Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime (12739 Views)

Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC / Diezani Bribe: EFCC Arrests Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by Umartins1(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2016
Akaujaa:

Wherever APC got their campaign money is obviously not from the then PDP led federal government purse. They are investigating those who got their campaign fund from the Federation account and not states. Thank you.

Rotimi Amaechi?
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by bonechamberlain(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

bigot
just like ur master buhari u guys lack the ability to raise an opinion, illiterate fellow. "bigot" is that all u have to say. Why don't u state ur view.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by ayindejimmy(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
just like ur master buhari u guys lack the ability to raise an opinion, illiterate fellow. "bigot" is that all u have to say. Why don't u state ur view.
I don't have to quote you to state my points .
I was addressing your grossly lopesided and ethnically laced bigotry statement.
i was hoping you'll come with a logical defense but you just erased all doubts

I
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by kolaaderin: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Only Southerners are corrupt under this govt.

Soo u have not been reading of arrest and properties been seized from the north abi, get out of here shameless bigot
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by kolaaderin: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Yet, there is no meaningful conclusion on high profile cases being handled by EFCC so far.

There won't be because the judiciary is seriously compromised. They cant send anyone to prison when judiciary is filled with kuje and kirikiri members.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by shellman: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2016
ouigy99:
I in no way support corruption..... But one must wonder how the APC people got the funds they used for election.... Cause I know those who are suspected to have sponsored the party are not business men. So, where was their wealth gotten from?
The answer is simply from APC Sources but PDP from the Defence Budget But if you have a contrary fact, you are obliged to help the public to prove it

Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by greatiyk4u(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Jude44:
pls no arrest was made, its just a propaganda.. my bestfrnd's dad is a commissioner for water resources i called her now nd she said she's with her dad now..

Must u disgrace urself here?

Serious caucus meeting is going on here now to see how to quel the impending doom
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by bonechamberlain(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2016
kolaaderin:

Soo u have not been reading of arrest and properties been seized from the north abi, get out of here shameless bigot
how many northerners have u seen being arrested or detained, the property hear who owns them, what are the names of the owners. Shameless hypocrites.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by bonechamberlain(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I don't have to quote you to state my points .
I was addressing your grossly lopesided and ethnically laced bigotry statement.
i was hoping you'll come with a logical defense but you just erased all doubts

I
I don't have to quote u to give a logical defense, next time if u have nothing to say or can't address an issue, raised by someone and u can't give reasons why it's grossly lopsided without insults, don't quote state yours.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by GOFRONT(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Nigeria Needs Recolonization!!!!!!
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by ayindejimmy(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
I don't have to quote u to give a logical defense, next time if u have nothing to say or can't address an issue, raised by someone and u can't give reasons why it's grossly lopsided without insults, don't quote state yours.

Don't trample on my intelligence. I never insulted you o- to the best of my knowledge.
However, insult is relative, So if I had, I apologize.
Be that as it may, its highly insensitive and highly provocative to claim only southerners are being investigatd on corrupt charges when Dasuki and co have been behind bar for months

That was my point
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by Oblang(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:

They don come o. The grandpatron of corruption who has bin in prison all this while is a southerner abi. I mean dasuki...
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by ikwubaba: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:

Southerners like Dasuki and Badeh. Also including all the Northern judges. U try.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by bonechamberlain(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Don't trample on my intelligence. I never insulted you o- to the best of my knowledge.
However, insult is relative, So if I had, I apologize.
Be that as it may, its highly insensitive and highly provocative to claim only southerners are being investigatd on corrupt charges when Dasuki and co have been behind bar for months

That was my point
. Ok, we all know why dasuki is still in jail, despite been granted bail by every reputable court of law. I rest my case.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by bonechamberlain(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oblang:

They don come o. The grandpatron of corruption who has bin in prison all this while is a southerner abi. I mean dasuki...
u are very funny, u have become a judge that found him guilty. The same dasuki that was granted bail by every reputable court of law. I don't know why u guys always point out dasuki. We all know he has a personal issue with buhari, the same buhari's dss or efcc has refused more than once to bring him to Court on two occasions, the same buhari's govt that wants a closed door trial.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by bonechamberlain(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
ikwubaba:

Southerners like Dasuki and Badeh. Also including all the Northern judges. U try.
The same dasuki that was granted bail by every reputable court of law. I don't know why u guys always point out dasuki. We all know he has a personal issue with buhari, the same buhari's dss or efcc has refused more than once to bring him to Court on two occasions, the same buhari's govt that wants a closed door trial.

What has happened to badeh, we last heard he attended an air force function feeling very large with his colleagues hailing him.
U guys better wake up.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by Oblang(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
u are very funny, u have become a judge that found him guilty. The same dasuki that was granted bail by every reputable court of law. I don't know why u guys always point out dasuki. We all know he has a personal issue with buhari, the same buhari's dss or efcc has refused more than once to bring him to Court on two occasions, the same buhari's govt that wants a closed door trial.

U must be a dunce obviously deviating from ur initial assertion. U claimed only southerners are bin investigated and I put it to u to tell me if dasuki is a southerner then u bring in if he was guilty or not. Abeg swerve joo...U can do urself a favour by replacing Justice Ademola who withdraw from his case...
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by bonechamberlain(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oblang:

U must be a dunce obviously deviating from ur initial assertion. U claimed only southerners are bin investigated and I put it to u to tell me if dasuki is a southerner then u bring in if he was guilty or not. Abeg swerve joo...U can do urself a favour by replacing Justice Ademola who withdraw from his case...
u are the dunce here, because there is no deviation, we all know why dasuki is being investigated. And. I was expecting u to name more names because all u guys shout is dasuki dasuki.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by Oblang(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
u are the dunce here, because there is no deviation, we all know why dasuki is being investigated. And. I was expecting u to name more names because all u guys shout is dasuki dasuki.

Go to efcc and find out if u want to know more...FIB was signed into law for a reason..
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by bonechamberlain(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oblang:

Go to efcc and find out if u want to know more...FIB was signed into law for a reason..
so how are u sure I haven't done that, before u were eager to quote me.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by hannyjay(f): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
so dasuki and bade ar southerners. Pls stop fooling ur self
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
KVNGGO:
mynd44

what's wrong calling you Afonja, Are you not an AFONJA?
then stop calling them flathe.ads
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by Oblang(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
so how are u sure I haven't done that, before u were eager to quote me.

Lol..good of u.publish whatever injustice u were able to gather for the whole world to see then. U can start here on NL...
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by Qmerit(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Yet, there is no meaningful conclusion on high profile cases being handled by EFCC so far.

Executive/efcc re not court/judiciary.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:

I never said EFCC is the court nor judiciary in my submission.
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:

Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by Qmerit(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lanre4uonly:

Sure u never said so, logically I thought so.
Cause Judiciary can only conclusively dealt with a criminal cause b4 it!
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by lanzar: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
ouigy99:
I in no way support corruption..... But one must wonder how the APC people got the funds they used for election.... Cause I know those who are suspected to have sponsored the party are not business men. So, where was their wealth gotten from?

you are right but dont forget something, you dont fight your enemies and your friends at the same time
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by ayindejimmy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
. Ok, we all know why dasuki is still in jail, despite been granted bail by every reputable court of law. I rest my case.

What about these ones? Let's be objective.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has been busy in thepast few weeks inviting allegedly corrupt Nigerians for questioning. While some of those questioned have been charged to court, others are yet to know their fate.See List of 10 people the EFCC recently invited for questioningSule Lamido - Immediate past governor of Jigawa stateNduka Obaigbena - A Nigerian media mogul, the founder of Nigerian based African newspaper THISDAYZainab Dakingari - The daughter of late President Umaru Yar' Adua and wife of immediate past governor of Kebbi StateToyin Saraki - Wife of Senate President and ex Kwara First LadyAminu Lamido - 36-year old son of ex-Jigawa State governor, Alhaji Sule LamidoMustapha Lamido - Son of ex-Jigawa State governor, Alhaji Sule LamidoMurtala Nyako - Impeached governor of Adamawa StateAbdul-Aziz Nyako - Son of impeached governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako.Abubakar Aliyu - Boss of AA OilZulkifikk Abba - Nyako's ex-Political Adviserhttp://www..net/2015/07/list-of-people-efcc-have-invited-for.html
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by ouigy99(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
JingoOAU:

Don't worry, since APC cannot probe itself...when next PDP get back to power, they should probe the APC too

Shikena

Do you think if the Republicans and Democrats spent all their tenure probing themselves, America will be as great as they are?
Incase you don't know, APC is PDP proxy
Re: Diezani: EFCC Arrests Two Enugu Commissioners, Investigates Chime by KVNGGO: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
OoniOfIfe:

what's wrong calling you Afonja, Are you not an AFONJA?
then stop calling them flathe.ads
im igbo. You flat headed person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adedeji Stanley Olajide Chase Journalists Out Of COVID-19 Probe / UPDATE: Four Killed In Yola Explosion — NEMA / Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.