Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money (54325 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emeraldknytt(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
SmartChoices:

it may be the only honourable thing left to do for you
[color=006600] It, simply, isn't controversial that corruption is deeply ingrained in you; body, mind, soul and spirit. I can relate to it if you were from Togo or Lake Chad, but running that infested mouth of yours is very unapologetic, atleast not by a long mile.. I might want to advice you to protest if FFk and his snowwhite are arraigned in court... since you seem to perceive the BRUTAL TREATMENT dished to the wife by confining her in a bank hall[/color]
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by lookingfly: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2016
emeraldknytt:
lookingfly, I made it clear that 'an account' not the one up there... I can see you missing on so many things so I'd presume you are backing your claim without ample information.. Fight against corruption is a collective call... The APC is the major problem and it will be shamed inch by inch by an opposition come 2019 that is if buhari doesn't look into the party's prominent flaw.
so I'd an account containing the so called 1.1b is linked to her account due to bvn, so what's wrong with that or was she trying to withdraw from the account that contains 1.1b, no. She was only trying to withdraw from her own account, and the next thing dss are already everywhere trying to arrest her and her babe. Pls tell me is the Justice in this case. If not for bvn, would they trace any account to hers. If they claim 1.1b is in her husband's account, why not go and catch the husband or was she the one that stole the so called money.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emeraldknytt(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2016
lookingfly:
so I'd an account containing the so called 1.1b is linked to her account due to bvn, so what's wrong with that or was she trying to withdraw from the account that contains 1.1b, no. She was only trying to withdraw from her own account, and the next thing dss are already everywhere trying to arrest her and her babe. Pls tell me is the Justice in this case. If not for bvn, would they trace any account to hers. If they claim 1.1b is in her husband's account, why not go and catch the husband or was she the one that stole the so called money.
Once an account is registered in your name, you are automatically a signatory to that account (more or less the owner) that implies that the account in question is managed by both of them as a joint account. No one is arresting an 8 months Child, she was with her mother, do you expect her to give her child away? Besides, she wasn't arrested, she was only confined by the bank following the order of the EFCC. If she get sense, she could have requested a call or atleast contacted her lawyer. The stinkingly rich don't have much sense as we ajekpakos do. The EFCC is a law Enforcing Agency, they have the right to arrest, question, instrust, file a law suit, prosecute, probe, stalk anyone including you and Me. It is left up me to go the law against them if I am found not guilty to express the privacy invasion and inconvenience... Its just like a FRSC official stopping a car, he does so because it is a power inherent in him. Such car driver is to comply, whether he is in a hurry or not; innocent or guilty; right or wrong; noble or common as failure do so automatically makes him a suspect. Do u get it now?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by okpor2(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Neimar:

you are sick
thank God for you are sane
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by okpor2(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Neimar:

you are sick
Sorry Igbo boy. just commend ffk for doing what you guys can't do to Igbo chicks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.