Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Issue Resolved ...Thanks - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issue Resolved ...Thanks (14198 Views)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Presh900(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
BloodOnMyHands 3-0 ColdPlay89/TheManFromKenya
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by honeygirl17: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thunderdick:
hey hey hey, gal relax abeg, na joke i dey o. No go dey carry hope dey form hard to get for me o... I just hop ma sweetheart doesnt even see dis conversation. Peace honeygirl...
Coc who get time for your childish rubbish.. swerve to waste dump abeg. I no know watin kids dey feel like for Nl this days. I dey my lane you come quote me dey type rubbish. Arrant nonsense!
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Presh900(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
honeygirl17:
Coc who get time for your childish rubbish.. swerve to waste dump abeg. I no watin kids dey feel like for Nl this days. I dey my lane you come quote me dey type rubbish. Arrant nonsense!
hornygirl 1-0 thunderdick
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by honeygirl17: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Presh900:
hornygirl 1-0 thunderdick
How
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by TheManfromKenya: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
it wasn't a yab, love. i simply depicted his life in a story of letters. the castaway vagabond is also coldplay89 , the psychoneurotic alexithymic beachcomber who lies for a living and cannot tell a simple truth even if the true identity of his father is at stake

you are welcome back..

you thinking I am coldplay shows how intelligent you are....If I report you to your boss at your workplace, your career is finished..

u know u have been warned..

I will do what a sane man will do..Just left the office only to meet u here again...why not face your job... You of all people know that you are currently gathering money for a project u want to embark on ..

Dedicate time to that lezz..Life is beyond Nairaland..if its all these lewlahey and all u want to impress , G , work hard make do, u f classier girls more than them

..Girls will come if u got cash..

I wanted to engage you before but I can see your case is extreme..You need to take care of your Mother...Don't abandon the old mama..You have a lot to fix in your life..Quit this display for some young underage puna..

Mynd44,lala
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by honeygirl17: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by TheManfromKenya: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
haa Bae.. Watsup?

Na one Kenyan goat talk say him bleep Demiladegold ahbi nkan. .. hin come talk say him get pictures to prove it, say all naija girls nah hoes, naso Lezz yab him life commot from his body

I am a goat...

God bless you..

nothing will ever make me insult a woman..

and did I ever say I had pictures..

God bless u again..May u graduate from uni in flying colours
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Presh900(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
honeygirl17:
How
You dey win the war of Yabs nah
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Presh900(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

I am a goat...

God bless you..

my guy don quit o
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
coming up at number 6 is Korogocho. kenya is a byword for slum.

coming at number 7 is kwarangware still in kenya

at number 8 is kiambiu still in kenya

so out of 20 largest slums in africa, kenya produces 5 cities in the top 10 while nigeria only produces 1 in the top 10, which is makoko.

in the entire 20, tiny kenya has 7 5 of which made the top ten and nigeria has about 4 with only 1 making the top 10.

a tiny country of just 45 million has social conditions as basic an animals and un-evoled orangutans

1 Like

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by honeygirl17: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Presh900:
You dey win the war of Yabs nah
I no get time for yabs today...
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

you are welcome back..

you thinking I am coldplay shows how intelligent you are....If I report you to your boss at your workplace, your career is finished..

u know u have been warned..

I will do what a sane man will do..Just left the office only to meet u here again...why not face your job... You of all people know that you are currently gathering money for a project u want to embark on ..

Dedicate time to that le.zz..Life is beyond Nairaland..if its all these lewlahey and all u want to impress , G , work hard make do, u f classier girls more than them

..Girls will come if u got cash..

I wanted to engage you before but I can see your case is extreme..You need to take care of your Mother...Don't abandon the old mama..You have a lot to fix in your life..Quit this display for some young underage puna..

Mynd44,lala
what vile accusation!!! i came to point you to your doom
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Presh900(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
honeygirl17:
I no get time for yabs today...
beht why na?aà. We ur fans don come na im you wan quit now..
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by honeygirl17: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Presh900:
beht why na?aà. We ur fans don come na im you wan quit now..
Abeg, fi mi le joor, I am for peace
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Thunderdick(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
honeygirl17:
Coc who get time for your childish rubbish.. swerve to waste dump abeg. I no know watin kids dey feel like for Nl this days. I dey my lane you come quote me dey type rubbish. Arrant nonsense!
yeah, just like i thought, i know when unripe teenagers speak... Smh... So i guess ma joking with u was a mistake... No no not becus of ur fake pride which makes u fill like an adult which u certainly are not but becus ma perivious words to u can be said to be child abuse... I stand corrected... I dont do kids
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by TheManfromKenya: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
what vile accusation!!! i came to point you to your doom

dare me ... U spend all ur Line online trying to tarnish the image of a country u haven't been to...I have been to Nigeria ...

If u know you are sure of yourself, enough of online banters...Am coming to 9ja next week...If u would dare say trash to my face. ...Accept this challenge or forever keep shut

if u know your mother is the one that gave birth to u, I will be in Lagos by Gods grace next week ....Come and Face me ...I will just leave u to my security to deal with u ...

u that run around for loans,at ur work place?? how much are u earning... Your sick mum needs your help, u are here ranting on NL.

Abi you think we don't need. .That one doesn't bother.... I too know .or shld I send ur money for treatment grin
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

dare me ... U spend all ur Line online trying to tarnish the image of a country u haven't been to...I have been to Nigeria ...

If u know you are sure of yourself, enough of online banters...Am coming to 9ja next week...If u would dare say trash to my face. ...Accept this challenge or forever keep shut

if u know your mother is the one that gave birth to u, I will be in Lagos by Gods grace next week ....Come and Face me ...I will just leave u to my security to deal with u ...

u that run around for loans,at ur work place?? how much are u earning... Your sick mum needs your help, u are here ranting on NL.

Abi you think we don't need. .That one doesn't bother.... I too know .or shld I send ur money for treatment grin
mr mumu country abeg shut up its enough
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by honeygirl17: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thunderdick:
yeah, just like i thought, i know when unripe teenagers speak... Smh... So i guess ma joking with u was a mistake... No no not becus of ur fake pride which makes u fill like an adult which u certainly are not but becus ma perivious words to u can be said to be child abuse... I stand corrected... I dont do kids
You take your boring joke too far..

Anyway

Quote me when you turn 16. tongue
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Presh900(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
honeygirl17:
Abeg, fi mi le joor, I am for peace
**sighs**
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by honeygirl17: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Presh900:
**sighs**
what
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Presh900(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

I am a goat...
Thank you sir
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Thunderdick(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
honeygirl17:
You take your boring joke too far..

Anyway

Quote me when you turn 16. tongue

joke to far ke, becus i said ' u are in love with me or becus i said i love u?'... See dis unripe girl sha... I blame ma self becus i never knew u were less than 21; way less than 21, Damn! Even when talking with beautiful gals and flirt with dem they dont take shit personal becus its all for fun. I understand u aint been expose to such fun. Forgive me dear
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Presh900(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
honeygirl17:
what
Thought you said you're for peace, bt you jst yabbed him shocked
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

the only thing to bring you to nigeria is to trace your missing father!

i wonder why he will accept you now when he left you in your fetal stage to face life with your poor, barely-literate mother.

i understand the emotional trauma for boys like you who grew up knowing their father never loved them enough to stay. that's why you grew up hating women, because mommy turned you into a little yellow pant-wearing dandy?

you're ruined.

reports reaching me now says, your daddy left because he wasn't sure he sired you. he met a long line of park rangers, local drunks, knaves and scoundrel all waiting to take their turns on your mom; he wasn't sure if his semen was the one that scored in that drunken debauchery.

and what name do you bear in your passport? your mother's father's name? looooooolz.

disinherited idiot.
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by honeygirl17: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Presh900:
**sighs**
I replied him not yabbing
Thunderdick:
joke to far ke, becus i said ' u are in love with me or becus i said i love u?'... See dis unripe girl sha... I blame ma self becus i never knew u were less than 21; way less than 21, Damn! Even when talking with beautiful gals and flirt with dem they dont take shit personal becus its all for fun. I understand u aint been expose to such fun. Forgive me dear
Whatever!

Quote when you grow beards..
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

and myndd44, this bedazzled buffoon is summoning you to come punish someone when he himself is guilty here.

themanfromkenya, you need more than just a father; you need psychotherapy for your rare logical malady.
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by TheManfromKenya: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
the only thing to bring you to nigeria is to trace your missing father!

i wonder why he will accept you now when he left you in your fetal stage to face life with your poor, barely-literate mother.

i understand the emotional trauma for boys like you who grew up knowing their father never loved them enough to stay. that's why you grew up hating women, because mommy turned you into a little yellow pant-wearing dandy?

you're ruined.

reports reaching me now says, your daddy left because he wasn't sure he sired you. he met a long line of park rangers, local drunks, knaves and scoundrel all waiting to take their turns on your mom; he wasn't sure if his semen was the one that scored in that drunken debauchery.

and what name do you bear in your passport? your mother's father's name? looooooolz.

disinherited idiot.

Lol...Funny you..

I just to tell my story because am not ashamed of it...

are their not people who their father died even before they knew...did they survive or not ??

if he had probably stay, I wouldn't be the man I am today. I bought a car for my mother..

what have u done for urs..?? Your own biological mother is battling with sickness and what do u have to offer her ?? You can't even take care of ur own self ??

I said am coming to Lagos.. If u know u are a man , u have balls and you are not a bastard,let's fix a date and lets meet in Lagos next week... its simple ....

if dem.born u well, just agree and let all naira landers know..am tired of online bants..

accept this challenge and see if I wouldn't post ur picture begging and rolling before me..

shey u still no want money for mama treatment ??..What is the use of a son whose mother vannott enjoy ?? Better such child went with menstrual flow...grin
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

I am a goat...

God bless you..

Amen my brother cheesy
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by BloodOnMyHands: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

Lol...Funny you..

I just to tell my story because am not ashamed of it...

are their not people who their father died even before they knew...did they survive or not ??

if he had probably stay, I wouldn't be the man I am today. I bought a car for my mother..

what have u done for urs..?? Your own biological mother is battling with sickness and what do u have to offer her ?? You can't even take care of ur own self ??

I said am coming to Lagos.. If u know u are a man , u have balls and you are not a bastard,let's fix a date and lets meet in Lagos next week... its simple ....

if dem.born u well, just agree and let all naira landers know..am tired of online bants..

accept this challenge and see if I wouldn't post ur picture begging and rolling before me..

shey u still no want money for mama treatment ??..What is the use of a son whose mother vannott enjoy ?? Better such child went with menstrual flow...grin
oh, boy , you have no diss, no story, no intelligence and no game. you're a gawd-forsaken, abandoned lunatic.

your daddy didn't die. he wanted nothing to do with your corrupted life and that of your sluttish mother.

you can't even construct basic sentence, you fück-and-spill lowlifer.

if your brains aren't sedated from the acidity of the public spittoon your mother calls a vagina, you won't be online exchanging banters with someone who has more balls and dignity than your cowardly father who couldn't stick around to watch your mother deliver you.

he is fück and run,
you are fück and tell. two accursed idiots who should be burnt alive in a public gallery to decrease the number of fatherless children in the world.

if you can get your mom to tell you the identity of your true father, i will ask you to bring your mother along to Lagos so i can administer counselling to the both of you.

and i know you're not the only bastard she has raised. the balding trollop must be producing more bastards than mtn sells recharge cards since your worthless father left.

son of a cheap halllort.
say hi to your other little bastard siblings for me.

2 Likes

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
haa Bae.. Watsup?

Na one Kenyan goat talk say him bleep Demiladegold ahbi nkan. .. hin come talk say him get pictures to prove it, say all naija girls nah hoes, naso Lezz yab him life commot from his body
Babe you for don see am for his body.....person come from kenya,you think say he go get anything better for mouth angry demilade omolomo.....500 mentions lo maa ri to ba login......he wan spoil her name,maybe he don send pm tire....he wan use this opportunity gain the attention he lack.....kenyan goat ni looto grin

2 Likes

Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
suzan404:
Babe you for don see am for his body.....person come from kenya,you think say he go get anything better for mouth angry demilade omolomo.....500 mentions lo maa ri to ba login......he wan spoil her name,maybe he don send pm tire....he wan use this opportunity gain the attention he lack.....kenyan goat ni looto grin
grin grin.. . Mo concur cheesy
Re: Issue Resolved ...Thanks by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
oh, boy , you have no diss, no story, no intelligence and no game. you're a gawd-forsaken, abandoned lunatic.

your daddy didn't die. he wanted nothing to do with your corrupted life and that of your sluttish mother.

you can't even construct basic sentence, you fück-and-spill lowlifer.

if your brains aren't sedated from the acidity of the public spittoon your mother calls a vagina, you won't be online exchanging banters with someone who has more balls and dignity than your cowardly father who couldn't stick around to watch your mother deliver you.

he is fück and run,
you are fück and tell. two accursed idiots who should be burnt alive in a public gallery to decrease the number of fatherless children in the world.

if you can get your mom to tell you the identity of your true father, i will ask you to bring your mother along to Lagos so i can administer counselling to the both of you.

and i know you're not the only bastard she has raised. the balding trollop most be producing more bastard than mtn sells recharge cards since your worthless father left.

son of a cheap halllort.
say hi to your other little bastard siblings for me.

i almost wept...aff mercy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You / Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.