Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Issue Resolved ...Thanks - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issue Resolved ...Thanks (14313 Views)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
grin grin.. . Mo concur cheesy
grin grin
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
suzan404:
grin grin
I see Calculus was sweet.. . Scholarly cheesy
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I see Calculus was sweet.. . Scholarly cheesy
Hehehehe ori mi n wu oo.....twas okay though.....adupe lowo olorun grin....na one course e remain wey wan give me HBP.....God nor go allow am sha......embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
suzan404:
Hehehehe ori mi n wu oo.....twas okay though.....adupe lowo olorun grin....na one course e remain wey wan give me HBP.....God nor go allow am sha......embarassed
Amen! Ogun esu ti she kiss
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
DESNAT:
i almost wept...aff mercy grin
That dimwit has too many sins on his hands.
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Amen! Ogun esu ti she kiss
grinEshey iya afi adura jagun grin,.......chai ojo ti lo o shocked 11:10pm....chai! And I never chop shocked
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
That dimwit has too many sins on his hands.
lol,suits him cheesy
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
suzan404:
grinEshey iya afi adura jagun grin,.......chai ojo ti lo o shocked 11:10pm....chai! And I never chop shocked
shocked.. . Why nah?? Shuu i epp you to soak garri? cheesy
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
shocked.. . Why nah?? Shuu i epp you to soak garri? cheesy
garri nor go work well....you nor get beans make you mix am with garri ijebu....grin
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
suzan404:
garri nor go work well....you nor get beans make you mix am with garri ijebu....grin
Beans dey.. but the garri nah oyo garri sha oh sad
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Beans dey.. but the garri nah oyo garri sha oh sad
abeg add am.....garri nah garri
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
suzan404:
abeg add am.....garri nah garri
Okay ma'am. .. Coming through tongue

*Sets two plates of Garri and beans before her*

Anything else, ma'am?? smiley
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Okay ma'am. .. Coming through tongue
*Sets two plates of Garri and beans before her*
Anything else, ma'am?? smiley
izz okay....eshey adupe.....grin
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
suzan404:
izz okay....eshey adupe.....grin
Emi ti feh sun sha.. Odaaro oh kiss
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Emi ti feh sun sha.. Odaaro oh kiss
odaaro oo.....oorun ayo lama sun oo grin

1 Like

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by TheManfromKenya: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
oh, boy , you have no diss, no story, no intelligence and no game. you're a gawd-forsaken, abandoned lunatic.

your daddy didn't die. he wanted nothing to do with your corrupted life and that of your sluttish mother.

you can't even construct basic sentence, you fück-and-spill lowlifer.

if your brains aren't sedated from the acidity of the public spittoon your mother calls a vagina, you won't be online exchanging banters with someone who has more balls and dignity than your cowardly father who couldn't stick around to watch your mother deliver you.

he is fück and run,
you are fück and tell. two accursed idiots who should be burnt alive in a public gallery to decrease the number of fatherless children in the world.

if you can get your mom to tell you the identity of your true father, i will ask you to bring your mother along to Lagos so i can administer counselling to the both of you.

and i know you're not the only bastard she has raised. the balding trollop must be producing more bastards than mtn sells recharge cards since your worthless father left.

son of a cheap halllort.
say hi to your other little bastard siblings for me.

Lol look at you..

I challenged You to meet your enemy in reality and yet u keep dancing around the bush... You are scared ??

lmao..This is the last time I will dignify u with a response...I thought u were man enough ...

come at me again and I will do what am supposed to , I sillr call the mods on u... I have had several experience with people like u Who hide behind Online accounts....

bye bye
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Coldplay89(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
it wasn't a yab, love. i simply depicted his life in a story of letters. the castaway vagabond is also coldplay89 , the psychoneurotic alexithymic beachcomber who lies for a living and cannot tell a simple truth even if the true identity of his father is at stake

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

Lol look at you..

I challenged You to meet your enemy in reality and yet u keep dancing around the bush... You are scared ??

lmao..This is the last time I will dignify u with a response...I thought u were man enough ...

come at me again and I will do what am supposed to , I sillr call the mods on u... I have had several experience with people like u Who hide behind Online accounts....

bye bye
How many times have you bidden me goodbye? Yet you can't hang to your words like your father couldn't hang on to the end product of his semên.

See what fatherlessness has made of you: a raving lunatic, a social deviant and a chronic analphabetic.

Childish rodent. You're the illegitimate child of a lounge lizard. The reality of your bastardy has made you an internet nuisance, a nameless fugitive and castaway.

I know your mother's people have already disowned you to make you a 1st class vagabond. After all, you're not the only bastard the old wench you called a mother has produced, you're only the worst of the bastards.

Damn! If I were in Kenya, she would have had me a bastard too. All I needed was to show her a Tecno phone and nudge her towards the end of the bed and she will open her Kenya-dry legs to begin the production of another TheManFromKenya 2.

How much does she take to lick a strangers butthole? A triple sim Tecno phone?

Your life should be centred around 2 goals:

1) learn the art of writing; you can't even string one simple sentence without showing the world your father didn't stick around to see to your education.

2) Ask your mother to trace your father for you. After, she can suck enough dicks to earn you a sum for an advertisement notice in Nigerian media to search for the petty criminal who sired you.

Work towards those aforesaid goals and stop measuring up with people online. A fatherless , illiterate, ill-mannered, schizophrenic imbêcile is the worst of the worst in any society of sadomasochists.

You're a birthed failure in human form.

Make sure to bring your eternally cock-starving mother for me. I really need to fück an elderly hoe for once.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Coldplay89(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
as misfortune made you grew without a father, may misfortune continue to follow and make all your dream and hopes to encounter stillbirth.

you posted a 2010 data to lie. boy kenyan is a dirtpoor country that rely on tourist to watch wild animals before the entire wretched population of 45 million of you can feed.

here is a 2015 statistics for africa's middle class. son of a runnaway dog.

I gave the dat from the Afdb, and the fact that the survey was conducted in 2010 does not in anyway invalidate the data findings, considering that most of the countries in Africa are expiriencing economic growth, meaning that that is impacting positively-more or less on te living standards of the people. Therefore since 2010, the middle class in all thopse countries- except of course in those countries expiriecing some economic or political trouble (such as Nigeria), the size of the middle class can be assumed to have improved since 2010.

That AFDB survey report was infact backed by the Breton woods institutions, whose such data are widely trusted and quited reliable.

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Coldplay89:
I gave the dat from the Afdb, and the fact that the survey was conducted in 2010 does not in anyway invalidate the data findings, considering that most of the countries in Africa are expiriencing economic growth, meaning that that is impacting positively-more or less on te living standards of the people. Therefore since 2010, the middle class in all thopse countries- except of course in those countries expiriecing some economic or political trouble (such as Nigeria), the size of the middle class can be assumed to have improved since 2010.

That AFDB survey report was infact backed by the Breton woods institutions, whose such data are widely trusted and quited reliable.
You're a soft lunatic.
I'm beginning to feel you're either a girl or a male with a staggering amount of estrogen.

You gave a 6 year old data source and I furnished you with a current data source of 2015.

What's the matter with you? Are you under any medication that plays with your inhibitions or cognition?

1 Like

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2016
TheManFromKenya didn't admit his fatherlessness.
He rather succumbed to the intense emotional expletives I shellacked him with.

Like a drug-laden fool, he spilled his pathetic life when I cornered him in front page thread bragging about a backwater country like Kenya.

See? Without him spilling his life away. I already suspected he was a fatherless twit

1 Like

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2016
This guy got no chill at all grin grin grin

Wey my book self ....
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Here, TheManFromKenya, the psychoneurotic, fledging madman from an obscure parental background owned up under pressure to have naturalised in Kenya having been unable to trace his father.

His mother was too busy gagging her hungry throat with joysticks or sedated from cheap drugs to tell him his father was just a Nigerian passing by but stopped briefly for a moment of drunken Bleep without even exchanging names.

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Coldplay89(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
You're a soft lunatic.
I'm beginning to feel you're either a girl or a male with a staggering amount of estrogen.

You gave a 6 year old data source and I furnished you with a current data source of 2015.

What's the matter with you. Any under any medication that plays with your inhibitions or cognition?
But what much has changed between those 6 short years? And that data by the economist- is it more credible than the AfDB data, backed by the UNCTAD and the WB?
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Coldplay89:
But what much has changed between those 6 short years? And that data by the economist- is it more credible than the AfDB data, backed by the UNCTAD and the WB?
Ok, looney, get me a 2015 AfDB data.

In 2010 Nigeria had not rebased her GDP and so many sectors of the economy was not factored in in any report of 2010. Agricultural, Entertainment, services, firms and real estates were not part of the report of 2010.

We rebased the economy in April 2014 to capture the actual size of the Nigerian economy.

I am tired of holding a lecture session with you.

I have asked you repeatedly to come with a pen and notebook and seat in front of my class.

I don't debate with Kenyans; I lecture or troll them.

Now, can you please vamoose from my e-path with finality? I cannot forever sustain this charity education anymore!
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Coldplay89(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
this is kibera kenya, africa's largest slum by a large marging and number 3 in the world.

Kibera Population 2.5million
Mathare 0.5million
Total= 3million

Total Nairobi population estimates=3.5million
(That is excluding the 12 0ther slums in Nairobi)

http://www.africaranking.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Kroo-Bay-Slum-Freetown-Sierra-Leone.jpg

[size=15pt]5 Biggest Slums in the World[/size]

As people continue to migrate away from rural areas and into cities, cities that are growing to devour the land around it, the numbers of people living in slums, shanty towns and informal settlements are skyrocketing.

Currently, there are 200,000 of these communities across the world, according to the United Nation's Special Rapporteur on Adequate Housing, most of them in and around cities, and that number is growing exponentially. Even before the economic crisis of 2008, about one third of all city dwellers live in slums, slums which will grow in size by one billion more people within the next twenty years.

While 90 percent of the world's informal settlements are in developing nations -- such as India and Brazil -- they are a worldwide phenomenon and are in European capital and largest American cities. Here are the five largest slums in the world:

Neza-Chalco-Itza: One of Mexico City's many barrios, Neza-Chalco-Itza is the largest slum in the world with roughly four million people. Slums in Mexico city began growing in the early 1900s when the railroad brought new industry -- as well as new industrial zones -- to the city.

As with many slums, most people in Neza-Chalco-Itza live illegally on unauthorized land. However, unlike in most areas, some of Mexico City's slum dwellers also live in vecindades, former mansions abandoned by wealthy families that have been converted into low-income rental apartments. About 10 percent of all the residents of the Mexican capital live in these buildings.

Orangi Town: Technically only 10 years old, the township in Karachi, Pakistan is home to 1.5 million people and still growing. Orangi, with 22 square miles of space, is significantly less dense than most urban slums and also more structured. There are 13 official neighborhoods, each with its own council, which has allowed the township to build its own sewer system. Additionally, as only of 18 districts of Karachi, Orangi has government representation, albeit in the lowest tier of the government.

Dharavi: After Orangi, the largest slum in Asia is Dharavi in Mumbai. About one million people reside on just one square mile of space that was formerly a mangrove swamp. People became flocking to the area as the tanning and textile industries boomed and Dharavi's population density is now 11 times higher than that of the city that encompasses it.

A neighborhood smack in the heart of Mumbai, it retains the emotional and historical pull of a subcontinental Harlem -- a square-mile center of all things, geographically, psychologically, spiritually, National Geographic said in a recent article. Its location has also made it hot real estate in Mumbai, a city that epitomizes India's hopes of becoming an economic rival to China.

In 2011, other Mumbai slums might have surpassed Dharavi in total population, but the figures can only be speculated at this point. What that does mean, though, is that a number of Asia's largest shanty towns are all in the same city (Notably, Mumbai is the fifth biggest city in the world).

Khayelitsha: Cape Town, South Africa is a huge, sprawling city that has given rise to a number of new neighborhoods and townships over the past decade. Khayelitsha is now the biggest of these and the community had a population explosion after apartheid ended and blacks rushed into Cape Town for jobs.

As of the last census in 2005, there were a recorded 400,000 people in Khayelitsha, but that figure is likely much higher. The township's population is incredibly young, with 40 percent of its residents under 19 years old and only about seven percent over the age of 50.

Kibera: A neighborhood in Nairobi, Kenya, the Kibera slum is the second largest in Africa, with anywhere from 200,000 to one million residents. Kibera is often used as the model for the environmental impact of informal settlement. Without state sponsored infrastructure like plumbing, residents resort to using flying toilets, which are just plastic bags that can be tossed onto the street. However, Kibera is also one prototype for urban renewal and slum upgrading projects. For about $300,000, U.N. HABITAT is trying to transform all of Kenya's slums, staring with the construction of roads and other services and an actual mapping of the area.

Rounding out a list of the 10 biggest slums would include communities in Bogota, Colombia; Baghdad, Iraq, Venezuela, and Ghana.

The conditions in slums are surely a seriously problem with global implications, but slums themselves do not have to be a problem for anyone. The global population is booming -- the seven billionth citizen of Earth was born only a month ago -- and people need to live somewhere. In the modern, global economy, urbanization is a trend that is impossible to buck and informal settlements are a necessary part of the process.

There are ways to make these communities more hospitable and less hazardous on an environmental level. Some cities in Colombia are extending public transportation lines out to the slums, which as encouraged economic and urban development.

Additionally, others see the population density of slums as a blessing rather than a curse, and perhaps as the future of cities. New, conceptual low-income housing projects are springing up in the United States that could be a model for the developing world. Single-family stacked houses like the ones currently in Brazil and Mexico could be the prototype for the next generation of cities.

http://www.ibtimes.com/5-biggest-slums-world-381338

My point here is, the Africanranking.com figures are flawed. They obtained their data from the corrupt NGO's operating in those slums.

Myth shattered: Kibera numbers fail to add up
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Coldplay89(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Ok, looney, get me a 2015 AfDB data.

In 2010 Nigeria had not rebased her GDP and so many sectors of the economy was not factored in in any report of 2010. Agricultural, Entertainment, services, firms and real estates were not part of the report of 2010.

We rebased the economy in April 2014 to capture the actual size of the Nigerian economy.

I am tired of holding a lecture session with you.

I have asked you repeatedly to come with a pen and notebook and seat in front of my class.

I don't debate with Kenyans; I lecture or troll them.

Now, can you please vamoose from my e-path with finality? I cannot forever sustain this charity education anymore!

No, u get us the 2015 data from the WB. who are the EIU?

Kenya too rebased its economy in 2014. But what does that has to do with the living standards of the people?
Whoever taught u economics clearly was high on meth!!!

Rebasing is intended to capture the actual size of a country's economy, not the the living standards of the people. I.e in Nigeria's case, much of its wealth is obtained through exportation of crude oil, however, it is only 2% of the population that benefits directly from the proceeds of the sales!
The AFDB data is in fact much more credible, for even their surveys and those of the other reputable organizations indicate that indicate that Nigeria ranks below Kenya in terms of the HDI (are u going to dispute that one as well?).
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Thunderdick(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
honeygirl17:
I replied him not yabbing
Whatever!

Quote when you grow beards..
come gal, close ur eyes lets pray, becus it seems sense is far from u... So for u na beards be maturity, it's alright... No wonder u lake 'M'... Smh
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by honeygirl17: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thunderdick:
come gal, close ur eyes lets pray, becus it seems sense is far from u... So for u na beards be maturity, it's alright... No wonder u lake 'M'... Smh
You are dissing me but I nev er ready for you. he gooat
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by honeygirl17: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thunderdick:
Idiota
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Winnelyn(f): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Thunderdick(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
honeygirl17:
You are dissing me but I nev er ready for you. he gooat
hahahahaha e pain am o hahahahahaha. kiss ... Babe how far na. Can we see soemtime? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.