Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night (6111 Views)

Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by texaspit100: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
tho shez now my ex but i am just wondering why she stares at me in the middle of the night. this happens times i try to change sleep position but notice she gallantly starring at me. ive asked her why so but she says shez just admiring the love of her life. dont believe her. nairalanders pls any clue just incase
p.s padon my yeye english.

2 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by obiorathesubtle: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Shes contemplating if she'll add salt to your meat when she's chowing down on the ear, from the head to the laps.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by adedammy007(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
b***h u guessed it....woooo....u was right.....
believe it bro....she was right, na love she dey stare at in ur face.....na lyk say u buy new iPhone 7,u ll wake or nt even sleep nd start staring and imagine d damage u ll do wit d fone

3 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by freesinzu(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
U sleep in the same room with your ex sad guy you get mind o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by ouigy99(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
You heard from the horses mouth that she is admiring the love of her life.... And you no believe.... Na our own perspectives you Wan come believe?

10 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by jayied(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
my girl told me dat she once did dis to me all the tym and i ask her why? she said is because i look cute when i sleep. maybe is becaus u are cute.. nohomo

2 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by texaspit100: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=jayied post=50318915]my girl told me dat she once did dis to me all the tym and i ask her why? she said is because i look cute when i sleep. maybe is becaus u are cute.. nohomo[/quot
am not cute....am just an average looking dude

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Cessa0(f): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=texaspit100 post=50319025][/quote]
so.. as she lyk u nw, na bad thing?

2 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by 7inches: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
She want to turn to snake and swallow u. grin

But on a serious note bcareful with her.

4 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by jayied(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=texaspit100 post=50319025][/quote] just be careful then with her.

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Shes contemplating if she'll add salt to your meat when she's chowing down on the ear, from the head to the laps.. cheesy
Lolllzzz! U no well! grin

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Chai OP your own don finish be dat . grin

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by donshady(m): 12:45am On Oct 19, 2016
Go and thank your God you're still alive to post this.

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Opistorincos(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2016
She was just looking for the best place to stab you.

2 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2016
She's planning how to kill you cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Julietcutie(f): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2016
maybe she was just admiring you

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Thunderdick(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2016
Did u say midnight?! Guy u wan to die... U see winch, u con dey ask us... U better RUN!

2 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Presh900(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2016
Is she from edo state??..

6 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2016
texaspit100:
tho shez now my ex but i am just wondering why she stares at me in the middle of the night. this happens times i try to change sleep position but notice she gallantly starring at me. ive asked her why so but she says shez just admiring the love of her life. dont believe her. nairalanders pls any clue just incase
p.s padon my yeye english.

You have nothing to fear cause am guilty of that.. That usually happens if am with someone i love real deep. i mean, am dying being with this person. She's now your ex? Am sure she's deeply hurt

2 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by texaspit100: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2016
HenryDion:

You have nothing to fear cause am guilty of that.. That usually happens if am with someone i love real deep. i mean, am dying being with this person. She's now your ex? Am sure she's deeply hurt
i dont know if shez hurt but most time i catch her staring at me while i was asleep it freaks me out. maybe coz am not used to it.....am like why would this chik be staring at me like that. sometimes i get scared

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by chigoizie7(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2016
texaspit100:

i dont know if shez hurt but most time i catch her staring at me while i was asleep it freaks me out. maybe coz am not used to it.....am like why would this chik be staring at me like that. sometimes i get scared

U are still sleeping with ur ex?

Well, it's all good, okafors law @ work

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by moiaimi(f): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Op sorry oh but she might be contemplating on how to kill you

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by SuperSuave(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Presh900:
and what exactly are you trying to insinuate?

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Presh900(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2016
SuperSuave:
and what exactly are you trying to insinuate?
exactly what you are thinking

3 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by loadedvibes: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2016
She be winch

3 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by Fidelismaria: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

DAT IS RILY FUNNY

2 Likes

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by sirliu(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
If you watched Twilight, you will notice that the vampires never sleep. Edward was always staring at Bella while she slept. Now I ain't saying she's a vampire, I'm just saying that's what vampires do...in the twilight movies.

1 Like

Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by SuperSuave(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Presh900:
exactly what you are thinking
You're too shallow to know what I'm thinking
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by EVarn(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
sirliu:
If you watched Twilight, you will notice that the vampires never sleep. Edward was always staring at Bella while she slept. Now I ain't saying she's a vampire, I'm just saying that's what vampires do...in the twilight movies.
I like the way you think.....lol
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Julietcutie:
maybe she was just admiring you
Admiring at midnight??
lol... Naso
Re: When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night by royalemperors: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Presh900:
something must be wrong with your brain.
OZUO!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? / 10 Signs Of A Bitter Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.