Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. (1728 Views)

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out / Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC / They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by becomrich15: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
Please note there have been an attempt to frame me by unknow people. And there have been death threat in the past.

The USA and UK should please take note.

I remain unshakable and our vision is clear. I would not stop posting satellite pictures. I believe in 1man1vote and not 1man4vote.

Say no to 1man4vote.
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by SeanT21(f): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2009
What does the UK and US have to do with nairalanders trying to frame U??

Death threats WOW!! Nairaland is a scary place. cheesy
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by bawomolo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2009
SeanT21:

What does the UK and US have to do with nairalanders trying to frame U??

Death threats WOW!! Nairaland is a scary place. cheesy

you are taking mapomeji seriously?
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Jarus(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2009
Another classic from BCR!
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
they will scatter like desert sand
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Jarus(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
bawomolo:

you are taking mapomeji seriously?

i tire o. . . . someone taking BCR seriously
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by bibiking1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2009
becomrich,:

Please note there have been an attempt to frame me by unknow people. And there have been death threat in the past.

I remain unshakable and our vision is clear. I would not stop posting satellite pictures. I believe in 1man1vote and not 1man4vote.

Say no to 1man4vote.

Okay, why don't you go and report to the police. You know death threats should not be taken kindly to! As for the satellite pictures (Mapstering) that you always bore us with, the UK and USA had nothing to do with that, so why shout for them now?
When you say "Our" who are you referring to? Is the Mapomeji clan or you really have a gang of boys gearing up tp map the world mad?
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by AloyEmeka6: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
becomrich,:

Please note there have been an attempt to frame me by unknow people.

I remain unshakable and our vision is clear. I would not stop posting satellite pictures.

Say no to 1man4vote.

This is more like death threats to Nairalanders with a renewed promise of spamming their threads here with more satellite pictures. Ride on, brother.
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by chosen04(f): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
BecomeRich

Nairaland Map man! WELDONE

Pls my company has vacency for Satelite Picture poster. Should i reserve it for you?
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by becomrich15: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2009
they are trying to frame me, hoping the USA or UK would arrest me or another nation. it is a long story.
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by bibiking1(m): 12:22am On Oct 23, 2009
becomrich,:

they are trying to frame me, hoping the USA or UK would arrest me or another nation. it is a long story.

We can wait! Just demistify your purported kidnap story for me, i really want to know. At least while you are typing your incoherent story we would have some peace!
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by PapaBrowne(m): 1:07am On Oct 23, 2009
I've been laughing for the last 5 Mins mainly because of the comments many people have posted.

On a serious note. I believe there are people after Becomerich.
Many of the things becomerich posts here on nairaland are actually treasonable. The constant reference to and promotion of slicing Nigeria to join Benin Repubic is a treasonable offence in Nigeria.

What I wonder is why any security agency would take it seriously.
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by becomrich15: 1:17am On Oct 23, 2009
treasonable, are you serious or you want to make the NTA news. I am talking of what is best for nigeria, you are talking of treasonable. So explain to me how you think the north would agree to be minority in Nigeria. please tell me. ? are you going to force them. ?/ or what is your plan. I want to know.

You must be 18 years. An adult in Nigeria knows this is what we have to do and do it quickly. Young man , you can go ans ask your father. Before 1999, when a nigerian wakes up, before he step out, he as to turn on is television and radio and make sure there is no matial music. this is the way to check if they have overthrow the government.

It is like find out if the coast is clear. If you are caught on the day of a coup. You most likely would not return back home.
see dead body. every time. several .
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by ybab: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2009
PapaBrowne:

I've been laughing for the last 5 Mins mainly because of the comments many people have posted.

On a serious note. I believe there are people after Becomerich.
Many of the things becomerich posts here on nairaland are actually treasonable. The constant reference to and promotion of slicing Nigeria to join Benin Repubic is a treasonable offence in Nigeria.

What I wonder is why any security agency would take it seriously.

i have been laughing too at all the comments.
what you've said is actually the truth. asking people to break away from nigeria to join benin is a treasonable offence
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by ybab: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2009
becomrich,:

treasonable, are you serious or you want to make the NTA news. I am talking of what is best for nigeria, you are talking of treasonable. So explain to me how you think the north would agree to be minority in Nigeria. please tell me. ? are you going to force them. ?/ or what is your plan. I want to know.

You must be 18 years. An adult in Nigeria knows this is what we have to do and do it quickly. Young man , you can go ans ask your father. Before 1999, when a nigerian wakes up, before he step out, he as to turn on is television and radio and make sure there is no matial music. this is the way to check if they have overthrow the government.

It is like find out if the coast is clear. If you are caught on the day of a coup. You most likely would not return back home.
see dead body. every time. several .

you are oviously very sick !
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 23, 2009
there's something going on right now in some stores- I'm still watching to see how it unfolds.
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by becomrich15: 2:25am On Oct 23, 2009
it is not treasonable. Go find out the meaning of the word.
Is patriotism loyalty to a nation or is patriotism  loyalty to a govt or is patriotism  loyalty to a people.

Of the three. It is to the people. patriotism  is not been loyal to the govt of nigeria, patriotism  is not been loyal to yar adua or obasanjo or anybody. You see patriotism  is not been loyal to a nation or country or govt or party but patriotism  is been loyal to a people.

You see you can be loyal to a country and what that country is doing may be wrong.  Countries are know to have done wrong against people, so are govt and president.

If been loyal to the people is treasonable, then you do not know what treasonable means. a president  can be  loyal to  Nigeria, but not loyal to the people.

You see for me, I put the well been of the people over the nation . and over the govt  or anybody or party. This is what they call patriotism . it is people that make a nation and not a nation that make the people.

It is the people that make a nation, and not a nation that make the people. And if 15,000,000 people have to die to keep nigeria one, that is not patriotism. You do not have to keep nigeria as one by force, if it is a danger to the people that lives in it.

And at the moment it is a danger to the people of nigeria, The north would never agree to be minority,

so you must ask yourself where does your patriotism  lays,
is it to a nation
or the people that lives inside Nigeria.

I have decided to be patriotic  to the people. And I know I am doing the right thing even if God ask me. This is a religious duty for me.

And like daniel , shadrack and abednego, i would rather obey God than man.  I am more patriotic to the people than the nation or govt or party. You do not have to kill people to keep a nation together. Dead people do not have a nation.
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by becomrich15: 2:35am On Oct 23, 2009
I believe what is best for nigeria is to make the north have majority. Human being are not chick to be killed. 15,000,000 human being.
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Jakumo(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2009
Becomerich, the people have spoken, and they insist that you post AT LEAST 20 pages of detailed satellite images to authenticate this claim you have made that the American and British agents are out to silence you.

[center][size=18pt]MAPS I say.   MAPS RIGHT NOW ![/size][/center]
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by bibiking1(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2009
becomrich,:

it is not treasonable. Go find out the meaning of the word.
Is patriotism loyalty to a nation or is patriotism loyalty to a govt or is patriotism loyalty to a people.

Of the three. It is to the people. patriotism is not been loyal to the govt of nigeria, patriotism is not been loyal to yar adua or obasanjo or anybody. You see patriotism is not been loyal to a nation or country or govt or party but patriotism is been loyal to a people.
You see you can be loyal to a country and what that country is doing may be wrong. Countries are know to have done wrong against people, so are govt and president.

If been loyal to the people is treasonable, then you do not know what treasonable means. a president can be loyal to Nigeria, but not loyal to the people.

You see for me, I put the well been of the people over the nation . and over the govt or anybody or party. This is what they call patriotism . it is people that make a nation and not a nation that make the people.

It is the people that make a nation, and not a nation that make the people. And if 15,000,000 people have to die to keep nigeria one, that is not patriotism. You do not have to keep nigeria as one by force, if it is a danger to the people that lives in it.

And at the moment it is a danger to the people of nigeria, The north would never agree to be minority,

so you must ask yourself where does your patriotism lays,
is it to a nation
or the people that lives inside Nigeria.

I have decided to be patriotic to the people. And I know I am doing the right thing even if God ask me. This is a religious duty for me.

And like daniel , shadrack and abednego, i would rather obey God than man. I am more patriotic to the people than the nation or govt or party. You do not have to kill people to keep a nation together. Dead people do not have a nation.

OKAY THEN, PLEASE SHOW ME SOE PATRIOTISM AND LEAVE NAIRALAND, ,,,,,,along with your maps that is!
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Beaf: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2009
You think you're the  mystery man of maps dodging in and out of satellites in space while the FBI, CIA, M15 and maybe MOSSAD are after you.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

[size=15pt]Becomerich get medical help, fast! You've got mental health issues, big time![/size]
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2009
There should be a map to back up this claim oh
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2009
Becomerich is a proper comedian.

I've been laughing my head off since i saw this thread.
I no even fit type
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2009
@ Poster!

Are you okay?

OMO IBO:

Becomerich is a proper comedian.

I've been laughing my head off since i saw this thread.
I no even fit type

[size=3pt]Hey howdy? What have u bin up too . . . someone's bin missing u here![/size] wink
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by PapaBrowne(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2009
Abeg people, make una no wound person with laff, abeg!!
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
I'm good ma'am. I've been a tad busy of late although, i still dey notice you wink wink
You good?? wink
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

I'm good ma'am. I've been a tad busy of late although, i still dey notice you wink wink
You good?? wink

Too busy for us earthlings eh? Not cool . .

I'm good hun, tnx for askin wink
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Jarus(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2009
BCR no go wound person o grin
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by becomrich15: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
bibiking1 , this is why nigeria is the way it is. you do not understand what patriotism is. People think patriotism is been loyal to mr president, that not patriotism, that why yar adua govt is having problem.

If yar adua cabinet can not look at yar adua to the face and tell him what is wrong and how to fix the nation becaause they want to be patriotic to yar adua. Then you have a bad govt. But when they look at him to the face and disagree with is decision. you find a better govt. this is how the white man have been doing it.

Over here what they do in nigeria , calling rakadede, is call ass kissing. Sorry for my use of word. People hate you over here if you do rakadede. In nigeria if minister no do rakadede them go sake him.

I am not a person like that. i look you in the face and tell you the truth.
I have no regret for what i have done, i would do it again it for a second chance.

I know nigeria politics and i know the north would rather kill people than accept to be minority and any normal society would find a solution and i think , this is the best solution, that the yorubas,edo, delta and bayelsa state join the republic of benin. this way you save 15,000,000 lifes.
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by Beaf: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
Adesegun.

Do you really think patriotism = searching google maps? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Would you like to teach Yar Adua?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by bawomolo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
america's most wanted.

1. becomerich

2. osama bin laden
Re: Public Notice: Attempt To Frame Me By Unknow People. by becomrich15: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
Why would you think america would want me. I have not commited a crime. You people assume everywhere is like nigeria. some of you now write article and put my name.

you can continue with your crime. God would deal with you.

The FBI knows where to find me, if they need me, I am not running from the FBI. it is only criminal that run from FBI.

How many people put thier phone number on the internet.

1416 904 5008

I am a confident person, I am not scared of the FBI, I am not a criminal. I am a honest upright person. I do not do 419. Never done 419 before. I do not have a criminal record.

I live by honest means, if the FBI is looking for me, they can give me a call.

Only criminal run away. Why on earth would I run from the FBI. Even the FBI and interpol are my friend. Have you people heard of freedom of speech. Look if CNN was in Nigeria, half of the kill workering for CNN would have be killed by now.

(1) (2)

Mr. Erastus Akingbola’s House Sealed Off By Efcc / How Is Turai Doing, Any News About Her. I Hope Is She Doing Well. / Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49