Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC (4320 Views)

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by dioman: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
FRONT PAGE BREAKING NEWS:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
This is the official report from Justice Inyang Okoro to the NJC.
Time for us to know the truth...

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by yeyeboi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by erunz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Same people who support and cheered Major General Tukur Buratai on his Dubai properties, will come here to criticize this Judge.
We know how desperate Ameachi wanted to deliver Rivers state for APC but God disgraced him.
APC and the FG should know Nigerians are wise now and we know how they have being using propaganda to fight corruption.

well i'm ready for 2019
while i continue with psalms 109 vs 8

12 Likes

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by Kabashin: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na so . Amaechi you see your life. No wonder they are busy chasing judges that didn't favour the APC.

May God punish the zombies for supporting this one sided kworruption pight.

10 Likes

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by onomeasike: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is a canary singing. Very soon, this canary will 'Song'.
Awon abayeje gbogbo. I thought they kept shouting that the judiciary is underfunded and that same 2013,JUSUN,the umbrella body of judicial officers went on strike several times relating to poor and delayed remuneration yet Supreme Court justices were being paid estacode running to thousands of dollars. Just get a good lawyer, una paddy paddy NJC will not save you. As for Amaechi, he has better sue this Okoro before he joins him in prison

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by Qmerit(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kk
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by ERockson: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Could Amechi be one of these Cabal that have allegedly hijacked Bihari government? Shame on this government as the reason behind 'fight against corruption' is made known.

5 Likes

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef...

So your estacode is paid in US Dollars and GB Pounds embarassed embarassed embarassed

Summary:
Paragraph 1 (Almighty call and visit by DSS)
Paragraph II (Glorious entry and search operation by DSS)
Paragraph III (Inventory)
Paragraph IV (Visit to DG DSS & release)
Paragraph V (Query on cash & disclosure details)
Paragraph VI (Unknown petitioner)
Paragraph VII (Angel Amaechi visit)
Paragraph VIII ( Arch Angel Umana visit)
Paragraph IX (The Incorruptible Judge)
Paragraph X (Assured Loyalty)
=END=

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by Kabashin: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
onomeasike:
Awon abayeje gbogbo. I thought they kept shouting that the judiciary is underfunded and that same 2013,JUSUN,the umbrella body of judicial officers went on strike several times relating to poor and delayed remuneration yet Supreme Court justices were being paid estacode running to thousands of dollars. Just get a good lawyer, una paddy paddy NJC will not save you. As for Amaechi, he has better sue this Okoro before he joins him in prison

If dem born Amaechi well, make e sue the man. Useless thing screaming anti corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by Kabashin: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lalasticlala , see news oo. Make una no reject this news also like the one below

https://www.nairaland.com/3411130/story-justice-dimgba-impunity-dss

1 Like

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by TheFreeOne: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ameachi...Ameachi...Ameachi..how many times I call you grin

Your cup go soon full cos na so we tell dat jaguda for Lagos say him go wail and like play like play even house of assembly follow am wail as aso cabal dey deal with am.

When time reach for you to carry your cross you sef go know say no be dat wooden cross wey you take dey demo last time.

Anyway we dey on top iroko tree dey look you in 7D.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by borntosuccess(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
shocking news,this is terrible, this is sad,this is painful if really true. Rip democracy. Gej were u at. God save us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by psucc(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
That's how this govt fight the corruption.
But Justice 'saint' Abang is busy dashing PDP's chances of recovery.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by OlujobaSamuel: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
this is why i still love that ebora man, if its true that amaechi discussed election matters with a supreme court justice, make pmb commot am. its just so pathetic, the judge sef no fit sabi lie, ur room na savings bank abi na cash dem dey pay you?
oloriburuku judge and weyrey amaechi.
i noticed the judge introduced politics to it by saying amaechi, former governor of rivers, i think it should have been quoted directly as the minister of transportation, since he is already in that office as at the time of meeting.
it will never be well with una
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by comos: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Gradually the truth is coming out.

I thought Buhari/DSS was fighting corruption,

never knew they were on vendetta mission

shameless APC

7 Likes

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by kcnwaigbo: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
chai!!!! This war will be very bloody!!! Buhari don buy himself wahala!!! Amaech!!! Amaechi!! Amechi!! why must it always be you!!! haba!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by kcnwaigbo: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
This thread https://www.nairaland.com/3400745/chief-justice-nigeria-berates-buhari was posted and the biased mods refused to move it to the fb.This letter has finally proved the veracity of this report.shame on nl mods

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by ehissi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nmnmn
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by ehissi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Amaechi Rotimi.......Okoroyoruba..........you don dey do like okoroawusa......Rochas Okorocha

Na only you waka come??

This kind thing no go sweet Zombies Ooooh...........Passingshot, omenka, make una come defend the Daura Secret Service Ooooh.

Abi Aisha rice don finish?? lipsrsealed

Seunmsg come and see the letter with your eyes.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by freeze001(f): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
this is why i still love that ebora man, if its true that amaechi discussed election matters with a supreme court justice, make pmb commot am. its just so pathetic, the judge sef no fit sabi lie, ur room na savings bank abi na cash dem dey pay you?
i noticed the judge introduced politics to it by saying amaechi, former governor of rivers, i think it should have been quoted directly as the minister of transportation, since he is already in that office as at the time of meeting.

I can give u a clear answer that they are given their estacodes in cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by freeze001(f): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I can give u a clear answer that they are given their estacodes in cash.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by Kabashin: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
This thread https://www.nairaland.com/3400745/chief-justice-nigeria-berates-buhari was posted and the biased mods refused to move it to the fb.This letter has finally proved the veracity of this report.shame on nl mods

That thread happened to be real. shocked

1 Like

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by tinsel: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
onomeasike:
This is not the issue here. The issue is if it is true he officially received amount of money for the past three years.
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by onomeasike: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
tinsel:

This is not the issue here. The issue is if it is true he officially received amount of money for the past three years.
No sir. He has already fabricated a lie to answer your question. The main issue is the purpose he wants to achieve with the letter since there's no evidence that he was queried by NJC
The issue is that corruption is fighting back. He's trying to use the unsolicited letter to build a basis for the embattled NJC to clear him. He doesn't have immunity and should stop playing to the gallery .Mr Okoro should answer to the alleged crime.
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by DrLee(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
We all know these judges are probably corrupt but the main issue is the witch-hunting and selective fight against corruption by this administration

1 Like

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by galaxy4rep(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
SARRKI! Pls I need ur help, inbox me on my email, gat a job for u my friend. there is dis criminal that must b arrested, d picture has been flagged ,perhaps u must have seen it in other news forum, blogs ,Facebook or twitter owing to ur vast news hunt ! pls, he is needed by all mean, once seen report to d nearest police station, thanks..

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by sarrki(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
galaxy4rep:
SARRKI! Pls I need ur help, inbox me on my email, gat a job for u my friend. there is dis criminal that must b arrested, d picture has been flagged ,perhaps u must have seen it in other news forum, blogs ,Facebook or twitter owing to ur vast news hunt ! pls, he is needed by all mean, once seen report to d nearest police station, thanks..

Clever by half lol
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by neocortex: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
hmm
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
The judge is saying the truth my office also gives per diem in dollars if you are going outside the country for conferences or training.
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by diegwu01: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
How silly and senseless can this Judge be.., Some high profile personalities decides to Bribe you and you didnt report them to the relevant authorities immediately, 9 months later you are arrested for Fraud and you come up with such silly defense whining from pillar to post. If Amaechi was indicted and arrested then, the Nation would have been rid of one corrupt top shot
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by seunmsg(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
This judge is a bloody crook who is not worthy of administering justice. If Amaechi or any APC member had truly attempted to bribe him, he should have reported the case to the appropriate authority when it happened. He did not make any written report of the matter to the CJN or NJC but now that he's under investigation for corruption, he decided to give a written account of the matter.

EFCC should also please probe the entire finance of the supreme court. Why should government be paying a supreme court judge $24,000 and £10,000 annually for medical check up? Is this unbelievable medical allowance listed in their conditions of service or was it approved by the RMAFC? I have a feeling that their lordship illegally approved this huge annual medical allowance for themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) / Possible Outcomes Of Next Month Presidential Election By Sen. Shehu Sani / Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.