Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger (21325 Views)

Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by dammy13(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2017
Love is never easy to maintain. Despite this, you should make efforts to spice up your love life. There are so many ways to do this. Hurray, technology can help! There are now apps that can assist you to make your love life stronger and better. These apps are awesome ways to get both of you closer. Jumia Travel , the leading online booking agency, gathers some of the apps that can help you improve your relationships. You can download the apps on either Android or iPhone. Thank us later!

Romantic idea 500
Out of romantic ideas? Then you should download this app. It has 500 free romantic ideas to strengthen or boost your relationships.

Couple
You are really enjoying your love that you don’t want to ever forget. You can use Couple create a history of your love life. It should mainly feature all the beautiful moments you had together. You can also use the app for chatting and video calls.

Avocado
At the beginning of your relationship, both of you do everything together. But as time went by, you begin to grow apart. But with Avocado, you can plan your activities together. You can share your schedule, grocery lists, time for movies and other things. This will ensure that both of you are on this page.

Kahnoodle
This app rewards with points for any romantic or thoughtful action you perform. The action may be taking your lover on vacation to dinner at one of the best hotels in Lagos, doing the dishes or nursing the baby. With these points, you can use it to get discounts on e-commerce websites like Best Buy and Amazon.

BetterHalf
BetterHalf is like a pool where you get information about restaurants to take your partner and also movies to watch. The best thing here is that these cinemas and restaurant are just few kilometres away from you. When you select your preferred spot, the app suggests a convenient time for you to see the movie or restaurant.

The 5 love languages
With 5 love languages, you will be able to take a quiz to determine the love language of your partner. Discovering your partner’s love language, will breed understanding and reduce misunderstanding.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/03/6-amazing-apps-to-make-your-love-life.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by nmreports: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmmnn.
Will check them out.

Here are 5 amazing Web/ Apps that would help your job search, give you recruitment insights and career progression generally.

1. Glassdoor (Vacancy & Job Insights).
2. LinkedIn (Network).
3. www.HRtechnique.com (NIBSS, DPR, PWC Recruitment stages & processes).
4. Nairaland Job Section (Information redefined).
5. Monster (Career Tips & International Vacancies).

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2017
I would prefer apps that can make your financial life stronger.

Without money, it's only a matter of time before your love life crumbles. cool

47 Likes

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by jhidey08(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Éeeeeeeeehnn. Shey looto? shocked
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by tino22(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Okay
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by eghuan1(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2017
A few space Bookers and it's already on FP. Somebody must be lonely
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by samhay: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Samhay is typing
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by legendsilver(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2017
In this recession? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by BrightEye(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2017
love app indeed

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by benuejosh: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2017
This is Nigeria. I don't need an app for a relationship. Tell that to the whites. And if you really want Africa to hear then tell it to the Kenyans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Dopefiend(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2017
None to make money
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2017
appls for finacial freedom will do the job better
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by pendusky(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2017
noted cheesy
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Jabioro: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Soonest there would be software for other room.. na fone go help u propel your love..don't worry it would help you choose your man/woman and take decisions for you.. think not someone will do that for you
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Tjohnnay: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2017
Nairaland and love post 5 %6
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by realGURU(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2017
What is love?
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by simeonkoolluck(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2017
How about my financial life ehn cry cry
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by sleemoon(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2017
coolesmile:

Ori e pe jare..... Love app my left ball.... Ko le werk ni 9ja

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by cdoffx(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2017
And you failed to include whatsapp and Skype (video call)

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2017
nonsense
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Sochimaobim(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2017
coolesmile:

Would have liked your comment twice if it's possible. U couldn't have said it better!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2017
How can an app make someone's love life stronger? Relationship/marriage way wan crash go crash. Pls next time it should be apps that will change your finicial status not this shit.
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by burkingx(f): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2017
cool Romantic App grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Henrypraise: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2017
all des write ups de annoy me...

person neva see money take pay house rent, u de talk of romantic movies n restaurants, wetin do madam 2 o'clock or iya basira?
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Launcher: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2017
When better things dey there to do, na to dey use apps for love. During this period where girls change guys like pants. Would create history & have to delete it later when the girl bleeps up. Better download apps like morden combat or bullet force. No time
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by vicben27(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2017
i dnt need any! app to aid me in spiceing up my lovelife me self na app! ask my bae i drive her creazy!
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by wisefizz(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Are people still loving lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by OluDare01(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2017
kiss
nmreports:
Hmmmnn.
Will check them out.

Here are 5 amazing Web/ Apps that would help your job search, give you recruitment insights and career progression generally.

1. Glassdoor (Vacancy & Job Insights).
2. LinkedIn (Network).
3. www.HRtechnique.com (NIBSS, DPR, PWC Recruitment stages & processes).
4. Nairaland Job Section (Information redefined).
5. Monster (Career Tips & International Vacancies).
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by nmreports: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2017
OluDare01:
kiss

What? Lol.
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by princeonx: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2017
I need an app to download real food abeg
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by twilliamx(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2017
K
Re: 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2017
coolesmile:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? / So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] / How To Find A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.