Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) (31308 Views)

Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
...and your moniker is the capital of the country. What's the connection?

Naaa, no connection, just attraction.
I loved what I read about the country and loved the sound of the capital as well. Just wanted to put the attraction in writing, so to say, hence my choice.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.