. Effing Fulani slave!

Fucking loser! If only I had time to read all that bullshit above!
Evidently you aren't so smart, you literally have to write a book to drive home your point.
Get out of here!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2016
diva90:

Fucking loser! If only I had time to read all that bullshit above!
Evidently you aren't so smart, you literally have to write a book to drive home your point.
Get out of here!

Lol, I can see you already have more than enough problems plaguing ya miserable life - from lack of suitable partner, to flat butt, to stretch marks, to irregular periods, to weight loss. My bad for adding more to ya problems with verbal assault. I don't want blood on my hands and I'll pray for you. grin

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

I wish you all the best, you irredeemable illiterate sociopath. And I hope you get off BooHarry's toxic nuts and stay away from amala. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by diva90: 12:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, I can see you already have more than enough problems plaguing ya miserable life - from lack of suitable partner, to flat butt, to stretch marks, to irregular periods, to weight loss. My bad for adding more to ya problems with verbal assault. I don't want blood on my hands and I'll pray for you. grin

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

I wish you all the best, you irredeemable illiterate sociopath. And I hope you get off BooHarry's toxic nuts and stay away from amala. grin grin

The fool says "bye Felicia"
Then comes back again masturbating under my comments.
I must be giving you insomnia right now
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by oonix(f): 1:01am On Oct 19, 2016
yeyeboi:
2nd FTC Todayangry

I Will Only Support The EFCC If They Are Fighting Total Corruption. Even If Her Account Was Used To Launder Money What About The Ameachi's, The Fashola's, The Fayemi's, Burutai's, The Okorochas's and the rest

So This Government Or The EFCC Are Saying All Those Above Mentioned Names Are Corruption Free

Will This Government Turn Deaf Ears Or Blind Eyes To Those Above Mentioned Names

I Am Not Supporting Any Corrupt PDP Member But If This Government Continues To Witch Hunt One Sided Then I Believe This Government Is A Total Waste To The Development Of This Country angry
u couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by drnoel: 1:05am On Oct 19, 2016
fxskye:

The picture on this thread is not a bank statement. Moreover, when to confirm statement in this kind of scenario, Confirmed Bank Statement is required from the 3rd part (Access Bank) that is the custodian of the transaction details.

So, i can't believe this. Let her get confirmed bank statement from Access Bank and publish it.

After all, Fayose doesn't believe of Chibok girl's abduction despite release of 21 among the girls.

She shared her online statement u..... Dont annoy me.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by SMOKESCREEN101: 1:30am On Oct 19, 2016
No way you where not paid to write this.
fiizznation:
This clowns keep contradicting themselves. That loudmouth said the account has never had anything less than 500,000 naira in it. And all of a sudden, the clownish SA is saying another different thing.

But what I even find more disgusting in all this debacle between the loudmouth and EFCC is the innocent infant they are trying to bring into their mess. Why involved this innocent infant in your sorry situation with EFCC? This is pure evil.

The FFK guy don't have to involve this innocent infant in his corruption charges with EFCC. Just because you want to score cheap political point, you told your bleached up girlfriend to use the infant as a shield in case EFCC comes for her in ekiti state
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by joezy11(m): 2:51am On Oct 19, 2016
fiizznation:
This clowns keep contradicting themselves. That loudmouth said the account has never had anything less than 500,000 naira in it. And all of a sudden, the clownish SA is saying another different thing.

But what I even find more disgusting in all this debacle between the loudmouth and EFCC is the innocent infant they are trying to bring into their mess. Why involved this innocent infant in your sorry situation with EFCC? This is pure evil.

The FFK guy don't have to involve this innocent infant in his corruption charges with EFCC. Just because you want to score cheap political point, you told your bleached up girlfriend to use the infant as a shield in case EFCC comes for her in ekiti state
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Excuzeme: 3:49am On Oct 19, 2016
gidgiddy:
I dont give a rats-a$$ about FFK but I take exception to the fact that a Biafran woman and her child were arrested.

You forgot to add the usual 'Heaven will fall threats and ultimatums' like: the Zoo will be burned or We will defeat the Nigerian Army if the EFCC does not offer a written apology within two hours? shocked shocked

Abeg, nor disappoint us today, biiko. grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by godwinkessi: 5:09am On Oct 19, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Are you Buhari's ass licker?

That serves sarrki right!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by davidif: 5:11am On Oct 19, 2016
First of all, who names there child Aragon?? What is this? Lord of the rings? Chai! Naija people sef.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by texazzpete(m): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2016
Kabashin:

Stop been a consistent zombie. Didn't you read the part she said she just reactivated the account in August 16, 2016.

Must you all be this silly supporting institutional lies and oppression. Smh.

Must you be so silly, accepting the word of Precious at face value without any doubts?

Where is the 'oppression' there? EFCC doing their jobs in monitoring a flagged account? Or access Bank following anti-corruption laws?

You supporters of corruption are desperate to ruin Nigeria. Shame on you, crook!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Henrichemeka(m): 6:17am On Oct 19, 2016
This APC style of fighting corruption, i no understand ooooo
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I should go and die? ....... okay??
it may be the only honourable thing left to do for you
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 19, 2016
fxskye:

The picture on this thread is not a bank statement. Moreover, when to confirm statement in this kind of scenario, Confirmed Bank Statement is required from the 3rd part (Access Bank) that is the custodian of the transaction details.

So, i can't believe this. Let her get confirmed bank statement from Access Bank and publish it.

After all, Fayose doesn't believe of Chibok girl's abduction despite release of 21 among the girls.
with you... Nairaland no longer need I'di.ots
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 19, 2016
texazzpete:

Must you be so silly, accepting the word of Precious at face value without any doubts?

Where is the 'oppression' there? EFCC doing their jobs in monitoring a flagged account? Or access Bank following anti-corruption laws?

You supporters of corruption are desperate to ruin Nigeria. Shame on you, crook!
may God fight evil in your life .... the way and manner EFCC is fighting corruption in Nigeria.... say a very big AMEN
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Shym3xx: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2016
diva90:

The fool says "bye Felicia"
Then comes back again masturbating under my comments.
I must be giving you insomnia right now
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Scandalous biitch, in Booharry's voice, you belong to the kitchen and the bedroom. And as a man, I'll always have the last word lol.

The real Yoruba rogue, who's sitting on billions, Tinubu, is out there but no one is troubling him. Fashola, another rogue and Fulani slave is enjoying his stolen billions untouched. Iweala, the world bank rogue, is sitting on billions untouched and unprobed. Amaechi a rogue is sitting on billions unprobed. Diezani is walking around freely after stealing billions. Sanusi the ragheaded emir is buying one Rolls Royce after the other from stolen funds unprobed. Then you have law makers inflating budget figures who're unprobed and an obese law maker who stays buying luxury cars with illicit funds walking around. And most Northerners who are rogues.

Yet the only man the illiterate Fulani bastard is disturbing is the most vocal Yoruba man out here. And for what? Fvcking N4 million? Mehn, fvck Booharry and Nigeria - you lot in that cesspit ought to be nuked for idiocy and illiteracy. Primitive bastards lol. Rogue country with rogue chimps lol.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emmydollars4life(m): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
shameless EFCC!!! They have learnt from their masters Lai Mohammed and Chinakwe's dog
But is a big shame that people working for public can lie against them, it might be anyone 2moro, this is very bad, the said account what Efcc claimed was above 2m, what is different from this account and every other regular person account.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2016
EFCC ARE DOING THEIR JOB WELL. FOR EVERY ACTION THEY TAKE AGAINST THOSE THIVES INSPITE OF THE INTIMIDATION AND INSULTS THEY RECEIVED FROM PRO- CORRUPT ELEMENTS IN MEDIA AND PRO ANTI-DEMOCRATIC DECISIONS LIKE FAYOSE'S IN THREADS LIKE THIS SHOWS THEIR CALMNESS AND INTEGRITY IN HANDLING CASES LIKE THIS
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by texazzpete(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016
SmartChoices:

may God fight evil in your life .... the way and manner EFCC is fighting corruption in Nigeria.... say a very big AMEN

Don't bother, crook. I'm perfectly capable of crafting and saying my own prayers without input from those allied to thieves.

Cheers, and I hope those crooks you defend so vigorously will throw you some money once in a while.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by fuke(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Justnice11:
Read the statement released...

[b]
"The assertion by one Wilson Uwa who is supposed to be the spokesman of the EFCC that Precious Chikwendu's Access Bank account was used to launder Jonathan campaign funds or funds from the NSA's office and that approximately 2.4 million naira balance was found in the said account at the time of her arrest is a lie from the pit of hell. The said account was opened in 2005 at Onitsha when Precious Chikwendu was about to start at the University of Calabar. At that time it was not known as Access Bank but Intercontinental Bank.

The account was used by her from 2005 till 2012 when it was abandoned and went dormant. It was not utilised or activated again until August 2016 when small deposits of between 200,000 and 500,000 were made into it and the total amount that entered into that account over a period of 2 months was approximately 4 million naira.

The money was spent on looking after the family, paying staff salaries and to buy groceries. Consequently at the time that the account was frozen last friday the amount that was left in it was 95,000. She was not notified about the freezing of the account until someone paid 200,000 into it on saturday. The money entered the account but after that it could not be accessed. She decided to stop at the bank on her way out of Ado Ekiti on monday in order to know what was going on and she was then detained and offered to the police and EFCC, together with her 8 month old son Aragorn, for arrest.

The total amount that was in the account at the time of the arrest was 295,000 naira which is approximately 600 USD. This is reflected in the screenshot above together with the relevant dates.

How Wilson of the EFCC arrived at his figure of 2.4 million being in the account at the time of arrest is mind-boggling and absurd. It is nothing but a shameless and barefaced lie and he and the organisation that he works for are nothing but pernicious liars. It is equally absurd to suggest that the said account had anything to do with Jonathan Campaign funds or Dasuki NSA funds given the fact that the said account was not even active or functional between 2012 right up until August 2016.

The Presidential campaign took place in 2015 and at that time the account was dormant. At the time that she abandoned and stopped using the account in 2012 Precious Chikwendu had not even met Chief Fani-Kayode. The lies of the EFCC on this matter are sickening and they are wicked and sadistic people.
Wilson's assertions are just one example of such lies.

The only reason that Precious Chikwendu's bank accounts were frozen and she was subjected to such inhuman treatment is because she is married to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode who is a politician and a leading member of the opposition. They wanted to punish her and their 8 month old son Aragorn just to hurt and spite Chief Fani-Kayode"-[/b]

Chinenye Okechukwu, Special Assistant to Precious Chikwendu.

http://www.mytrugists.com/2016/10/fani-kayode-wife-shares-account-balance.html?m=1

500,000 deposit, small amount
4m transactions in 2 months.
500, 000 withdrawl on 10/10/16
Does she work with Shell?
Notice this account was not flagged before now.
But when EFCC noticed they are moving our money
around they stopped them.
Kudos to EFCC.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2016
texazzpete:

Shut the hell up. Then let the EFCC debunk this.

In your miniscule brain, FFK and wife are no longer entitled to run bank accounts simply because they have pending cases in court.
How daft can you zombies be.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by texazzpete(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Kabashin:

Shut the hell up. Then let the EFCC debunk this.

My dear illiterate, in my original post, I called on the EFCC to provide clarification. Is it my fault your comprehension skills are as mediocre as your IQ?

Kabashin:

In your miniscule brain, FFK and wife are no longer entitled to run bank accounts simply because they have pending cases in court.

The EFCC does not freeze or flag accounts just for having cases in court. they work with the banks to flag or freeze accounts that are suspected to have received inflow from ill-gotten sources that are under investigation.
The bulk of your contribution here so far is to whine and complain about an agency doing their job.

At the very least, you're a supporter of corruption.

Zombie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2016
texazzpete:

My dear illiterate, in my original post, I called on the EFCC to provide clarification. Is it my fault your comprehension skills are as mediocre as your IQ?

The EFCC does not freeze or flag accounts just for having cases in court. they work with the banks to flag or freeze accounts that are suspected to have received inflow from ill-gotten sources that are under investigation.
The bulk of your contribution here so far is to whine and complain about an agency doing their job.

At the very least, you're a supporter of corruption.

Zombie cheesy

You are simply half smart. What ilicit funds are you talking about with an account that was just reactivated in August,2016.

Are you trying to say you can't have close to N4 million or more in your account, talkless of a man of FFK status.

EFCC froze the account by ordering the bank to do so, and by Precious yet to be debunked account, the cash lodgement were below amount banks were statutorily mandated to report to the authorities.
Dont you ever think everyone can be a brainless zombie like you.

May you not be hounded for been comfortable in life cos no one deserves to be oppressed unjustly.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Codes151(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2016
All I see is a normal bank account!!! Seriously!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emeraldknytt(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
lookingfly:
did you see the ppl that deposited the money, did they have any affiliate with fg. You have eyes but you can't see. How much is 2.4m sef that you and efcc are disturbing our ear drums. When the likes of amaechi, fashola, buratai have starked millions and own assets abroad, ppl like will you will hypocritically keep mute.
It is very pathetic to know that you are not following this news with a fair conclusion. An account was linked to ffk and his wife via a dual bvn identity, this same account is purportedly said to have an amount resulting to a whooping N1.1bn. Thousands of Nigerian are suffering out there with absolutely nothing to eat or live for yet some are living lavish and enjoy the national wealth of this nation amongst themselves and their families. PMB, swore to fight against corruption which evidently he's doing. Call it witch hunting, another administrator will uncover the APC tracks as well, nothing... no one lasts forever.
Now, I want to plead with you to allow the EFCC to do its lawful duties. if a charge is brought up against her, let her call a lawyer or something and stop pushing brutal allegations against the Law Enforcing Agency. And if eventually she is found not guilty, she can go to law against the EFCC with an inchoate investigation charge and any other thing she's got to say. A fine could be passed, making her and her family not only richer but blessed with the nation's impunity.
Here I am, speaking as a Democrat, not a zombie not a wailer but a person who wants the good of you, me and millions of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emeraldknytt(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
emmydollars4life:

But is a big shame that people working for public can lie against them, it might be anyone 2moro, this is very bad, the said account what Efcc claimed was above 2m, what is different from this account and every other regular person account.
An account holding a sum of N1.1bn nairas was linked to her and her husby bvn.... This May be a decoy to get to the root of this matter.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by texazzpete(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kabashin:

You are simply half smart. What ilicit funds are you talking about with an account that was just reactivated in August,2016.

You lack basic comprehension skills, and it worries me.

My point has been clear. What proof do you have that the account has been inactive until August 2016?

I called for Precious to provide proof, and for the EFCC to also disprove her claims.

In another other clime, this would have been considered a clear, reasonable position that straddles the middle ground. Instead, like a zombie, you swallow one side of the story that suits your alignment with corruption.

Also note that with the BVN policy in place, it is very likely that ALL accounts (active and inactive) linked to a BVN under investigation will be flagged by the EFCC. In that case, the bank will still summon the EFCC no matter when the account was activated.

If this is too difficult to process, I can translate into Pidgin English for you to boost your comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
texazzpete:

You lack basic comprehension skills, and it worries me.

My point has been clear. What proof do you have that the account has been inactive until August 2016?

I called for Precious to provide proof, and for the EFCC to also disprove her claims.

In another other clime, this would have been considered a clear, reasonable position that straddles the middle ground. Instead, like a zombie, you swallow one side of the story that suits your alignment with corruption.

Also note that with the BVN policy in place, it is very likely that ALL accounts (active and inactive) linked to a BVN under investigation will be flagged by the EFCC. In that case, the bank will still summon the EFCC no matter when the account was activated.

If this is too difficult to process, I can translate into Pidgin English for you to boost your comprehension.

You are simply incoherent all in a bid to defend how silly you sounded .

Precious has countered the EFCC claims/lies. Let the EFCC counter this latest fact. Until they do that, kindly shut up and stop sticking your tongue deep into the rectum of this administration.
Zombiesm doesn't pay.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Splashme: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
jmoore:
APC and lies.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by lookingfly: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
emeraldknytt:
It is very pathetic to know that you are not following this news with a fair conclusion. An account was linked to ffk and his wife via a dual bvn identity, this same account is purportedly said to have an amount resulting to a whooping N1.1bn. Thousands of Nigerian are suffering out there with absolutely nothing to eat or live for yet some are living lavish and enjoy the national wealth of this nation amongst themselves and their families. PMB, swore to fight against corruption which evidently he's doing. Call it witch hunting, another administrator will uncover the APC tracks as well, nothing... no one lasts forever.
Now, I want to plead with you to allow the EFCC to do its lawful duties. if a charge is brought up against her, let her call a lawyer or something and stop pushing brutal allegations against the Law Enforcing Agency. And if eventually she is found not guilty, she can go to law against the EFCC with an inchoate investigation charge and any other thing she's got to say. A fine could be passed, making her and her family not only richer but blessed with the nation's impunity.
Here I am, speaking as a Democrat, not a zombie not a wailer but a person who wants the good of you, me and millions of Nigerians
please how did you come about 1.1b in the account because it's very clear from the pic above that the account doesn't have up to a million in it. Or may be I now have eyes problem. If buhari can't bring his party members to book, then bros, buhari ain't fighting any corruption OK.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emeraldknytt(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
An account was linked to ffk and his wife via a dual bvn identity, this same account is purportedly said to have an amount resulting to a whooping N1.1bn.
lookingfly, I made it clear that 'an account' not the one up there... I can see you missing on so many things so I'd presume you are backing your claim without ample information.. Fight against corruption is a collective call... The APC is the major problem and it will be shamed inch by inch by an opposition come 2019 that is if buhari doesn't look into the party's prominent flaw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies / Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.