Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night (6123 Views)

Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Vikky014(f): 5:22am On Oct 20, 2016
Presh900:
exactly what you are thinking
LMAO. NAIRALAND SELF
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Vikky014(f): 5:26am On Oct 20, 2016
royalemperors:
something must be wrong with your brain. OZUO!
U R NT SERIOUS@ SIGGY
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Presh900(m): 6:31am On Oct 20, 2016
Vikky014:
LMAO. NAIRALAND SELF
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Presh900(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2016
royalemperors:

something is wrong with my brain. I desperately need attention please notice me
OZUO!
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Presh900(m): 6:33am On Oct 20, 2016
SuperSuave:
I am too shallow to recognize a joke when i see one.. Please pardon my childishness and stupidity..
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Julietcutie(f): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Admiring at midnight??
lol... Naso
lol or she is a cannibal
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol or she is a cannibal
Hahahaha
She is looking for the best ritual pattern for the guy...
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Julietcutie(f): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahaha
She is looking for the best ritual pattern for the guy...
grin
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Julietcutie:
grin
Lol... How you doing this morning??

Guess you had a great night.
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Julietcutie(f): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... How you doing this morning??

Guess you had a great night.
yes dear ND u
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Julietcutie:
yes dear ND u
Absolutely fine...
Already in the "Streets" set for hustle...
We will keep in touch..
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by dacovajnr: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2016
My girl does that too..Whenever I ask her why..She go tell me say she just dey watch over me..shou! U be Angel shocked shocked
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by SuperSuave(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=Presh900 post=50350993][/quote] congrats. You've won the price for the dumbest nairalander of the day, now go back to your cage.
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Presh900(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
SuperSuave:
congrats. You've won the price for the dumbest nairalander of the day, now go back to your cage.
'''don't start what you kant stop!!!! dumbo
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
She dey contemplate which part of your body she go donate that night for the meeting under that tree
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Evanse820(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Your ex might be amongst the people that fly at midnight.

You are lucky you succeeded to ex her lol
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by olutumibi391: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
She be winch

57 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? / Reactions As Man "Returns" His Wife To In Laws Because Of Her Wide Private Part / Can You Imagine A Question A Lady Asked Me Before Coming To My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.