Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae (1810 Views)

What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae / 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae / 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Love is sweet.
Sometimes, all it takes is a few sweet words from bae to make your day. Here are 10 things absolutely every girl loves to hear from bae.

1. “I got you food.”
Food is awesome, and getting surprised by bae with lunch or dinner is one of the best things ever, especially if you’re a foodie!

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
2. “Check your account, I sent you some money.”
Sometimes, some money from bae is all it takes to brighten a girl’s day.

1 Like

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
3. “You’re beautiful.”
Every girl knows she’s beautiful, but there’s just something extra special about bae saying it and making her feel like she’s the most beautiful girl in the world, especially when she has no makeup on.

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
4. “I’m proud of you.”
Every girl loves it when her man is proud of her achievements and lets her know he’s super proud of his baby girl.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
5. “Baby”
Being called baby is just so cute and sweet, and makes girls feel all warm and tingly inside.

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by falconey(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
6. “Your makeup looks great!”
Girls put a lot of effort into their makeup and having bae acknowledge that is really amazing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by 2know1: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
cheesy
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by falconey(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
3. “You’re beautiful.”
Every girl knows she’s beautiful, but there’s just something extra special about bae saying it and making her feel like she’s the most beautiful girl in the world, especially when she has no makeup on.

grin grin grin grin grin every girl knows she is beautiful? this one na lie oooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
7. ” I have a surprise for you.”
Girls love surprises, and hearing those magical words will excite any girl.

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by Kilonis(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
True, but one should be careful never to overdo these things.
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
8 8. “Your hair looks nice.”
It takes a lot of effort to make hair look nice, and every girl loves hearing bae say her hair is awesome.

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
9. “I got you new shoes.”
There’s no such thing as too many shoes, and every girl would be excited to get new shoes from bae.

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
10. “I love you.”
Nothing beats hearing this from bae, no matter how many times he’s said it before.

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by Tonyosas101(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
They just love to be spoilt
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by HIScraziness(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
The topic shoulda been "10 things my girl loves to here from me"

I need say more?? undecided
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by Emodeee: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tell her you love her diastema, dats if she has one.

Makydebbie comes to mindcheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by Julietcutie(f): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin true
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by makydebbie(f): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Emodeee:
Tell her you love her diastema, dats if she has one.

Makydebbie comes to mindcheesy.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

Na this one dem dey like pass.. cheesy
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
5. “Baby”
Being called baby is just so cute and sweet, and makes girls feel all warm and tingly inside.

Kingcheezypuff Baby smiley

I just called u baby..now can I yansh u from behind smiley
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
It get me excited cheesy
~
The only time a man ever told me he sent money to my account
it was ta bail him outta jail when the cops picked him up undecided
Re: 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
badoo grin grin cheesy cheesy
Jarizod:

Kingcheezypuff Baby smiley

I just called u baby..now can I yansh u from behind smiley

(1) (Reply)

Share The Current Weather In Your Location / These Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Actually Do Look Like Promo Shots / 25 Crazy Animal Gifs That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.