Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) (34156 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos / Ebelechukwu Obiano Buys Food Items From Market Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ddaji:
i dey envy my guy FFK !!!!femi and biafran kbomo are 5 and 6
mr if u want to change ur ganeration better marry igbo girl see seyi law as he dey happy say igbo girl don give him oyibo baby even fani kayode now dey defend igbos after he see the color of his baby but if u be yoruba muslim u cant get igbo girl angry angry angry angrynever for yoruba muslim with tribal mark

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
jtjohn:
what is this one writing......weed @work

Oga Willie grin grin grin grin

No wonder you dey vex grin grin grin grin grin

Oga Obiano abeg no vex I been go wash my hand.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Adegokenath:
WHERE IS FF K
waiting for bianca in the other room as usual
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keneking:
Most villages in Anambra State still bath at the streams and rivers grin

So i guess that the handwashing exercise is restricted to cities such as Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha including Okpoko.

Even Agulu (home of Saint Peter Obi) people still bath in streams and rivers in this age embarassed

Eg rivers such as River Anambra, River Nkisi, Anam River, River Idemili and that one around Achina village shocked

Taa mechie onu gi there Keneking embarassed
Which village do you come from in Anambra or are you among the 'ala wu otu' people ?smiley
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
989900D:
Anyone can have his Biafra, but all the fine Ibo women, they stay in Nigeria. cool

In your dream.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keneking:

So i guess that the handwashing exercise is restricted to cities such as Awka, Nnewi, Onitsha including Okpoko.

Even Agulu (home of Saint Peter Obi) people still bath in streams and rivers in this age embarassed

Eg rivers such as River Anambra, River Nkisi, Anam River, River Idemili and that one around Achina village shocked

This madness that took over during last regime have not left you?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Byko899(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Is ok
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Unigweson25(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dia kitching washing nko?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
It only remains for FFK to tell his fellow Yorubas that that he has banged Hillary Clinton and even those gullible people will believe it.

Bianca should consider running for Enugu Governorship in 2019........... if there is anything like Nigeria by then

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by honeygirl17: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Lightening: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keneking:

Hater spotted. Which stream do Agulu people bath in as alledged?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by systemz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
And their protector police officer is busy fingering her phone.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
ageless bianca Née Onoh bia miamu onu... abeg come kiss me nah
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Gkemz: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
This Bianca is too pretty even at her age.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by don4real18(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
And Femi groped Bianca from behind and she was filled with pleasure. she couldn't hold the fire burning within her any longer, and guided Femi the Afonja into her Biafran sweetness. He was so hard and was so gentle, he was so fast and also mild, a typical Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
dis bianca still look young and beautiful ooooo chaiiiii , where i fit meet her na make we follow enter the other room talk small grin grin cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keneking:

is that so

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by hakimmiyya: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
The real biafrans washing their hands off biafra struggles like pointus Pilate did in the case of Jesus because they know it's dead on arrival.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
World hand washing day? Hian! I have never heard of world hand washing day o! Until this moment,

Thess women looks like they belong in the kitchen anyway tongue
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Shymm3xx: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Where is FFK? grin

FFK is somewhere looking like Ray J:

Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by raphael287: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=50336568]Most villages in Anambra State still bath at the streams and rivers grin

C wat ignorance can cause. SMH
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by samkay3g(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Over to you FFK
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by raphael287: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keneking:

c wat ignorance can cause. SMH
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
I dont know what type of water Mrs Ojukwu drinks. But I want it too. I was a kid when she won Miss Nigeria but I look older than her now. I dnt get it. So ageless. Somebody shld help me cry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by dEastActivist: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
989900D:
Anyone can have his Biafra, but all the fine Ibo women, they stay in Nigeria. cool

If wishes where horses.

I understand bro...

Lol grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Princy13: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Where is FFK? grin

[/quote]

Don't think FFK still has memories of fucking her.

It was a very long time.

And the sex they had was more like quickiez.Ojukwu did the main kpanshin..

Meanwhile,I don't think she was that beautiful then,as well as her pussy.

If FFk thinks he's the man,let him go Bleep her now.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by jimi4us: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
nyabinghi:
Ffk's leftover. Ojukwu was a real paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Shymm3xx: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Princy13:

It was a very long time.

Lol, FFK gave her that Freak'n you treatment like Jodeci. grin

[img]http:///media/10-12-2015/uWR7hD.gif[/img]

Nah, they dated for a long time according to reliable sources and they were probably still creepin' before FFK dropped the bombshell lol. So, what makes you think he can't beat it now, if he wants? Even with Kim K, Ray J was still beating it when she first got with Kanye, despite all the madness that happened after they broke up. Once you have the code to a chic's pum - you can always beat it, if you play ya cards right lool.

Stop crying over Igbo biitches - no one owns biitches, until you put a ring on it. If you're mad about it, go look for Yoruba chics to fvck in retaliation lol. You can't stop grown arse men from fvcking whoever they want to fvck lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by 989900D: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
dEastActivist:

If wishes where horses.

I understand bro...

Lol grin

Just carry una self and una wahala and go o, but una no fit carry the babes go o . . . cheesy tongue
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by 989900D: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, FFK gave her that Freak'n you treatment like Jodeci. grin

[img]http:///media/10-12-2015/uWR7hD.gif[/img]

Nah, they dated for a long time according to reliable sources and they were probably still creepin' before FFK dropped the bombshell lol. So, what makes you think he can't beat it now, if he wants? Even with Kim K, Ray J was still beating it when she first got with Kanye, despite all the madness that happened after they broke up. Once you have the code to a chic's pum - you can always beat it, if you play ya cards right lool.

Stop crying over Igbo biitches - no one owns biitches, until you put a ring on it. If you're mad about it, go look for Yoruba chics to fvck in retaliation lol. You can't stop grown arse men from fvcking whoever they want to fvck lol. grin

I don't always agree with you, but on this, 100!!!

BTW, Jodeci dem don cause too many belles in the 90s.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by 989900D: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Princy13:
Where is FFK? grin

It was a very long time.

Small pikin dey worry you. cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) by Princy13: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Once you have the code to a chic's pum - you can always beat it, if you play ya cards right lool.grin

The above got my attention more than anything else you said.

You could be right though.But I don't see that happening in Bianca's case cos the door was shut when their affair was taken to the media.

I cry over no bitch.You can Bleep whomever you wish to Bleep..#YOLO

If I was in FFK shoes I would have bleeped her mercilessly too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado / 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested / Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.