Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail (40429 Views)

Children Draw To Recount Their Boko Haram Experiences (Photos) / Breaking:Chibok Girls Release: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Boko Haram / A Mother Of 3 Escapes From Boko Haram Captors After Being Abducted & Drugged.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=progress69 post=50328080]

Pained ipod yoot!!!! G n D[/quote

Yeah...like always, nothing meaningful... get productive, all this thrash talks really exposes your true age and method of thinking.

Note.. l dont do all this un-neccesary banters.. if you are not okay or convenient with my opinion, then move along.. their are lots of comment space. Sorry for the insult if any.

God forbid// even if the girls are dead, is it the fault of this admin or the previous?.. of course its majorly the previous, but your self defence non-chalant attitude swung into action, not to note that the truth was what i was craving for.

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by calabardick(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
May19th:
thought they said only 83 remaining..... never knew ab.oki preek can hold little girls captive

Never you underestimate the power of an uncircumcised shaft.

Those bitches are like . . .

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by calabardick(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Nigeria needs redemption, not change!!

You just made a capital point

2 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by sukkot: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2016
egyptians who want to return to captivity. nothing new under the sun

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by THEcolorGREEN: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Koval12:
This woman just wrapped my Akara with someone's CV!! His name is okafor chinedu George! Please holla if you Know him, tell him that job at shell won't work....... *chews Akara and crosses gutter*

I've told him but he says it's a lie, his pastor said it'll work.

He wants 2 see d picture of his cv or...

3 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by richidinho(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2016
They have started again!

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2016
seun hope u dey follow;dis kids don fall in love (im a new member thumb up for me)

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by martineinstein(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2016
stockholm syndrome

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by richidinho(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Koval12:
This woman just wrapped my Akara with someone's CV!! His name is okafor chinedu George! Please holla if you Know him, tell him that job at shell won't work....... *chews Akara and crosses gutter*

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by 9japride(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2016
If it's OK with them they should remain there. Money used to fuel the military operational war head and other stuff can be directed to the development in other part of the country tongue

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by falxx: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2016
lustychima:
I understand their plight in a country were STIGMATIZATION is the order of the day

Pls return home, it was never ur fault but as a result of bad government

Instead of bringing rescue their way, THE PAST ADMINISTRATION CALLED IT A SCAM BUT WAS BUSY SHARING AND ALLOCATING MONEY FOR THE ACCLAIMED SCAM

Till tomorrow, it is scam. There is absolutely nothing apc say that will be true. If them like they should arrange another methods., it is all scam.

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Delicious22: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Lol, "the dick dey sweet them" grin

2 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by electrokcoi(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2016
u see am? chai,,,,so awusa prik de sweet like this

2 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nigeria Is A Big Scam!!

Because of those bastar.ds we can't give account of the number of soldiers that we lost in Nigerian Army...
Now, those fvckinq biitches are saying they don't want to leave the BH camp.

This is the same Buhari have said it... I think it was around this time last year or so, that "He will never negotiate with terrorist".

what is he doing now?? Nonsense
very confused old man!

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by PaulIdu: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Clearly Stockholm or Penile captivus syndrome

2 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by gurunlocker: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
How did they get the news? how will someone be "kidnapped" and said she isn't going? is this still real to you?

Season 3..... Chibok scam

2 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by trumpclinton247: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
this country way lord lugards girlfriend unite??.... hnmmmm...oookkk Ohoo.... I think someone said this will happen.. now it did... stories upon stories... one day dey go tell say they Don sell this country self... while unemployed youths continue their bickering... when your child will look at you and see disappointment... continue in your slumber oh youth of this country

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by wakes: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
What a pity!

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by electrokcoi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
calabardick:

Never you underestimate the power of an uncircumcised shaft.
Those bitches are like . . .
u garit

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by erico2k2(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
lustychima:
I understand their plight in a country were STIGMATIZATION is the order of the day

Instead of bringing rescue their way, THE PAST ADMINISTRATION CALLED IT A SCAM BUT WAS BUSY SHARING AND ALLOCATING MONEY FOR THE ACCLAIMED SCAM

Still a SCAM until there is logical explanation for this simple question
when would we see one of the girls who will speak English .

2 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by sekundosekundo: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
grin Lemme just believe this story right here is a joke, what do they know is to be stigmatized? Did they even think about their parents and what they've been going through all these while? Now FG have given them a light at the end of the tunnel and the decide to remain with Darkness? Hmmmmm undecided .I want to believe this is a joke actually

Very soon Nigerians will know the truth about this Chibok girls.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by ebenholer(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Now that I am getting the meaning of OTHER ROOM, the slavery room., where Northern wives stay without going out of the house to work or do any other outside duties.

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by overall90: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
People still believe in this chibok nonsense.
You claim you are negotiating with Boko Haram and yet BH is bombing and killing your soldiers.
Allow the so called released chibok girls to grant interview to an independent body, you are shielding them.
The first one you used to celebrate your one year in office has since disappeared into thin air.
Now the remaining ones don't want to be rescued and people are believing this.
Smh

4 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Dotng: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
This might be the reason if the information is true.

Stockholm syndrome
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Stockholm syndrome (disambiguation).

Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon first described in 1973 in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.[1][2] The FBI's Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly eight percent of victims show evidence of Stockholm syndrome.[3]

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."[4] One commonly used hypothesis to explain the effect of Stockholm syndrome is based on Freudian theory. It suggests that the bonding is the individual's response to trauma in becoming a victim. Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Olumighty2038(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
too bad....I can't believe my eyes

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by originalKsp(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
We need people like Anthony Robbins in Nigeria to help get this girls back. The soldeirs will release them from physical bondage but they also need to be released from psycological bondage.......I can't imagine the change of thinking they would have gone through living with terrorist for 2 years

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by calabardick(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
THEcolorGREEN:

I've told him but he says it's a lie, his pastor said it'll work.

He wants 2 see d picture of his cv or...

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by seguno2: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stories for zombies.
EoD.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by DLondonboiy: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
There are no chibok girls..the whole story is one big scam constructed to remove GEJ from office!!

Allow an independent body interview ONLY one of the So called chibok girls...and watch the truth come out by itself...

4 Likes

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by lordkhalifa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
lustychima:

21 chibok girls for the lives of our 30 soldiers ... who knows no be ur head and the head's of ur families them go demand this time around for the release of the remaining girls... ur Messiah should keep rolling the script season by season episode by episode we are happily watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail by Charly68: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Esseite:
What sort of propaganda is this... 100 girls are dead simple.. its not like i wish them harm or pray so.. but of what point is it to remain and spend the rest of your life on the run and in the bush.

I dont mean to be vain and evil with my statement, but the administration make you read between the lines with their statements
Possiby they have cloned their brains

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike / Buhari’s Victory Celebration: One Shot Dead, Police Officer Attacked In Lagos / Senator Yayi's House Marked For Demolition. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.