Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) (31310 Views)

Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
saint047:
Difference between ambition and vision, Ambition pursues significant but vision pursues fulfillment.
- Bishop David Abioye
youth Alive 2016 .........from glory to glory.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by mightyleks(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
FROM GLORY 2 GLORY
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
From Glory to Glory .....................................that's my new name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
but ur username though

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
I have been asking God to call me to the vineyard, but I havent heard him yet. If I continue to wait and I cant hear him, I must call myself. The vineyard is ripe for harvesting and cash is ready to be sowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by kingsBreed(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
The God of wonder Double is visiting Botswana again. Nairaland and it's members,it shall be from Glory to Glory for us all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by udysweet(f): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
And that's were I am going! But erm.....this ya name is scary mbok,lol
DEATHMACHINE:
From Glory to Glory .....................................that's my new name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
brytee:

Please if u don't hv anything meaningful to add or say pls shut up.... ur religion, Islam is the only cursed and demonic movement I know about... and for ur information I don't know wch bible u saw dat rubbish about caanan, pls check again u must be reading from ur Koran or some demonic book... . Caanan land is a land flowing wt milk and honey, the promised land.... Christianity and Islam don't operate on the same wavelength so pls take several sits.

Don't mind them. By their fruit we shall know them
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by bomijuwon(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Evil communication corrupts Good manners. Please be mindful of your information and its source. Don't be a judge whether God hasn't appointed you to be one. it may damage your salvation and soul. Take a queue from biblical Elisha and the kids that worked him and he commanded bear to kill them. Redeem your soul.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by divide9ja: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
asuustrike2009:

What shall it profit you to post this and loose your soul to the trip of the devil?

Oga, no open secret oh na say Oyedepo no be am.

Ein full ein uni with masonic symbols now.

brytee:

Please if u don't hv anything meaningful to add or say pls shut up.... ur religion, Islam is the only cursed and demonic movement I know about... and for ur information I don't know wch bible u saw dat rubbish about caanan, pls check again u must be reading from ur Koran or some demonic book... . Caanan land is a land flowing wt milk and honey, the promised land.... Christianity and Islam don't operate on the same wavelength so pls take several sits.

The link explain everything.
I sabi say, the thing pain u. sad

But look the facts oh!

By the way I am a Christian cheesy

Can't follow the religion that blows people up for their god.

supranor:

Are you referring to BISHOP OYEDEPO? in whose authority are you speaking?

The Godhead Himself.

teebaxy:
What is your Mission?
To open the eyes of people to the fact that

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as [b]there shall be false teachers among [/b]you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Christianity makes Us not to relegate our wife to the kitchen or the other room... Rather, we value them & take them along with us.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
divide9ja:

Oga, no open secret oh na say Oyedepo no be am.

Ein full ein uni with masonic symbols now.

The link explain everything.
I sabi say, the thing pain u. sad

But look the facts oh!

By the way I am a Christian cheesy

Can't follow the religion that blows people up for their god.

The Godhead Himself.

To open the eyes of people to the fact that

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as [b]there shall be false teachers among [/b]you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

That's not a enough prof to show that he's a false prophet. False prophet are not written on their fore heads ,it takes the holy spirit to reveal who a false prophet is and even when he shows you, he doesn't ask you to broadcast it to the whole . God has ways of dealing with them so it's not your duty to expose them .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by divide9ja: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
asuustrike2009:

That's not a enough prof to show that he's a false prophet. False prophet are not written on their fore heads ,it takes the holy spirit to reveal who a false prophet is and even when he shows you, he doesn't ask you to broadcast it to the whole . God has ways of dealing with them so it's not your duty to expose them .

See another link explaining how Oyedepo full the place with occult symbols

https://www.nairaland.com/1163177/bishop-oyedepos-caananland-shapes-demonic
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
get lost already.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by bettycullens: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
divide9ja:

. bullshit, bishop oyedepo is a man of God .u re just a hater
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by MrImole: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nnandibog:
see pple

How much please?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Gaborone:
My daddy.

#mods, the demonym for "people from Botswana" is 'Batswana' ..and it sounds better.

wink
...and your moniker is the capital of the country. What's the connection?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Africans and religion are like...(someone please help me with that Jacob Zuma pic) grin

That's the main cause for our lack of critical reasoning

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by desire19a: 12:48am On Oct 20, 2016
brytee:

so what do you mean

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by divide9ja: 2:26am On Oct 20, 2016
bettycullens:
. bullshit, bishop oyedepo is a man of God .u re just a hater

na man of God and the whole place is full of demonic symbols
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 3:55am On Oct 20, 2016
brytee:

U Seriously hv time o. y nt ignore the mumu guyatleast my bible said woe unto you when all men speaks good of u.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 4:13am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=divide9ja post=50343950][/quote]
Canaan was the name of a large and prosperous country (at times independent, at others a tributary to Egypt) which corresponds roughly to present-day Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Israel and was also known as Phoenicia.
Canaan - Ancient History Encyclopedia
www​.ancient.eu/ canaan /
Canaan - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Canaan
God later promises the land of Canaan to Abraham, and eventually delivers it to descendants of Abraham, the Israelites. ... The Hebrew Bible lists borders for the land of Canaan . Numbers 34:2 includes the phrase "the land of
Canaan as defined by its borders."
Ancient Canaanite religion - Canaan (disambiguation) - Land of Canaan (film)
Promised Land - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Promised_ ...
The Promised Land is the land which, according to the Tanakh (the ... A smaller area of former
Canaanite land and land east of the Jordan River ... The promise that is the basis of the term is contained in several verses of Genesis in the Torah.
Canaan - Ancient History Encyclopedia
www​.ancient.eu/ canaan /
Canaan was the name of a large and prosperous country (at times independent, at others a tributary to Egypt) which corresponds roughly to present-day Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Israel and was also known as Phoenicia.
Canaan , promised land , Israel, Palestine
www​. bible bell.org/mbag/mailbagaj.html
In Bible times, the area now known as Israel was called the land of Canaan . In Genesis chapter 12 God commanded ...
Canaan - New World Encyclopedia
www​.newworldencyclopedia.org/.../ Cana ...
In the biblical narrative, Canaan was the "promised land " given to Abraham, Isaac, ...
Map of Canaan - Twelve Tribe Portions ( Bible History Online)
www​. bible -history.com/.../map_ canaan _ ...
It took about 6 years for the tribes of Israel to conquer the Land of Canaan and to overcome the military might of the ...
Canaan - Amazing Bible Timeline with World History
https://amazing bible timeline.com/.../ cana ...
Canaan was known as God's Promised Land to Abraham where the Hebrews settled around 1800 B.C. according to the ...
What is Canaan called today? | Reference.com
https://www​.reference.com/.../ canaan -call...
In the Bible , the tribes of Israel conquered the
land and people of Canaan after their escape from slavery in Egypt.
Canaan Definition and Meaning - Bible Dictionary -
Bible study
www​. bible studytools.com/.../ canaan /
Dictionaries - Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of
Biblical Theology - Canaan . Canaan [N] [E] [H] [S]. See Land (of Israel) ...
Land of Canaan at the time of Joshua Map - The
Bible Study Site
www​. bible study.org/.../map- land -of- ...
How many nations did Israel have to conquer in order to possess the land of Canaan ? Who were the peoples that lived ...
Searches related to biblically what is Canaan land
canaan promised land canaan meaning
canaan dog canaanites race
canaan pronunciation canaan son of ham
canaan definition canaan online
1 2 3 4 5 Next »
Sign in
View Google in: Mobile | Classic
Privacy Terms
Settings Feedback Help
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by saint047(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
youth Alive 2016 .........from glory to glory.
that's my new name and that's where i'm going
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Lilcentt(f): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=divide9ja post=50343950][/quote] And you tink u r not mad lyk dis?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2016
divide9ja:

Anybody can look at any loophole to deceive people. Is T.B also fake? Please answer
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=divide9ja post=50343950][/quote] your post is wack
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Siscooh: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2016
He just blessed us in Douala Cameroon . God bless them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Siscooh: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Lennycool:
The guy is a celeb na. He should go to Iceland or Japan and let's see his reception there.
Someone is calling out the world to God for safety on the last day and you are talking about Celebritiy! That is a non issue where they are.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by lionson(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=divide9ja post=50343950][/quote]
Well, your findings still no make sense as many of this designs were originally used by Moses & David in the original design of both the tabernacle & temple. Go & research through your bible & encyclopedia. The devil is a copy cat. So you cannot attribute what is originally God's to the devil & you don't expect God to relinquish His patent right over His design because the devil hijacked it. Stop raising unnecessary dust here. Go find better work do.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Oma307:

but ur username though
lolz fear not for evil cometh to those who do evil.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by lobell: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2016
Kobicove:
Africans and religion are like...(someone please help me with that Jacob Zuma pic) grin

That's the main cause for our lack of critical reasoning
You mean like so?
Remember you saw it here first.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by winj3: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Only black people fall for these 419 fake prophecies, this will never work in a civilized country like New Zealand or Sweden.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by diodolce: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2016
From glory to glory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.