Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

“I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari (4130 Views)

'The President resurfaces, boldly declares, "I am hale and hearty"! / Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie / Checkout New Picture Of PMB Emerges Looking Hale And Hearty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Limitednow: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2017
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has said he is hale and hearty and would return to his duty post at the end of his vacation.

The President who dismissed speculations about his death and ill health, made this known during different meetings he had with well wishers who paid him visits in London.

Wife of President Buhari, Aisha has joined him in London amid speculations of his death, while the two have been together for the past three days.

The President and Aisha had even taken joint photographs, all indicating that he is in good condition, contrary to widespread speculations that he has broken down.

A close friend of the Buhari’s family who is also in London, disclosed that the President has been reluctant in granting interviews on his condition because such would amount to setting up chains of needless reactions, since according to him, a doubting Thomas will always raise petty issues.

The President, he said, had taken speculations on his health conditions with philosophical calmness, regarding all as part of the burdens attached to being President.

The source said critics and peddlers of false reports about President Buhari would have their mouths sealed when after his vacation, the President returns to Nigeria hale and hearty to resume his work as scheduled.

Past Nigerian Presidents had, at different times, been reported to have died suddenly for no just reason by rumour mongers who had veiled their nefarious intents using the media.

False speculations about death of past Nigerian leaders started from the days of the late first President of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe who reacted by cursing those behind such speculations, averring that he would outlive all of them. His curse came to pass.

Also, false reports and speculations had been peddled that former President Shehu Shagari, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, General Olusegun Obasanjo, late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and now President Muhammadu Buhari had died.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/hale-hearty-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Limitednow: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2017
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by ajepako(f): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2017
Baba Bubu...

That is what l wish for...

For you to be hale and heart...

To fix the country as you promised in your chanji agenda sir..
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Eastactivist: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2017
Presidential dreams of Afonja dashed once again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by lekkie073(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2017
Story
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2017
Oga we don't want pictures..

Video it's allow
Snapchat too its allow .. grin

Buhari speak to us

#YOLO

10 Likes

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Brown14: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2017
All this one na audio we need video proof

1 Like

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by ddippset(m): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2017
The disappointing thing is that when Buhari eventually shows up, all they would do is stay in ghost mode, not put up any posts for a few days and then resume later on with more wailings of doom.

6 Likes

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by dingbang(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Even Thomas did not believe Jesus when he showed him his hands and feet... Nigerians are doubting Thomases.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by mykeljosef: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2017
you aren't its not bad belle

its there to see

your health is not in the best state
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by hannyjay(f): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2017
Brown14:
All this one na audio we need video proof

even if u get d video u ll ask for DNA test

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Limitednow: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2017
Lalasticlala wetin you talk?
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by dunkem21(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
We always knew you were hale and hearty .. kiss

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2017
I blame the president team for all the confusion about the President's state of health. The president is mortal and there is nothing wrong if he seeks medical check up or if he is ill.
The president media team should have come open to announce the real state of health of the president. Instead of hiding under the premise that the president is going on vacation, they should have announced that the president is going on a sick leave. The president should be allowed to take good care of his health.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by xana101: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2017
This man should resign or face God wrath

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2017
oya come back na
if you want to die, do it in Nigeria na,
patronise our own coffin makers let the economy grow
cheesycheesy they are coming for me *zooms out*

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by dammiecool(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2017
factsandfigures:
I blame the president team for all the confusion about the President's state of health. The president is mortal and there is nothing wrong if he seeks medical check up or if he is ill.
The president media team should have come open to announce the real state of health of the president. Instead of hiding under the premise that the president is going on vacation, they should have announced that the president is going on a sick leave. The president should be allowed to take good care of his health.
Will dat change anything? Some Nigerians already av their mind set

1 Like

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2017
grin TINUBU HAS BEEN DEFEATED

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2017
Come back and attend to ur duties..stop wasting tax payers money in london.. Ode of a president...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2017
Eastactivist:
Presidential dreams of Afonja dashed once again
You are the disappointed one here. You want him dead but it is not within your power to end his life. You Igbos are serious clowns i swear grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by madridguy(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2017
Alihamdulilahi.
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Firefire(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2017
Buhary will not die but live to clear the mess caused by his body odor.

Sai Barber, Sai Buhary!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by idyU(f): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2017
Hope to see u after 10 days Sir
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by alen4smith(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2017
lekkie073:
Story
a doubting thomas will always raise petty issues[quote][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by DelGardo: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2017
factsandfigures:

The announcement of his 10-day leave also made it clear that he will attend to his health while away. So he took a rest and medical vacation.

How else should it be put to satisfy mischief makers? PMB walked into this plane but they still produced fake news of his death the next day.

No, the announcement is not the problem.
Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2017
ddippset:
The disappointing thing is that when Buhari eventually shows up, all they would do is stay in ghost mode, not put up any posts for a few days and then resume later on with more wailings of doom.

Their plans are already failing

1 Like

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
This should serve as an eye opener to you. See how Nigerians want you dead cos of the state of the country. Sometimes I feel same way cos the prices of things doubled by 200% and some 300%.

If you still dey alive come continue angry

I wish... angry

1 Like

Re: “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
hannyjay:
even if u get d video u ll ask for DNA test
rotfl

Shii so funny grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Removed As Buhari’s 2019 Campaign Director General / See List Of People Buhari Vows To Jail As He Returns From London / Breaking News: Government Declares Tuesday 11th Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.