Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Can Your Love Go This Far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Your Love Go This Far? (952 Views)

SOMETIMES You Just Need To be Thankful You Made This Far (photo) / For Those Ready For Love, Go Get This And Thank Me Later / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Love Go This Far? by teepsee(f): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2016
I was listening to night show on radio when the presenter put up a story. It's kind of hard to really decide here, so i decided to share to the Nairaland family.

The lady is three weeks pregnant. She has a brother who was diagnosed of a disease (can't remember tthe name ) and he needed a bone marrow transplant to survive. Test was conducted on all her her siblings so as to do the transplant but as you may guess, non of them match his type except her. Remember she is pregnant and for her to do the donation, she has to abort the baby.

She did talk to the husband about it and he encouraged her to abort.

Remember the person in line is her brother, blood brother and he has limited time of survival, so she can't put to bed before donating, she will lose him along the line. And also, we talking about killing an innocent child here to save the brother.

So my online friends, if you where the once in this situation, what will u do, and the Guo, will you alow your wife abort your baby to save her brother?

Let's be honest about this.
Re: Can Your Love Go This Far? by Chanchit: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2016
I would gladly do it, but there has to be an undertaken that if anything happens to my wife, she becomes her people's property be that cos I can't lose the baby and take an handicapped wife join.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Love Go This Far? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2016
RIP to my brave brother in law who fought a disease to the last..
Re: Can Your Love Go This Far? by dikeigbo2(m): 12:49am On Oct 19, 2016
I can't support that...and who does that is so wicked
Re: Can Your Love Go This Far? by MrHighSea: 12:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Is d sick bros from OYO?
Re: Can Your Love Go This Far? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 19, 2016
I think I wud rather choose not to help a brother. My children are more important to me before anything else... undecided
Re: Can Your Love Go This Far? by teepsee(f): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Chanchit:
I would gladly do it, but there has to be an undertaken that if anything happens to my wife, she becomes her people's property be that cos I can't lose the baby and take an handicapped wife join.
wise choice sir.
Re: Can Your Love Go This Far? by teepsee(f): 1:01am On Oct 19, 2016
OBTSubtle:
RIP to my brave brother in law who fought a disease to the last..
grin.
dikeigbo2:
I can't support that...and who does that is so wicked
But we talking about your brother, don't you think your in laws will see from another angle?
MrHighSea:
Is d sick bros from OYO?
remember, you can't have another brother.

But ur choice, nice one
Re: Can Your Love Go This Far? by teepsee(f): 1:07am On Oct 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I think I wud rather choose not to help a brother. My children are more important to me before anything else... undecided

remember you can get pregnant as many times you wish, but once you lose him, you have completely lost him smiley
Re: Can Your Love Go This Far? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 19, 2016
teepsee:
remember you can get pregnant as many times you wish, but once you lose him, you have completely lost him smiley

Won't change my mind considering my age, I'm running out of time grin

Leukemia is a bastard disease... It will eat u up slowly and no one can escape this type of cancer especially the bother I think is in his last and final stage...
Re: Can Your Love Go This Far? by teepsee(f): 1:31am On Oct 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Won't change my mind considering my age, I'm running out of time grin

Leukemia is a bastard disease... It will eat u up slowly and no one can escape this type of cancer especially the bother I think is in his last and final stage...
noted

But it's like if you were younger you would have considered it. grin.

Men no pause na bastered grin

(1) (Reply)

SO TOUCHING! The Story Of The Couple That Made Interracial Wedding Legal / Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems / The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.